Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Has Comey Spoken to ETs?
Yes, I thought it was a bit of an odd thing to say when I heard that, but I just let it go.  Now I see others caught it too.   tinybighuh 

FBI Director’s Statement May Imply Contact with ETs

Quote:While everyone else was looking for hints on what’s been going on between the Trump administration and Russia, the UFO community was excited about something former FBI director James Comey said during his Senate testimony that had nothing to do with politics.

Quote:… I have had many conversations with humans over the years …

That’s right, the former FBI director gave Senator John McCain that strange answer to a question about a conversation he had with the president. Ears perked up across the country on anyone with a conspiracy gear in their brain.

Why did Comey add those two words … ‘with humans’? Has he had other conversations with non-humans? Was he leaking (again?) that some U.S. or world leaders he’s had conversations with were aliens … possibly reptilians?

If David Icke was playing a drinking game involving doing shots every time someone hinted at the existence of reptilians, he probably ordered a triple for that one.

OK, you say, maybe Comey was making a little joke. Really? Does he look like the kind of guy who jokes around? He majored in chemistry and religion before getting his law degree and at one time helped prosecute the Gambino mafia family.

All right, he’s not a joker. Has he ever indicated an interest in UFOs, aliens or X-files? Well, there’s that period from 2005 to 2010 when Comey the General Counsel and Senior Vice President for Lockheed Martin. Yes, THAT Lockheed Martin. The one with the Skunk Works and the secret manufacturing and testing at Area 51.

Why didn’t Senator McCain, or any other senator for that matter, ask him about THAT? To his credit, McCain did bring up Hillary Clinton in the next question. Was he bringing up emails or was he doing his own sly hinting at her and John Podesta’s own promises to release classified UFO documents if elected?

Are those dots too far apart to connect?
Here’s one that’s even farther out.

Some people speculate that the 6-foot-8 Comey, who seemed to tower over everyone in pictures of the hearing and his meetings at the White House, may actually be a tall white alien in disguise.

Remember the story from 2014 from the Iranian news agency FARS that a document leaked by Edward Snowden indicated that tall white space aliens have taken over the United States?

Is Comey one of them?

If he’s not, maybe all of those others are so short because they‘re small grey aliens in disguise.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1970]

(Highlights by me)
Source

You know, I have wondered the same thing about Comey after reading William Tompkins book.
Tompkins talks about all the Nordics that worked with him at Lockheed Martin, and how much taller they are than us. He said they looked so much like humans that no one would know the difference, except the height.

Maybe this could explain why nothing has been done to him, and why he was/is in cahoots with the Clintons (Reptilians).  tinysurprised

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I will assume it's this one according to the link and image dimensions?

[Image: tall-570x394.jpg]
(06-12-2017, 10:51 PM)Jude Wrote: I will assume it's this one according to the link and image dimensions?

[Image: tall-570x394.jpg]

Yes, it's showing on my end.

Thanks, though.