Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The US is pulling out of the Paris Scam
(06-05-2017, 11:46 PM)guohua Wrote: So,,, Do you live in one of these 10 cities states that will be using your Tax Dollars to pay the Fees for America and Obama to the Paris Climate Agreement Scam.

Yup, I live in one of those states. I give nary a fuck about it, though. It doesn't change anything, much. I'll still go up and down the river collecting tires for an Earth Day bonfire that sends a column of black, carbon-laden smoke thousands of feet into the atmosphere every year. I may have to set booby traps on trails leading to it now, though, in order to keep Snowflakes from getting themselves melted trying to put it out. I consider it to be doing my part to help the planet. It has several beneficial results, among which are it gets those unsightly tires out of the river, and adds a lot of carbon back into the eco-cycle. All life on Earth is carbon-based. We NEED that carbon to be released back into the cycle! No point in keeping it tied up in unused tires clogging up the river. Furthermore, it is alleged to raise global temperatures, which is something we need. I like summer, I like warm weather, and we need a damned sight more of it - compare the lush life in the hot Amazon jungle to the barren  and cold tundra in Siberia. Those damned global ice caps have a lot of fresh water tied up in them, serving no useful purpose, right when everyone is bitching about droughts and water shortages. I'm doing my part to save the planet and make a far better environment for my children, my grand children, and my great grand children, and anyone trying to get in my way can kiss the puckered-up part of my ass.

The governors of my state, all those other states, and the mayors of the dim-witted cities signing on can all line up to kiss my ass, too They can defer governing their own people to overseas numb-nuts if they wish, and let the Snowflakes set their rules and make their laws all they please. I'm not following rules and laws made by foreign, absentee masters - hell, it's difficult enough to get me to follow the ones made by domestic politicians! It's on them when they tank their own economies in deference and kow-towing to overseas masters. Not my problem - they've never gave a damn about this area, anyhow, and we've gotten used to that over the centuries. We do for ourselves, and do just fine, thank you very much!

They can all smootch my ass until their lips are chapped.

Quote:Say Goodbye to your Money, they'll get it, they may have commended their state and cities to pay, but they'll personally never give a dime of their monies, it'll be all your money leaving your hands to theirs.
The Elite's will never pay, just collect a Commission.

What money? Don't they first have to put money into this economy around here before they can take it away? Looks to me like they're cutting their own goddamned throats there!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-03-2017, 09:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: See all kinds of charts and graphs "they" don't want you to see:

Too many to  post here, so just click on the LINK

That right there, THAT'S what I call an "Inconvenient Truth"!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Al Gore is at it again, I think after what I just read, he must of taken a Hit of L S D, What else could explain him seeing Fish Swimming In The Street in Hawaii and Florida.

Quote:Al Gore’s latest climate alarmism: I saw ‘fish swimming in the streets on a sunny day’

REALLY! ?
Quote:Fox News anchor Chris Wallace quizzed former Vice President Al Gore on Sunday about his 2006 predictions on climate change.

Gore once called climate change a “true planetary emergency,” saying that unless “drastic measures” were taken, the Earth would be doomed in 10 years.
He sounded the alarm during publicity for his 2006 documentary about global warming, “An Inconvenient Truth.”

According to Gore, his exaggerations can be explained because the U.S. has increased regulations enough to combat carbon emissions in the last decade.
Yeah, Remember That? We're all suppose to be Dead or Dying of Thirst as Hurricane's and Tornado's and Dust Storms Swept Across the Earth!!! False!

Quote:“We have seen a decline in emissions … for the first time, they’ve stabilized and started to decline,” Gore countered.
He went on to list examples of how climate change has damaged the planet in recent years.

While the emissions argument seems relatively reasonable, Gore added some odd evidence that he purportedly witnessed in Florida: fish swimming in the streets.

“Greenland, for example, has been losing one cubic kilometer of ice every single day. I went down to Miami and saw fish from the ocean swimming in the streets on a sunny day. The same thing was true in Honolulu just two days ago, just from high tides because of the sea level rise now,” Gore said in the interview.
Source
Such, Bull-Shit!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:Al Gore is at it again, I think after what I just read, he must of taken a Hit of L S D, What else could explain him seeing Fish Swimming In The Street in Hawaii and Florida.

smallrofl
(06-12-2017, 08:28 PM)guohua Wrote: Such, Bull-Shit!

He's struggling now since Maurice Strong died!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.