Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Upcoming Rallies Plan
I just saw this on my news feed and felt I need to share it here.  Please read it and take it to heart. 

Quote:Chris Brumbles
As many of you know, I recently resigned from Oath Keepers leadership. I loved Oath Keepers and all of my Patriot brothers and sisters and it was a very hard decision to make. I was going to keep my mouth shut, but do to the recent call for a webinar with Stewart, I will now come clean.
I, in no way want to form your opinion on weather to go to this rally on June 4th, but my conscience will not allow me to let you go without knowing the whole truth of what you will be walking into. First of all, I do not see this as a Free Speech rally, but a Rally for a few individuals,( who already have their own 50 man security unit), to further the agenda of filling their coffers.

The park that Trump supporters will be at will be on "Federal" land and the FPS(DHS) and FBI are treating it the same as if it were in a Federal building which means, you may not be armed weather you have a CHL or not. The park is also very confined, I did recon around the area and talked to the PPB Sgt. in charge with my 3% brother Jim Hoffman, so I know what I am talking about. You also will not be allowed to have anything at all that can be used as a weapon including but not limited to mace, shields (will be confiscated), or even flag poles that are thicker than 1". So you will be disarmed and if that is not enough, IF YOU DEFEND YOURSELF, BOTH PARTIES WILL BE ARRESTED and they will let the courts decide. We have seen how fair the courts are to brothers like Mike Strickland and Ammon Bundy...they are corrupt and rule by ideology. Of course they will be more than fair to the other side.

Now how about the commies that are coming. I am told that moveon.org,(obozos group) is forming the resistance. Antifa, Black Bloc, Black lies matters, Redneck Revolt and John Brown Militia are hostile and coming as an alliance to start trouble. I have also been informed that all of the unions have been called out and the last time that happened, there were 10,000 that showed up, not the 900 that Stewart would have you believe. At the same time, there are posters in Portland that call us Nazi's, and compare the guy who did the stabbing on the train to us, riling these commies up to take revenge as they will be on city property and WILL be armed.

So lets revue:
1. We cannot be armed at all.
2. Will probably be outnumbered at least 10-1.
3. The other side hates us and will be armed and Masked.
4.The police are their to protect the rioters as we have seen with Mike Strickland.
5. We are confined and will probably be surrounded.
6. If we defend ourselves, we will be arrested.
7. We are at a tactical disadvantage with no escape.
8. Your livelihoods will be left up to either Federal or Portland courts.
9. I see no upside at all except for the financial gain to a couple of people.
10. We have no advantages at all and will be against the left in their own territory, the judges, and the politicians of Portland.
11. Why on Federal land, I believe this to be a setup or trap. There are even individuals on the security team that I don't trust. Red Flags everywhere. Not an Oath Keeper mission in my opinion.

I refused to lead any of my brothers or sisters into a gauntlet where the advantage is totally for the enemy. I am not afraid of these leftists and never will be. I would take a bullet for any of you.
My gut tells me this is a set up and I resigned because I was told that this is Mandatory as a Volunteer, I wouldn't put my guys in danger without a righteous reason, and I believe it to be a tactical cluster fuck that was not well thought out and outside of the mission that we signed up for.

We are doing security for four events coming up for the Columbia County GOP, that truly does protect Free Speech, but the odds won't against us like this and we won't have our teeth pulled...most importantly, we will not have to fight the judges and politicians. I have talked to a lot of people that I respect to reaffirm that my decision was a good one and the general consensus is I have made a wise choice.

At this point it is harder for me not to go than to go, and I have to reevaluate every hour, but I must listen to my gut and my head, not my heart, because no one likes to piss on the left like I do. I believe that is what they are counting on.

Also read the post Kevin is putting out on the OFF face book page. So go if you want, but do so fully informed. I hope that you all know that I care about all of you....now when others ask you to go, is it because he cares about you, or he wants something or someone to stand behind. I will respect what ever decision you make.

In Liberty,
Chris Brumbles
Columbia County Coordinator
Oregon Firearms Federation
3% group yet to be named.

The KEY points here, pointed out in the comments section, are that the left extremists are planning on creating so much chaos in 5 different states during rallies on June 4th, that Marital Law will have to be declared, then the "take over" can happen.  If Pres. Trump is assassinated, Mike Pence won't be the sitting President under Marital Law, according to something I read the other day, but I haven't verified that information yet.

On the other hand, this could be posted by one of the "leftists" to try to get Trump supporters to stay away so they can then say Trump has no supporters willing to back him.  Sigh...

It's a hard call to make.  I would just suggest that if you go, don't feed into any of the chaos "they" try to create.  If it starts... get out!