Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Roswell Incident Is Back On The Boards.
When the weather gets warm and the holiday companies raise their prices,
the newspapers always drag out their Ufo and cryptid files and fill a column
or two.
So with that in mind...

ROSWELL BREAKTHROUGH?
New official witness to 'alien UFO crash' comes forward.

'A witness that could help solve the perplexing Roswell ‘UFO crash’ mystery once
and for all has allegedly come forward. The testimony will be revealed in a new book,
set to be published on Thursday, Express.co.uk can reveal.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1894]

The book, titled UFOs TODAY - 70 Years of Lies, Misinformation, and Government
Cover-Up, has been penned by Dr Irena Scott, who gained a PhD in physiology from
the University of Missouri.

Dr Scott said: "This book features the testimony of a former US Deputy Sheriff who
was an alleged witness to the UFO crash at Roswell in 1947.  "This gentleman’s unique
testimony will be published here for the first time."

Roswell has been at the heart of the UFO scene since in July 1947 the military sensationally
announced in a press release it had found the remains of a crashed flying saucer in the
desert nearby.
But the following day it retracted the statement, saying it was in fact a damaged US Air Force
air balloon.

Witnesses later came forward to say there had been alien bodies within the "crashed craft",
which along with the wreckage were then taken to the mysterious top-secret Area 51 military
base in Nevada.

Phillip Mantle, of publisher Flying Disk Press, said: "The UFO crash at Roswell, New Mexico
in 1947 is undoubtedly the most famous UFO event in the world. 

"The new book by American academic Irena Scott PhD looks set to keep the debate surrounding
this event moving. "A new witness to the events near Roswell in 1947 is just a small part of this
outstanding book. 

"Is there a government cover-up of UFO events?
"Did a UFO crash near Roswell in 1947?..'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I've already seen too many people in the military and other credible sources saying the Roswell Crash was real for me not to believe it.  However, if there is a witness I have not heard yet coming forward, this should be a good book.   minusculebeercheers
@"BIAD" Your statement is correct, here is another news account of UFO's and Aliens.
Quote:Billionaire Bigelow space mogul says he is 'absolutely convinced' there are aliens on Earth
Source

What took him so long to be Convinced? We already knew, didn't we My Rogue friends.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]