Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MI5 Agent Confesses: 'I Assassinated Princess Diana'
[Image: mi5-agent-678x381.png]
John Hopkins, before he got discharged from the hospital

Almost 20 years after Princess Diana's death, this man says he was ordered to 'eliminate' her by Prince Philip.  They said she knew too much and was about to make things public that she shouldn't. 

One has to ask if this man is a patsy because he is so close to death?  I suppose we will never know, but one thing we all knew was, she was murdered and it was made to look like an accident caused by the paparazzi chasing her car.

Princess Dianna's death still burns in my memory, and she is still missed by the world at large.

Quote:Mr. Hopkins, now 80 years old, spent 38 years of his life working for MI5. He claimed that his main job was to eliminate political opponents that were threats to the United Kingdom's domestic security. His boss told him to eliminate Princess Diana as he was quoted as saying “She knew too many Royal secrets. She had a huge grudge and she was going to go public with all sorts of wild claims.

My boss told me she had to die – he’d received orders directly from Prince Philip – and we had to make it look like an accident. I’d never killed a woman before, much less a princess, but I obeyed orders. I did it for Queen and country.” He went on to claim that this went up so high in the hierarchy and that there is no free press in Britain at all, claiming that “British journalists all answer to editors who answer to oligarchs who all want knighthoods from the crime family at Buckingham Palace. There is no free press in Britain, ”

He then proceeded to confess that if Prince Phillips were to take a test, he would surely be deemed as a psychopath. When asked why he accepted the job, he answered that he swore his allegiance to the crown - he had no other choice, or to face a fate even worse than death. However, he seems to lack remorse or guilt, clearly believing he was just "doing a job". Moreover, hardly anything is ever written about MI5's secret operations, which can be a reason why Mr. Hopkins is so unrepentant of his actions.

Source
I think I related this on another site, but involves my brother-in-law that lives in Paris.
He's an easy-going soul who originated from Tunisia and when in a rock band, met my
wife's sister and settled down in France.

He became a taxi driver and in the early hours of 31st August 1997 woke his wife to tell
her something he'd heard on his radio whilst driving around. Not appreciating UK royalty,
he explained 'the Queen or someone' had died in a car accident in their city.

The next morning, my sister-in-law discovered the death was of Princess Diana and after
explaining the situation, her husband told her of his experience earlier that fateful evening.

At the beginning of his shift at midnight, he is required to drive through the  Pont de l'Alma
tunnel to begin at his taxi rank at 12.00.pm and he said that he must've done it a hundred
times.
During those times, there were always traffic and at the very least, a vehicle in front of him
or behind him.

He had never known that stretch of road to without traffic, until that evening.
A year later, he told me that it was creepy after finding out of the death in the tunnel, but
he restated that it was very odd that no cars were around when he drove through the
tunnel ten minutes before midnight.

Princess Diana's crash occurred at 12.25.pm that same night.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-20-2017, 09:07 PM)BIAD Wrote: I think I related this on another site, but involves my brother-in-law that lives in Paris.
He's an easy-going soul who originated from Tunisia and when in a rock band, met my
wife's sister and settled down in France.

He became a taxi driver and in the early hours of 31st August 1997 woke his wife to tell
her something he'd heard on his radio whilst driving around. Not appreciating UK royalty,
he explained 'the Queen or someone' had died in a car accident in their city.

The next morning, my sister-in-law discovered the death was of Princess Diana and after
explaining the situation, her husband told her of his experience earlier that fateful evening.

At the beginning of his shift at midnight, he is required to drive through the  Pont de l'Alma
tunnel to begin at his taxi rank at 12.00.pm and he said that he must've done it a hundred
times.
During those times, there were always traffic and at the very least, a vehicle in front of him
or behind him.

He had never known that stretch of road to without traffic, until that evening.
A year later, he told me that it was creepy after finding out of the death in the tunnel, but
he restated that it was very odd that no cars were around when he drove through the
tunnel ten minutes before midnight.

Princess Diana's crash occurred at 12.25.pm that same night.

