Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
London attack: Six killed in vehicle and stabbing incidents.
PLEASE NOTE, GUOHUA AND MYSTIC HAVE ALREADY REPORTED THIS IN
ANOTHER THREAD    MANY THANKS.

London attack: Six killed in vehicle and stabbing incidents.

'Six people have been killed and at least 48 injured in a terror incident in London in
which three male attackers were shot dead by police.

A white van hit pedestrians on London Bridge at about 22:00 BST on Saturday, then
three men got out and stabbed people in nearby Borough Market.
Police said the three men were wearing fake bomb vests.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1920]

One of those hurt is a police officer who was stabbed after going to help.
His injuries are not life-threatening.

The Conservatives, Labour and the SNP [Scottish National Party] have suspended national
general election campaigning and the prime minister is chairing a meeting of the government's
Cobra emergency committee.

Theresa May described Saturday night's events as "dreadful", while Labour leader
Jeremy Corbyn called them "brutal and shocking".
London Mayor Sadiq Khan said it was "a deliberate and cowardly attack on innocent
Londoners", but the capital remained the "safest global city" and Londoners would not
be cowed by terrorism.

It is the third terror attack in the UK in three months following the car and knife attack in
Westminster in March, which left five people dead, and the Manchester bombing less
than two weeks ago, in which 22 people were killed.

Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley said it was believed there
were only three attackers involved and the explosive vests they were wearing were "hoaxes".
One social media user posted a photograph appearing to show an attacker lying on
the ground outside a pub in the food market, with the fake vest visible...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
...Attackers shouted "this is for Allah" - eyewitnesses

The BBC has spoken to eyewitnesses who heard one of the attackers shout “this is for Allah”
before stabbing a woman several times.

Alex was in the Mudlark pub, close to Southwark Cathedral.
"A woman probably in her early twenties staggered into the pub and she was bleeding heavily
from the neck and from her mouth. It appeared to myself and to my friends that her throat had
been cut."

People went to her aid. The pub was then closed. We saw police on the roads nearby
As we were told to leave the area by armed police, as we were running away from there, I could
see to my left there was a further individual having CPR performed on them by the emergency
services."

Another witness, Eric, said:
"Three men jumped out of the van and that’s when they started attacking people on the road.
As they headed down the stairs, as they were running towards the people they were shouting
this is for Allah."

Mark told the BBC he was taking photographs on London Bridge when he saw the van hitting
pedestrians on the bridge.
"It was swerving from side to side and I could see it hitting people and there was a group about
20 or 30 yards in front of me. The van hit those people.
At that moment I was doing that calculation of trying to work out which direction should I run."

Gerard was in the Borough Market area as the three attackers ran through attacking people in
with knives in two pubs and a restaurant. He said he was threatened, but fought them.

"I threw something at them, maybe like a stool, a chair, and as I threw it at them it him one of them,
maybe two of them on the head here, on the back. Then they ran towards me to try and stab me so
I ran away because I knew if I would have slipped over I would be a dead man, I’d be dead, I’d have
been killed there and then."
SOURCE:

...And just in case anyone is unsure of what to do when a extremist ideology manifests itself into
physical danger and is already in one's country...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1921]
SKY News:

Like the good-little westerner that you are.

George Orwell would be raising his eyebrows right now at the image below.
The public being moved out of a perilous situation by armed Police.

It's been born out of necessity that the people who take part will agree with, but... it shows how
far we've moved on from the days of 'the local Bobby' in the UK.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1922]
The Sun:

UPDATE:

The UK Prime Minister Theresa May made a statement that might indicate that
her country is waking up to the reality it finds itself.

(Sunday 11.07am, GMT)
"...While we have made significant progress in recent years, there is - to be frank - far too much
tolerance of extremism in our country.

So we need to become far more robust in identifying it and stamping it out across the public sector
and across society. That will require some difficult, and often embarrassing, conversations.

But the whole of our country needs to come together to take on this extremism, and we need to live
our lives not in a series of separated, segregated communities, but as one truly United Kingdom...'
SOURCE:

It'll be interesting if a travel ban is put in place.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... london safest global city ..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...... Good joke .....  

Its their holey month .... so the religion of pieces celebrating by putting holes in people .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

BIAD...Attackers shouted "this is for Allah" - eyewitnesses

The BBC has spoken to eyewitnesses who heard one of the attackers shout “this is for Allah”
before stabbing a woman several times.

Alex was in the Mudlark pub, close to Southwark Cathedral.
"A woman probably in her early twenties staggered into the pub and she was bleeding heavily
from the neck and from her mouth. It appeared to myself and to my friends that her throat had
been cut."

