Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The FBI thinks it's found the person who leaked top secret intelligence about Russia.
The FBI thinks it's found the person who leaked top secret intelligence about Russia.

'NBC News confirmed that 25-year-old Reality Leigh Winner was arrested on charges involving the leak
of a top-secret National Security Agency document to The Intercept that detailed a Russian hacking
operation targeting US voting systems. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1933]

Winner was hired by Pluribus International Corporation in early February and held top secret security
clearance, the Justice Department said. The company's clients include the Defense Intelligence Agency,
US Army, and US Central Command.

Winner was hired by Pluribus International Corporation in early February and held top secret security
clearance, the Justice Department said. The company's clients include the Defense Intelligence Agency,
US Army, and US Central Command. 

The FBI special agent who wrote the affidavit in support of Winner's arrest alleges that she printed out
the document from her work computer on May 9, 2017, and mailed it to a "News Outlet."
The outlet then showed the document to the NSA -referred to as "the Government Agency" -in order to
confirm its authenticity.

"The U.S. Government Agency examined the document shared by the News Outlet and determined
the pages of the intelligence reporting appeared to be folded and/or creased, suggesting they had
been printed and hand-carried out of a secured space," the agent, Justin Garrick, wrote.

"The Government Agency conducted an internal audit to determine who accessed the intelligence
reporting since its publication," he wrote. "The U.S. Government Agency determined that six individuals
printed this reporting. WINNER was one of these six individuals.

A further audit of the six individuals' desk computers revealed that WINNER had e-mail contact with the
News Outlet. The audit did not reveal that any of the other individuals had e-mail contact with the
News Outlet."..'
SOURCE:

Here's The Guardian's slant on this case:
The Guardian.
From the Guardian link:
'...Winner’s posts on social media over recent months suggest, however, that she, like many
other Americans, had become increasingly agitated over some extraordinary developments
in national politics.

She posted disparagingly on Facebook about Donald Trump’s pledge to build a wall along
the Mexican border, about his draconian criminal justice plans, and about his assault on the
Environmental Protection Agency. In February, she referred to the president as “piece of shit..'

It makes you wonder when Trump says 'Loser' which is the opposite of the word 'Winner'... what was
he really saying?!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I was just reading about that.
Her mother can't believe it and said she only talked about her Pets.
Yes Dear Mother She Only Talked To YOU about her Pets.
But she Mailed Classified Documents to the MSM.

She was probably upset because Hillary and the Clinton Crime Family wasn't in the White House.
I heard that if her social media was checked out, she would've never gotten Top Secret clearance.
Maybe someone here can check her Facebook page.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-06-2017, 01:13 PM)guohua Wrote: Maybe someone here can check her Facebook page.

Only thing I got with the search bar on FB was this page that came up.  This is just one paragraph:

Quote:Reality displayed intense dismay with President Donald Trump. Several tweets from her alleged Twitter account include "the most dangerous entry to this country was the orange fascist we let into the White House" and "#racism that is all."[31][30] On her Facebook, Reality criticized Trump over the Dakota Access Pipeline and ended her post with #NoDAPL #NeverMyPresident #Resist.[6] Her Facebook also showed that she liked several liberal personalities including Bill MaherBernie Sanders, and Stephen Colbert.[3

Source

I'm glad they are finally making some arrests in this matter.  Who's next?   tinysure
Now-now ladies, I'm sure it was just a bureaucratic error that her background of Trump-hatred was
missed. Miss Reality Winner (really?!)...Miss Winner won't have deceived her employers and created a false
impression on purpose.

That would be immoral.

Reet, off to water those beans I bought in exchange for our only cow.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1934]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You're Not Kidding BIAD, she is just Plan Stupid.
Quote:Alleged NSA leaker vowed to stand with Iranian terror regime

REALITY WINNER SHARED #RESIST, ANTI-TRUMP, PRO-IRAN, AND CLIMATE CHANGE ACTIVISM POSTS.
What? She thinks the internet is Private or something and Only People that think like her reads her site?
Link
(06-06-2017, 06:36 PM)guohua Wrote: What? She thinks the internet is Private or something and
Only People that think like her reads her site...?

It is private when the mist of hate clouds your vision.
Reality Winner, in reality... isn't.
tinylaughing
Quote:Reality Winner, a 25-year-old who worked at the National Security Agency, has been charged with providing the report to The Intercept, an online news organization. Winner's mother said her daughter was "terrified" when she returned to her Augusta home Saturday to find armed federal agents waiting for her.

"Her words to me was that she was scared she was going to be ... they were going to make her disappear," mother Billie Davis-Winner said Tuesday.
Source

Winner knew she had something wrong, she also knew they had been watcher her I think. This was not the first time she had leaked classified information I think.
Read her statement her mother made.
Quote:"I am so scared. I am so scared," her mother said. "I fear that they're going to make an example out of her."

She added: "I fear that there's anger from the top toward her and I fear that something bad is going to happen. I just... I hope that all of America is watching this so closely so that nothing happens.
They should make an example out of her.

Wrong People In The White House,,,, That would be the Clinton Crime Family and since you did nothing to Hillary except Help Her,,,, I think Hillary will probably get her a Lawyer.