Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NASA admits its Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter collided with a UFO
Explanation: One for the history books ...

NASA admits its Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter collided with a UFO.

Quote:NASA has admitted that one of its spaceships was struck by an unidentified flying object travelling as fast as a speeding bullet.

In October 2014, the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) was hit by a tiny object — but lived to tell the tale.

Lunar camera whacked by ‘speeding bullet’ meteorite produces ‘jittery’ pictures

[Image: 592c91bec46188a0088b459e.jpg]

Please view both articles for the full story ok.  

Personal Disclosure: I think the moon aliens are trying to shoot it down! Is this the beginning of a space war?
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(05-30-2017, 02:12 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: One for the history books ...

NASA admits its Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter collided with a UFO.

Quote:NASA has admitted that one of its spaceships was struck by an unidentified flying object travelling as fast as a speeding bullet.

In October 2014, the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) was hit by a tiny object — but lived to tell the tale.

Lunar camera whacked by ‘speeding bullet’ meteorite produces ‘jittery’ pictures

Please view both articles for the full story ok.  

Personal Disclosure: I think the moon aliens are trying to shoot it down! Is this the beginning of a space war?

If NASA admits ANYTHING, I see it as the beginning of Disclosure. 

But, as usual, nothing to see here folks.  Move along.   tinywondering

Quote:However, NASA thinks “a small natural meteorite” was to blame for the collision.
They can say what they want and deny, deny, deny.
Fine by me.

I just will never forget the Podesta emails that were released a while back.......and Podesta thinks any findings should be made public. Thinks the people can handle the truth.

Quote:Within Mr. Podesta’s private account is a trove of messages related to UFOs, aliens and conspiracies. Some are relatively benign, such as links to news stories about the return of the Fox TV show “The X-Files.”

But others show a much deeper level of interest, seemingly confirming Mr. Podesta’s stated desire for secret government documents to be made public.

Quote:In one email, Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell — the sixth man to set foot on the moon — tells Mr. Podesta that they should meet to discuss extraterrestrial intelligence and the supposed alien technology known as “zero-point energy.” His messages also hint that the Vatican is aware of and interested in alien life.

Followed by...

Quote:“Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space,” he said.

Yep, they can play dumb and deny all they want.
We know better.  smallgreensmoker

Linky

- - - - 

ETA: "Our non-violent ETI are helping to bring us zero point energy" -------- what exactly is that by the way???

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(05-30-2017, 05:09 AM)senona Wrote: They can say what they want and deny, deny, deny.
Fine by me.

I just will never forget the Podesta emails that were released a while back.......and Podesta thinks any findings should be made public. Thinks the people can handle the truth.

Quote:Within Mr. Podesta’s private account is a trove of messages related to UFOs, aliens and conspiracies. Some are relatively benign, such as links to news stories about the return of the Fox TV show “The X-Files.”

But others show a much deeper level of interest, seemingly confirming Mr. Podesta’s stated desire for secret government documents to be made public.

Quote:In one email, Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell — the sixth man to set foot on the moon — tells Mr. Podesta that they should meet to discuss extraterrestrial intelligence and the supposed alien technology known as “zero-point energy.” His messages also hint that the Vatican is aware of and interested in alien life.

Followed by...

Quote:“Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space,” he said.

Yep, they can play dumb and deny all they want.
We know better.  smallgreensmoker

Linky

- - - - 

ETA: "Our non-violent ETI are helping to bring us zero point energy" -------- what exactly is that by the way???

I can't explain it in scientific terms, so I'll leave it up to this article below to answer your question in depth. 
It's my understanding that zero point energy is where we would get our free energy, but then the Elite would have to sell us a generator that costs $1,000,000,000,000 to use it, of course.   tinysure
Read this article
Quote:I can't explain it in scientific terms, so I'll leave it up to this article below to answer your question in depth. 
It's my understanding that zero point energy is where we would get our free energy, but then the Elite would have to sell us a generator that costs $1,000,000,000,000 to use it, of course.   [Image: tinysure.png]

Read this article

Thanks. minusculethumbsup

Yeah, without a doubt, that so-called "free energy" would cost us consumers a pretty penny.
Guberment doesn't like the people to get anything 'free' unless it comes with strings attached.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(05-30-2017, 11:09 PM)senona Wrote:
Quote:I can't explain it in scientific terms, so I'll leave it up to this article below to answer your question in depth. 
It's my understanding that zero point energy is where we would get our free energy, but then the Elite would have to sell us a generator that costs $1,000,000,000,000 to use it, of course.   [Image: tinysure.png]

Read this article

Thanks. minusculethumbsup

Yeah, without a doubt, that so-called "free energy" would cost us consumers a pretty penny.
Guberment doesn't like the people to get anything 'free' unless it comes with strings attached.

As synchronicity flows like a river in my life, this just happened to be the topic on Cosmic Disclosure the same night after you posted asking what it is. Mark McCandlish discussed it thoroughly.
I had to wait for the transcript to share here for people interested in learning more about zero point energy.

[Image: 0_Mark_McCandlish.png]

Read the full transcript below:
http://www.spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...ology.html