People went to her aid. The pub was then closed. We saw police on the roads nearby
As we were told to leave the area by armed police, as we were running away from there, I could
see to my left there was a further individual having CPR performed on them by the emergency
services."

Another witness, Eric, said:
"Three men jumped out of the van and that’s when they started attacking people on the road.
As they headed down the stairs, as they were running towards the people they were shouting
this is for Allah."

Mark told the BBC he was taking photographs on London Bridge when he saw the van hitting
pedestrians on the bridge.
"It was swerving from side to side and I could see it hitting people and there was a group about
20 or 30 yards in front of me. The van hit those people.
At that moment I was doing that calculation of trying to work out which direction should I run."

Gerard was in the Borough Market area as the three attackers ran through attacking people in
with knives in two pubs and a restaurant. He said he was threatened, but fought them.

"I threw something at them, maybe like a stool, a chair, and as I threw it at them it him one of them,
maybe two of them on the head here, on the back. Then they ran towards me to try and stab me so
I ran away because I knew if I would have slipped over I would be a dead man, I’d be dead, I’d have
been killed there and then."
SOURCE:

...And just in case anyone is unsure of what to do when a extremist ideology manifests itself into
physical danger and is already in one's country...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1921]
SKY News:

Like the good-little westerner that you are.

George Orwell would be raising his eyebrows right now at the image below.
The public being moved out of a perilous situation by armed Police.

It's been born out of necessity that the people who take part will agree with, but... it shows how
far we've moved on from the days of 'the local Bobby' in the UK.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1922]
The Sun:

Pfffffffftttthhhh ...... fuck running an hiding .....  I put couple rounds through their fucking heads an send em to meet their skyfairy .....

It pisses me off that they call it "Incidents in London" all over the media here.

Incidents? INCIDENTS ?? WTF...

Downplaying the gravity of open borders does not make it non existent, for fuck sakes.

Manchester? Swept under the rug as quickly as a magician pulls a rabbit out of a hat. Have you noticed?

Philippines? Meh...no need to sweep, no one cares.

RADICAL ISLAMIST ATTACKS. THAT'S what it's called.

The medias are asking people not to fall into hate emotions. Sure. Tell that to the family of a twenty something year old that got knifed to death. Tell them it was an incident.

Fucking hypocrites not wanting to call a spade a spade.

Downplay it. Ignore it. Let's all be blind. Nothing to see here folks...move along...

All of a sudden, Trump doesn't look all that stupid anymore for reinforcing the Muslim ban.

At least someone, in this goddamn cesspool of hypocrisy sees through it the right way.

Thumbs up, Mr President.

Thumbs down, you cowardly elite ass kissing press.

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(06-04-2017, 12:17 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Pfffffffftttthhhh ...... fuck running an hiding .....  I put couple rounds through their fucking heads an send em to meet their skyfairy .....

minusculethumbsup

It's like a f*ckin' rats nest.

LIVE: 12 arrests in London terror attack raid.

Twelve people have been arrested in a raid on the East London home of one of the
London Bridge terror attackers.

KEY POINTS:
Seven people killed and 48 injured in a terror attack in the London Bridge area around 10pm.
A van hit pedestrians then drove to Borough Market - where three attackers started stabbing people.

Armed officers shot three attackers dead within eight minutes of the first call.
Hero police officer first on scene took on all three terrorists - he is in a serious condition.

Police raid home of one of the attackers - detain five people.
Theresa May says the UK is "far too tolerant of extremism" and vows "enough is enough"

The General Election will go ahead on 8 June after brief suspension of campaigning.
SOURCE:

Police load Four women in burqas into a Police van in Barking, West London.
(06-04-2017, 12:11 PM)Daitengu Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... london safest global city ..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...... Good joke .....  

Its their holey month .... so the religion of pieces celebrating by putting holes in people .....

But Daitengu... can't we reason with them? (sarcasm)!!

Write a letter to terrorists! Children told to ‘respect’ killers in new teaching aid.

'A NEW teaching aid that recommends schoolchildren as young as seven “write a letter
to a terrorist” to help understand their motives has been condemned as “dangerous and
misguided”...'
SOURCE:

Yer' think?!!
mediumfacepalm

Link to Sky live stream
BIAD
(06-04-2017, 12:11 PM)Daitengu Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... london safest global city ..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...... Good joke .....  

Write a letter to terrorists! Children told to ‘respect’ killers in new teaching aid.

'A NEW teaching aid that recommends schoolchildren as young as seven “write a letter
to a terrorist” to help understand their motives has been condemned as “dangerous and
misguided”...'
SOURCE:

Yer' think?!!
mediumfacepalm

Heh .... hk mp7sd is my reasoning tool 4.6x30 armour piercing reasoning ....

