Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ancient Lost City Found Beneath Missouri
A Lost City that had to of been Millions of Years Old,,,, Read and you'll find out why.
Also, the city was supposedly built by Giants!
[Image: missourimyst1.jpg]
The city was found at the bottom of a coal shaft 360 feet deep, which was being sunk near Moberly in Randolph County, Missouri.
Yes, I believe it was Covered Up by the Scientist of the time because of the Bible and Religion.
Quote:Did giants inhabit the nameless and forgotten city discovered beneath Missouri?

What happened to the very large human bones that were unearthed? Are we facing yet another archaeological cover-up?

On April, 1885 a very interesting article appeared in The New York Times. Readers were informed that Mr. David Coates, the Recorder of the City of Moberly, and Mr. George Keating, City Marshal discovered an ancient wonderful lost city beneath Missouri.
The city was found at the bottom of a coal shaft 360 feet deep, which was being sunk near Moberly in Randolph County, Missouri.
Yes I think they did, hasn't giant's bones been discovered before and then Lost! ?
Quote:According to the article: “A hard and thick stratum of lava arches in the buried city, the streets of which are regularly laid out and inclosed by walls of stone, which is cut and dressed in a fairly good, although rude style of masonry.
A hall 30 by 100 feet was discovered with stone benches and tools of all descriptions for mechanical service.

Further search disclosed statues and images made of a composition closely resembling bronze, lacking luster. A stone fountain was found, situated in a wide court or street, and from it a stream of perfectly pure water was flowing, which was found to be strongly impregnated with lime.”

At this point the story becomes really interesting. The alleged city was unearthed beneath a coal mine. Coal is supposed to have formed during the Carboniferous Period, about 354 and 290 million years ago. This would mean that the lost city of Missouri would be at least 300 million year old!

This discovery is of course a major problem to orthodox scientists.

According to conventional history there were no humans on the Earth 300 million years ago. The theory of evolution teaches that the first human like beings appeared about 300,000 to 400,000 years ago.

“Lying beside the fountain were portions of the skeleton of a human being.

The bones of the leg measured, the femur four and one-half feet, the tibia four feet and three inches, showing that when alive the figure was three times the size of an ordinary man, and possessed of a wonderful muscular power and quickness.

The head bones had separated in two places, the sagittal and the coronal suturis having been destroyed. The implements found embrace bronze and flint knives, stone and granite hammers, metallic saws of rude workmanship, but proved metal, and others of similar character, they are no so highly polished, nor so accurately made as those now finished by our best mechanics, but they show skill and an evidence of an advanced civilization that are positively wonderful.

The New York Times article ends by writing that “a further extended search will be made in a day or two”.

Unfortunately, there is no more information available on this fascinating discovery. Mr. Keating and Mr. Coates both died within eight years of the discovery, in 1893 and 1892.

What happened to the giant bones?

It is very likely that the Smithsonian Institute stepped in and “took care” of the remains that are probably still hidden in their vault.

This is not the first time the Smithsonian Institute is being accused of a deliberate attempt to cover-up the history of giants in North America.
Read the rest of the article here: Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Cool story!   minusculethumbsup2 

Yes, I'm sure if there was anything there that would change history, or verify Giants from the Bible, it was removed long ago.

I really don't understand why they want to keep certain things from the public like this.  So what if there used to be Giants? That's no more stranger than there being dinosaurs, in my opinion.   tinyshocked
Giants? Giants? You did say Giants, didn't you?

I like this video about giants and it mentions The Book of Enoch, both my and I have read.

Aliens that have morphed into human form is how I see it.
There are some very interesting articles about giants being found the then, the evidence being Hidden Away!

Yes, there's more,,,,, but do you believe?

Yes there one on display.