So, they had the road blocked off for this planned murder?  

EVIL BASTARDS!!!  I HOPE EVERY ONE OF THEM ROTS IN HELL!   tinyangry
Here is an article that goes a little more in-depth about Diana's murder and this man's confession:    Article Link
This article was on my home page. It tells how Prince Harry dealt with his mother's death at the age of 12.  Poor little guy.   tinycrying

Prince Harry reveals he suffered panic attacks after Princess Diana's death

Quote:
[Image: GTY-william-diana-harry-ml-170621_16x9_608.jpg]

Prince Harry
has revealed he suffered panic attacks at royal engagements and said the Invictus Games, the Paralympic-style competition he founded for injured service members, forced him to confront his own fears and reach out for help.

"Actually going through Invictus and speaking to all the guys about their issues has really healed me and helped me," Harry, 32, said in a new interview with Dave Henson airing today in the U.K. on Forces TV. "I have got plenty of issues. None of them really relate to Afghanistan but Afghanistan was the thing that triggered everything else and the process."

Harry, a former Apache pilot, said it was his two tours of duty in Afghanistan that prompted him to deal with the 1997 death of his mother, Princess Diana, in a Paris car crash.

“If you lose your mum at the age of 12, you have got to deal with it,” Harry said. “The idea that 20 years later I still hadn’t really… that 15, 17 years later I still hadn’t dealt with it. Afghan was the moment where I was like, ‘Right, deal with it.'”

Harry, who shared earlier this year that he sought counseling in his late 20s, told Henson how he overcame his own fears to ask for help.
"I was like, 'Right, you are Prince Harry. You can do this. As long as you're not a complete t-- then you are going to be able to get that support because you've got the credibility of ten years' service and therefore you can really make a difference," he said.

Skipping down in the article...

Quote:Harry told The Telegraph's Bryon Gordon in April that he "shut down all [his] emotions” for almost two decades after Diana's death.
Harry, who started dating American actress Meghan Markle last summer, also described feeling completely overwhelmed having to live his life so publicly.

"I have probably been very close to a complete breakdown on numerous occasions when all sorts of grief and sort of lies and misconceptions and everything are coming to you from every angle,” said Harry, who credited William with encouraging him to seek out mental health support.
Harry told Henson that he wanted to help himself so he could help others.

"When you can get your own head and self back on the right path, the amount of people you can help is unbelievable because you can tell the signs in people," Harry said. "You can see it in their eyes. You can see it in their reactions."

Look at the trauma the Royal F*cking Family put these boys through by killing their mother!  My mind cannot comprehend such evil.   :smallundecided:
Camilla's side of the story: Her love affair with Prince Charles rocked the monarchy.
Now friends reveal he begged her to call off her wedding, wept the night before he
married Diana - and how she was convinced to go back to him 'to preserve his sanity'

'The Mail today lifts the lid on the love affair between Prince Charles and Camilla Parker
Bowles  -telling HER side of the story for the first time.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2036]

An explosive biography details the heir to the throne’s decades-long infatuation with Camilla
and his tormented marriage to the Princess of Wales. The book is written by Britain’s top royal
author Penny Junor, who was able to speak to Camilla’s family and her confidantes. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2037]

Charles is said to have begged Camilla to call off her wedding to her first husband and to have
wept the night before his marriage to Diana.

The book says a lady-in-waiting to the Queen, who had known of the prince’s misgivings, had
stood with him at a Buckingham Palace window watching the crowds in the Mall with tears
streaming down their faces.

The story of the enduring affair that rocked the monarchy is being serialised today and all next
week in the Mail.
'...One night, at a dinner party, the woman sitting next to Andrew Parker Bowles turned to him
and smiled. ‘I’m really hurt, Andrew,’ she said teasingly. ‘I’m the only one of Camilla’s friends
you haven’t made a pass at. What’s wrong with me?’