The idiots teaching letter writing to terrorists need shot for fucking treason ......

Once again for the slow group ...... there is NO negotiating with fucking terrorists ...... NO compromising with fucking 
terrorists ...... NO living with fucking terrorists ...... there is only terminating the bastards and their primitive barbaric superstition with extreme fucking prejudice .....  for the west it already too late all the men been turned into girlymen an now lack the fucking balls to fight .....

(06-04-2017, 01:37 PM)BIAD Wrote:

misguided”...'
SOURCE:

Yer' think?!!
mediumfacepalm

Link to Sky live stream

Hell, I'll send them a Care Package, Yes, give me their address, My Husband and I will use some of our old skills and send them a package.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-04-2017, 01:24 PM).Sol Wrote: It pisses me off that they call it "Incidents in London" all over the media here.

Incidents? INCIDENTS ??  WTF...

Downplaying the gravity of open borders does not make it non existent, for fuck sakes.

Manchester? Swept under the rug as quickly as a magician pulls a rabbit out of a hat. Have you noticed?

Philippines? Meh...no need to sweep, no one cares.

RADICAL ISLAMIST ATTACKS. THAT'S what it's called.

The medias are asking people not to fall into hate emotions. Sure. Tell that to the family of a twenty something year old that got knifed to death. Tell them it was an incident.

Fucking hypocrites not wanting to call a spade a spade.

Downplay it. Ignore it. Let's all be blind. Nothing to see here folks...move along...

All of a sudden, Trump doesn't look all that stupid anymore for reinforcing the Muslim ban.

At least someone, in this goddamn cesspool of hypocrisy sees through it the right way.

Thumbs up, Mr President.

Thumbs down, you cowardly elite ass kissing press.

That all sounds toooooooo familiar here in the U.S. from the previous nuts in office.

Yes, thank you President Trump for reinforcing the Muslim Ban.  It's too bad we still have idiots on "the hill" who want us to keep open boarders, and they are fighting Trump with everything they have.

Quote:Theresa May says the UK is "far too tolerant of extremism" and vows "enough is enough"

"Enough" was a long time ago.  At least she is seeing a ray of truth for what is actually happening.  Hopefully, more leaders will start to wake up to reality.
Man scales balcony to escape police in Barking raid.

'Footage has emerged of a man climbing on the balcony above a shop.
He is then dragged back in through the window by police.
Twelve people have been arrested in Barking after raids.'
LINK TO FOOTAGE:

Gotcha, yer' little bastard.
.......................................................................................

London terror attack: 'Bangs and gunshots' as terror police swoop.
A number of people are detained in fresh raids in east London as police say they know the
identity of the three attackers.

'A number of people have been detained following further police raids at two addresses in
Newham and Barking in east London as police investigate the terror attack in the capital.
Residents said they heard "loud flash bangs and gunshots" in the early hours of the morning.

Twitter user BatemanLDN said: "It woke me up along with the whole street.
Extremely loud bangs followed by gunshot bangs.
"All ok - very shaken residents nearby though. All quietened down now."

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1926]

Simon Tucker wrote: "Heard this in the Dagenham area at around 4:15 am. Started with loud
explosion sound. Followed by about 20 shots, some sounded distant."
Police said "a number" of people have been detained and searches were continuing at both
addresses.

It comes after seven women and five men, aged between 19 and 60, were arrested under the
Terrorism Act on Sunday following raids on flats in Barking and East Ham, east London.
A 55-year-old man was later released without charge.

Several residents at the Elizabeth Fry flats in Barking, where a number of the arrests were made,
said they recognised one of the suspected attackers from a photograph.
They said he had children and had lived in the area for a number of years.

One neighbour told Sky News the suspect was "a very affable person" who was "very much a
member of the community" and "always pleasant to our family".
Islamic State has claimed "a detachment" of its fighters were behind the attack which killed seven
people, according to the Amaq online news agency which is affiliated with the jihadists...'
SOURCE:
.......................................................................................

And don't think there's any let-up in this crazy sh*t. This is still unfolding.

Police launch investigation after stabbing in Manchester city centre.

'A section of Great Marlborough Street and New Wakefield Street, near to Manchester
Oxford Road railway station, has been taped off.
Police have launched an investigation following a stabbing in Manchester city centre.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1927]

A victim is understood to be in a serious condition.
Witnesses in the area said a police tent has also been set up at the scene.
One eyewitness said police are telling passers-by the investigation is related to a
‘nightlife incident’.
The police cordon is close to a number of nightclubs and bars...'
SOURCE:

Sigh... unreal!   mediumfacepalm
Just to show that Rogue Nation's threads aren't all doom and gloom (and a little
favouritism thrown in for good measure!)... here's an article about a Policeman
involved the music concert held in Manchester that offers a more human-side to
how we deal with these senseless killings.

