Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How blood Pressure works
Great video on blood pressure:

I maxed your rated for this thread, That was a Great Video.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-27-2016, 06:48 AM)guohua Wrote: I maxed your rated for this thread, That was a Great Video.
:thinking: I don't even know what that means but it sounds "GOOD" so thank you !
(05-27-2016, 08:26 PM)727Sky Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 06:48 AM)guohua Wrote: I maxed your rated for this thread, That was a Great Video.
:thinking: I don't even know what that means but it sounds "GOOD" so thank you !

It means Guohua gave you 5 stars on the Thread Rating on the right hand side, above the OP. The more 5 stars you get, the more popular the thread gets...

I just gave you 5 stars as well : )

That is one thing about me, my blood pressure is always excellent. I was recently told by an acupuncturist that the levels my blood pressure are at are very rare for people in their mid fifties.

I'll take that : )
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(05-27-2016, 08:47 PM)solarius Wrote:

It means Guohua gave you 5 stars on the Thread Rating on the right hand side, above the OP. The more 5 stars you get, the more popular the thread gets...

That is one thing about me, my blood pressure is always excellent. I was recently told by an acupuncturist that the levels my blood pressure are at are very rare for people in their mid fifties.

I too think I am part snake for my PSI runs low so I do not expect to vapor lock anytime soon. Thanks for the stars I did feel the video was worth a look see and hoped others would enjoy.
(05-27-2016, 09:13 PM)727Sky Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 08:47 PM)solarius Wrote:

I too think I am part snake for my PSI runs low so I do not expect to vapor lock anytime soon. Thanks for the stars I did feel the video was worth a look see and hoped others would enjoy.
My Blood Pressure is Always High,,,, Unless I'm Shooting or Beating Something  :biggrin:  Then I'm Calm and Cool and In A Good Mood  :hugs:  HUGS!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]