Everyone who knew the Parker Bowles well was aware of Andrew’s serial unfaithfulness to
Camilla, but it was passed off as a bit of a joke. It was nothing of the kind, of course.
All too often, the women were indeed friends of his wife, and showed scant loyalty to her by
succumbing to his charms. Yet Camilla never seemed to blame them or even have any
stormy showdowns with Andrew...'
SOURCE:

What a nightmare! Imagine if you lived in such a world that you had to marry a young woman for
reasons of producing male heirs to the royal throne, but secretly preferred to gorge oneself on
the maturity of someone's else's wife.
tinysurprised
It must be a confusing situation -to say the least. I can only guess that the infidelty of Camilla's
husband -that the mainstream media seemed to not mention during the situation of Princess
Diana's reporting that her marriage was on the rocks, is a possible reason for now portraying
Mrs. Bowles in the light of the victim.

If it's true and Charles loved Camilla so much that his affair with her -before and during his marriage
to the woman who was young enough to give the Royal family and the United Kingdom their next
King, was a hindrance, then one can only imagine how Prince Charles felt when his wife ploughed
into the thirteenth pillar inside French Pont de l'Alma Tunnel.
tinywhat
Some might say it it's fortuitous that Prince Charles' devotion to Camilla found a way to continue
and others might say it's just a coincidence that this article comes out on the back of the information
from an alleged retired and dying MI5 agent.

Just sayin'.

Edit: From reading sourced article, it's obvious that Diana wasn't one of the 'clique' and yet, was needed
to refresh the bloodline. It's a tightly-knit circle and invitation doesn't guarantee acceptance.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2038]
Alice Keppel, Camilla’s great-grandmother, who had been a
long-term mistress of Edward VII  -Charles’s great-great grandfather.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Princess Diana 'secretly buried in crypt': Bizarre claims body NOT on family estate.

BIZARRE claims have rocked the 20th anniversary of Princess Diana's death  -that her coffin was
dramatically MOVED at the last minute in a secret burial.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2039]

'A worldwide TV audience of 2.5billion people watching her funeral in September 1997 saw the
hearse carrying her coffin drive through the gates of the Spencer family's country pile...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2040]
FINAL RESTING PLACE: Officially, Diana was buried on an island lake at Atlhorp.

'...Since those famous scenes, hundreds of thousands of Diana fans have visited her official final
resting place on an island lake at the Althorp estate in Northamptonshire – at £18.50 a pop. [$23.68]

But we can reveal that to this day, that version of events has been plagued by claims that her
body never made it into the ground at Althorp – but was taken away and secretly buried elsewhere.

And now, as the world prepares to remember the car crash that killed Diana 20 years ago in a Paris tunnel,
those claims have resurfaced again, and threaten to overshadow the anniversary.
The theory goes that the Princess was in fact, under cover of darkness, buried NOT at Althorp where hordes
of royalists were led to believe but in the nearby village church down the road.

What makes the outlandish rumours continue to swirl is a series of unexplained events in the village that
night and around the time of her funeral and burial that have fuelled the conspiracy theories.

And just this week, people who believe the claims of a burial switch have even made the pilgramage to
church and left comments in the visitors' book saying as much...'
SOURCE:
Nice move, loyal servants... nice move.

If we offer the idea that the body of Princess Diana was 'secretly' moved to somewhere else and call
it a conpiracy to be scoffed at, by association any 'conspiratorial' stories are now seen as just as
ridicuous.

Who are these 'people' that left 'comments' in the visitors' book...? What evidence is there for the claims
offered by this newspaper? If all the members of Rogue Nation sent in letters to The Daily Star newspaper
and stated we 'believe' there are aliens on the moon, would we be honoured with a full-page account of
what we think is true?!!

I had reservations on the dying MI5 agent's death-bed confession, but this recent flourish of out-dated and
'silly-season' Royal intrigue makes me wonder.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-24-2017, 10:58 AM)BIAD Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=2038]
Alice Keppel, Camilla’s great-grandmother, who had been a
long-term mistress of Edward VII  -Charles’s great-great grandfather.

Sounds like a case of reincarnation to me.  Alice and Edward VII needed to come back to see if they could "get it right" this time.