Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Texas
Quote:State Rep calls ICE to deal with protesters — and then things on the House floor heat up
Yes, you just got to Love That State!

Quote:A GOP state representative in Texas has claimed that he was physically and verbally assaulted on the floor of the House after he told two Democrat representatives that he had reported illegal immigrant protesters to authorities.

Demonstrators holding signs saying “I am illegal and here to stay” were protesting Texas SB 4, which is the latest bill in Texas fighting “sanctuary cities,” cities and counties that shield illegal immigrants regardless of whether or not they’ve committed a crime.

GOP representative Matt Rinaldi of Dallas County reportedly said, “F**k them, I called ICE,” saying the demonstrators were a “disgrace.”

Doc Thompson, Brad Staggs and Brandon Morse discussed the fracas in Texas on Tuesday’s “The Glenn Beck Radio Program.”

“If you’re on American soil illegally, you’re not an American,” Doc said definitively. “You have no right to protest American laws.”
Sanctuary cities sometimes even harbor felons who have been deported multiple times, defying the authority of Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
“The argument is ‘We don’t like the law, so the law should not be enforced,’” Doc explained.
Source

From what I heard.
DPS quickly rushed in to break up the protest. They grabbed the banners from the protesters and pulled some of the people holding them out of the room. 
Eventually, they decided to clear the gallery of the protesters.

The ordeal became so loud that the House had to take a break from its proceedings for about 20 minutes. 

He was attacked because the protesters are not only non-citizens, illegally here, but are registered Democrats. How do you think Hillary got the popular vote via the California ”Motor Voter” law whereupon all the invaders needed was a Cali driver’s license? That’s a fact and it’s indisputable!
Only in America could someone get away with politically protesting their illegal status!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:“If you’re on American soil illegally, you’re not an American,” Doc said definitively. “You have no right to protest American laws.”

Apparently, the illegals just aren't getting the message. 

To use a recent quote from a politician, "I'm all in for making an example out of someone."
If they don't understand our laws, maybe they'll understand life in prison, (or being shot in the back!).

I REALLY am over their bullshit!!   tinyangry