Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Megan Kelly in Trouble for Interview with Alex Jones
Megan Kelly has been asked to step down as emcee for the annual Promise Champions Gala on June 14 in Washington D.C. because of an interview she did with Alex Jones.

The parents of the murdered victims are speaking out loudly about the "hoax" that they say Alex Jones is spreading about Sandy Hook.  What some people fail to realize is that when an incident is called a "false flag", it doesn't mean no people were actually killed; rather, it means one narrative was told to the public when a completely different narrative was behind it to accomplish a particular agenda.

"False Flags" have happened all throughout our recent war history; bombing a country and blaming it on a particular group so the government gets the people behind them to go to war with that country so they can gain control over it. 

The same holds true with other incidents where a certain "group" blames someone for a shooting when it was them behind the whole thing to carry out their agenda.

Quote:“Sandy Hook Promise cannot support the decision by Megyn or NBC to give any form of voice or platform to Alex Jones and have asked Megyn Kelly to step down as our Promise Champion Gala host. It is our hope that Megyn and NBC reconsider and not broadcast this interview,” said Nicole Hockley, co-Founder and Managing Director.

Kelly, 46, tweeted a clip from the Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly interview over the weekend, teasing the sit-down, which is set to air June 18.
On Monday, Jones also called for his interview to be taken off the air. “I’m calling for @megynkelly to cancel the airing of our interview for misrepresenting my views on Sandy Hook,” he tweeted.

Quote:Also on Monday, J.P. Morgan Chase pulled local TV and online advertisements from NBC until after Kelly’s interview with Jones airs, according to The Wall Street Journal.

J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.’s chief marketing officer, Kristin Lemkau, tweeted on Monday: “As an advertiser, I’m repulsed that @megynkelly would give a second of airtime to someone who says Sandy Hook and Aurora are hoaxes.”

The Sandy Hook Promise gala will honor men and women from across the country for their work in violence and gun violence prevention. All proceeds raised at the benefit will help fund delivery of Sandy Hook Promise’s research-based, no cost violence prevention programs to homes, schools, and communities nationwide.
There is another video on the source article that I can't embed here, if you wish to see it.

Source

Hoaxes?  I suppose that could be the same as a false flag, if the word "hoax" is referring to the event itself.  tinywondering

I remember there being some threads here on RN about the Sandy Hook False Flag, and we found a lot of evidence to show it was indeed a false flag.

Link 1

Link 2

"Sandy Hook Promise cannot support the decision by Megyn or NBC to give any form of voice or platform to Alex Jones"

I see this as a push back by the MSM to not give Alex Jones any coverage because they don't want more viewers seeing the truth he spreads.

What do you think?