Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paleoloithic images which appear curiously non-human
I was recently researching paleolithic artworks, mostly because they are tangible representations fleshing out what is left only as bone to us now. They are eyewitness images of people and animals we will likely never see first hand in any other way.

A few of them struck me as something that might interest Mystic Wanderer :

One is from Roc aux Sorciers in France, and is 14,000 years old, give or take. It appears to be the head of what is now called a "gray" alien.

Image link

[Image: Roc_aux_Sorciers_14kya.jpg]

This cave demonstrates that humans have not changed that much over time - the artists seemed obsessed with food items, girl-bits, and aliens, much the same as they are today.

Information link

The next is somewhat older, at around 20,000 years ago, and perhaps darker - it shows what appears to be the result of a state of war with gray aliens, displaying one dead on the ground and bleeding, with several spears sticking out of it, found in Placard Cave, also in France:

Image link

[Image: Placard_20kya_01.jpg]

And an outline image showing it more clearly:

Image link

[Image: Placard_20kya_02.gif]

Information link

Although the affinity to what is now thought of as "gray aliens" is not mentioned anywhere in the articles, it seems rather suggestive that the entity speared in the latter one appears to have just gotten out of his spacecraft, seen in the back ground. Evidently the cave folk had had quite enough of those nightly probings, and sought to make their displeasure known. Nailed that sucker as soon as he stepped out, before he could do any damage.

The art from this cave also demonstrates the human obsession with food, sex, and aliens. some things never change.

I still don't believe in little gray aliens, but thought Mystic Wanderer might find these images of interest.

My apologies - I had meant to tag Mystic, but could find no way to make that happen. It was darn near impossible to get the images embedded. Darn this modern technology! Ever felt like you may have been born a few centuries past your sell-by date?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"Ninurta" This is a Really Interesting your link goes to.
[Image: headsorc2.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
[Image: headsorc2.jpg]

Thanks @"Ninurta".  Yes, this IS quite interesting.  If this isn't a gray, I don't know what it is. tinybighuh

Here is the other image.  Just click on the picture, copy the image URL, then put it in the little picture things up top of the post.

[Image: placardsignspearedman2.jpg]

You can tell these appear to be quite old.  I'll have to go read more from your source.   minusculegoodjob
Well, I got the image embeds fixed in my original post (had scripting disabled, and the image cloud thingy apparently runs on scripts, or not at all), and Mystic has found the thread, so all is right with the world now.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-12-2017, 12:11 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: [Image: headsorc2.jpg]

Thanks @"Ninurta".  Yes, this IS quite interesting.  If this isn't a gray, I don't know what it is. tinybighuh

I know, right? Looks like it cams straight off the cover of "Communion" by Whitley Streiber.

Quote:You can tell these appear to be quite old.  I'll have to go read more from your source.   minusculegoodjob

The links mention nothing about aliens or whatever these are, and presents it entirely in the context of paleolithic art without much commentary. You may have to search the images via Google or just google the site names to get anything linking them to aliens.

@"Ninurta"

Okay, tell me something Daddy...  seeing flying saucers and gray aliens on a wall from over 14,000 years isn't enough to make you think...'hmm... well, maybe.'  ????

If that's not what the drawing is, tell me what you think it is.   tinysure
(06-12-2017, 12:30 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta"

Okay, tell me something Daddy...  seeing flying saucers and gray aliens on a wall from over 14,000 years isn't enough to make you think...'hmm... well, maybe.'  ????

If that's not what the drawing is, tell me what you think it is.   tinysure

I can't tell you what I think they are, because I have no idea what they are. I do know that "signs" like those appear in several other caves, and there is spin on the internet to make them "flying saucers", just as there is spin from the other side to make them some sort of arcane "signs" - in my opinion, each of those explanations is as unlikely as the other. I don't believe they are esoteric "signs" any more than I believe they are "flying saucers".

They are clearly, to me, concrete "somethings", but if they are in combination with Streiber-esque "gray aliens", then they are not likely flying saucers.

It's difficult to put my thoughts on this matter into words. Some times, there seem to be no words. It is just as likely, or perhaps more so, that these beings are interdimensional travelers, "demons", time travelers, or something else the possibility of which has yet to be discovered as it is that they are "aliens". One possibility is just as likely as any of the others. It's even just as likely that a time-traveler who looked nothing like these "aliens" dropped a copy of "Communion" on his travels in the paleolithic from which the images were made when a cave-person found the strange and incomprehensible (to him) object (which we, 14 to 20 thousand years later call a "book") laying around with the cover picture on it.

I just don't know what it is, and so cannot say what I think it is, because I don't.

In other words, it doesn't matter what I think it is. It just IS, and needs no explanation from me.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.   tinybiggrin
I also think that most of the paleolithic "Venus" figurines from 20,000 years ago or so and before represent Neanderthal females, not modern type homo sapiens women, based upon head morphology and body proportions. Some time after that, around 15,000 years ago, the figurines change drastically in their form to become like the Engen venus - just a suggestion of something that Pablo Picasso would have thought might be vaguely feminine, but which normal folk can't find a feminine form in anywhere, no more so than a Nike swoosh is a picture of a woman.

That makes me wonder WHY apparently modern folk were running around making images of the women of a dying species, and what happened at the 15k year ago mark that suddenly changed all of that.

(06-12-2017, 01:58 AM)Ninurta Wrote: That makes me wonder WHY apparently modern folk were running around making images of the women of a dying species, and what happened at the 15k year ago mark that suddenly changed all of that.

I don't think the ETs feet extend below the "ladder", as he called it. I think they are sitting at the controls. It appears he drew the feet in. Look at the original and you will notice this.
The wavy lines represent the propulsion that makes it fly, and the "ladder" is not a ladder, but a band device that goes around the ship to control the anti-gravity.

[Image: Aliens_in_India_Wall_Paintings.jpg]
OK, OK, OK,,, I'll be the one who asked,,,,, you think he lost his Nuts?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]