The favouritism is that this chap is from my locale!

One Love Manchester: Dancing policeman captures spirit of city.

'A policeman who was seen dancing with young fans at One Love Manchester has said
his phone "hasn't stopped ringing" since he went viral.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1932]
He was identified by Durham Police as PC Paul Taylor from Darlington.

PC Taylor was seen linking arms with a group of fans and dancing in a circle during Justin
Bieber's performance.
"I had posed for a picture with these two young girls who were with their mum, and they
asked if I'd like to dance," he explained.

"I can't remember what was playing at the time, I think it may have been Justin Bieber.
Since the clip went viral my phone hasn't stopped ringing!"...'
SOURCE:

By the way... his taste in music is still under investigation.
tinysurprised

Good for him.  minusculeknocks

Everyone needs some "positive" energy to help stamp out the "negative" energy.  We have far too much of it these days.
Well, this could explain a lot!  "They" are infiltrating governments all over the globe!

Quote:London’s Muslim mayor, Sadiq Khan, is demanding that the UK cancel an upcoming visit by President Trump after his harsh reaction to the Islamic terror attack in the British capital.

Khan has successfully portrayed himself as a “moderate” Muslim in recent years.
But his objection to Trump now makes a LOT more sense following revelations of his ties to jihadist terror groups.
Disobedient Media reports:

In 2016, then-Prime Minister David Cameron was widely criticized in the UK when he claimed that London Mayor Sadiq Khan had ties to the terror group ISIS. An investigation by Disobedient Media has determined that Khan has ties not just to organizations associated with ISIS, but also groups such as Hamas, Al-Nusra, Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood.

During his time as mayor, London has seen an increase in terror incidents with concerning indications that terror groups wish to stage a major attack on the City of London.

Rather than focusing on combatting terror, Khan has used his forum to tell Londoners as well as citizens in other parts of Europe and the United States that the West must learn to live with terrorism as a part of daily life. Khan’s extreme flirtation with radical Islamic extremism raises serious questions about his commitment to fighting a wave of extremist fueled terrorism that only continues to spread after a number of attacks and police operations in London and other areas of the UK.

Source
(06-07-2017, 06:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Well, this could explain a lot!  "They" are infiltrating governments all over the globe!

Quote:London’s Muslim mayor, Sadiq Khan, is demanding that the UK cancel an upcoming visit by President Trump after his harsh reaction to the Islamic terror attack in the British capital.

Khan has successfully portrayed himself as a “moderate” Muslim in recent years.
But his objection to Trump now makes a LOT more sense following revelations of his ties to jihadist terror groups.
Disobedient Media reports:

In 2016, then-Prime Minister David Cameron was widely criticized in the UK when he claimed that London Mayor Sadiq Khan had ties to the terror group ISIS. An investigation by Disobedient Media has determined that Khan has ties not just to organizations associated with ISIS, but also groups such as Hamas, Al-Nusra, Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood.

During his time as mayor, London has seen an increase in terror incidents with concerning indications that terror groups wish to stage a major attack on the City of London.

Rather than focusing on combatting terror, Khan has used his forum to tell Londoners as well as citizens in other parts of Europe and the United States that the West must learn to live with terrorism as a part of daily life. Khan’s extreme flirtation with radical Islamic extremism raises serious questions about his commitment to fighting a wave of extremist fueled terrorism that only continues to spread after a number of attacks and police operations in London and other areas of the UK.

Source
Yup!
They were welcomed with open arms by Obama and his administration.

Quote:Obama: Anti-Anti-Terrorist
Remember how Obama would not allow the phrase Radical Muslim Terrorist?

Quote:Sharia supremacists are not only shielded from scrutiny by U.S. intelligence but welcomed into the national-security apparatus.

Barack Obama has spent his presidency cultivating Islamists, particularly from the international Muslim Brotherhood and its affiliates in the United States. As we saw this week, he chafes at the term “radical Islam” — as do his Islamist advisers. At their insistence, he had instructional materials for training government agents purged of references to Islamic terms that illuminate the nexus between Muslim doctrine and jihadist terror.

For a post-American transnational progressive like Obama, however, the context that matters is not our society.
It is the world.
He is the first president to see himself more as a citizen of the world who plays a critical role in American affairs than as an American who plays a critical role in international affairs.

Source
Obama was ans is a Piece Of Shit!
He allowed them infiltrate our Great Nation and He and His Cronies Protected Them.
Hillary would have be No Different.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I don't know about this. You read it and make up your own mind.

London Bridge terrorist attack: video of police changing into camouflage pants