Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Queer Beer
Americans now setting new low for brewing worst beer in world ..... they now have a beer for the girlyman and snowflake crowd ..... just hope they dont try to inflict it on rest of world like they have with every other idiotic fucking idea theyve had the past 50 years ...... would definetly qualify as an act of war and the crime of all crimes against humanity .......  looks like time to quarantine amerika to prevent the further spread of stupid in the world ......  or hope lil fatty kim III finally gets something right and saves the world from the snowflakes an girlymen ..... 
america totally destroys beer .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

From your Source:

'...A Gowanus brewery will launch a new beer called “Gender Neutral” with a gay Pride party on June 22.
The socially conscious beer makers say that the queer beer name is a playful way to get people thinking 
about gender issues while enjoying a drink, said one of the co-owners.

“We tend to have fun with the names, and want to make a broader societal point to maybe get people

thinking while they relax with a beer,” said Gowanus resident Joshua Stylman.
“Human rights and [lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer] rights are important to us.
We think it’s ridiculous that they’re still ‘an issue’ in 2017, so we want to leverage the beer to create some
awareness.”

I think the 'Gow-anus' company name may give away what the bottle can be used for after it's empty.
tinywhat
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Back in the stoneage when went through internship at hospital ae dept ...... had a few cases of patients show up with empty beer bottles stuck up their arses .... one with wine bottle stuck up arse .... and few with lightbulbs among other things stuck up their arses ......  humans are a sick ..... twisted lot ...... 

Then people wonder why the hell I preferred being in combat zones instead along with drink large quantities of alcoholic beverages .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(06-10-2017, 02:37 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Back in the stoneage when went through internship at hospital ae dept ...... had a few cases of patients show up with empty beer bottles stuck up their arses .... one with wine bottle stuck up arse .... and few with lightbulbs among other things stuck up their arses ......  humans are a sick ..... twisted lot ...... 

Then people wonder why the hell I preferred being in combat zones instead along with drink large quantities of alcoholic beverages .......

Maybe they accidentally fell on them...? I mean, who hasn't ended-up with a hamster
inadvertently jammed in their... yer' know.
On second thoughts, pass me some of that alcoholic beverage.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-10-2017, 02:42 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 02:37 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Back in the stoneage when went through internship at hospital ae dept ...... had a few cases of patients show up with empty beer bottles stuck up their arses .... one with wine bottle stuck up arse .... and few with lightbulbs among other things stuck up their arses ......  humans are a sick ..... twisted lot ...... 

Maybe they accidentally fell on them...? I mean, who hasn't ended-up with a hamster
inadvertently jammed in their... yer' know.
On second thoughts, pass me some of that alcoholic beverage.
minusculethumbsup
@"BIAD" Sure, I just opened a New Bottle of Jim Beam, I'll pour you a drink with ice and a dash of Coke.
Let's not forget the other Queer Groups, I forget all their manes.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I ain't about to drink anything called "queer beer" - someone might see, get the wrong impression, and stories start going around that would cause me to have to end a few folk.

If I have a beer with any gay folks, they're just gonna have to get over it and understand I'm drinking MY beer. Luckily, most all of the ones I know don't have that "pushy" problem, and tend to understand the concept of "live and let live". I'm good with that.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

[Image: Cornbread_ain_t_done_in_the_middle.jpg]

Click on the picture to see full view.