Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'The Warminster Thing' Classic video.
This may seem dated and possibly to the sceptics among us, just another case
of the 'Limeys' trying to get a foothold into the craze of ufology.

But it involved real people, people that didn't have a stake in the Ufo circuit and a
book opportunity. Whatever the 'Thing' was, the accounts and vague photographs
dragged this quiet, prim conservative town in the 60's changed from being a pleasant
piece of England into a hot-spot for those who believed.

Crop-Circles, Arthurian mounds and that typical pompous 'must-be-in-control' accent...
Great stuff!

Enjoy!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Interesting video. 

All this was happening across the waters during the same years of my UFO activity in the U.S.  when I was growing up, so it must have been a world-wide "thing".

We have learned much more since then to know that most of the sightings were craft from the military, but I still believe some were, and still are, from off planet.

I found it interesting in the video that some of the witnesses could hear loud sounds, while others in the same area didn't.  That is kind of what I experienced too.  I was always the one who woke up to the strange sounds outside, but no one else in the house did. That has always perplexed me, even to this day. 
Did our military have technology back then that could pinpoint one particular person to witness the phenomenon?  If so, it would have to be some type of mind control beam, or something similar. 
I still believe what I saw/experienced was from another world, but I know there were/are our own craft that were being tested too.
People back then would have died from a heart attack if they saw some of the craft we have today.   mediumsaywhat
I couldn't find the B.U.F.O.R.A website, but I did find this. yes they did have a twitter site. 
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-18-2017, 07:28 PM)guohua Wrote: ...I couldn't find the B.U.F.O.R.A website...

I think there was a lot of falling out when personal agendas got in the way and
for a long time, small 'clubs' were the only place where ufology was discussed.

It still exists, but certainly doesn't match up with those in the States.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.