Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Advertisers Who Pulled Out From Hannity’s Show Under The Pressure Of The Liberals
I'm sure Soros is behind this, if you look deep enough.  Wonder whose life was threatened if they continued to support Hannity? 
The Swamp is draining, and I suppose desperate times calls for desperate measures, especially when you don't want it revealed that you were involved in the murder of Seth Rich.   tinyok

Why do I feel like I'm living in a Communist nation?   This sort of thing was unheard of when I was growing up.  How I miss those days.   tinycrying

Quote:According to Philly.com, advertisers are under pressure to drop their support of Hannity’s show on Fox News. They first went after Bill O’Reilly and now are targeting Sean Hannity.

Because Hannity refuses to drop the story about Seth Rich murder, who conspiracy theorists assume may have had connections to WikiLeaks.
Even though Fox News officially withdraw the story claiming that private investigator has found a connections between Rich and WikiLeaks, Hannity continued to talk about it and this led to pressure on advertisers from liberal groups.

Here is a list of advertisers that pulled out, from Fortune, it seem like a boycott have been called for.
Cars.com was the first advertiser that have released a statement about pulling out:”Cars.com’s media buy strategies are designed to reach as many consumers as possible across a wide spectrum of media channels. The fact that we advertise on a particular program doesn’t mean that we agree or disagree, or support or oppose, the content. We don’t have the ability to influence content at the time we make our advertising purchase. In this case, we’ve been watching closely and have recently made the decision to pull our advertising from Hannity.”

Video doorbell company Ring also stated that it had “asked our media buying partners to not place Ring ads on The Sean Hannity Show.”

USAA, the insurance and financial services company that specializes in veteran services sated their reason for pulling out, “Advertising on opinion shows is not in accordance with our policy and we’ve since corrected it”

Mattress Company Casper also released a statement saying, We have reviewed our programmatic television media strategy with our agency partners and reassigned this allocation.”

[/url]READ:  Charles Krauthammer Humiliates The Inside Traitors
[url=http://donaldtrumpnews.net/news/charles-krauthammer-humiliates-inside-traitors/]

Crowne Plaza Hotel said that they had ended its relationship with an ad buy agency that placed its ads on Hannity’s show.
Another mattress maker, Leesa Sleep, also pulled out.

Quote:We adjust our media buying every day and we can confirm that we are no longer advertising on Sean Hannity.
— Leesa (@leesasleep) May 24, 2017

Fitness Company Peloton announced via Twitter that they are not going to advertise anymore on Hannity’s show, but that announcement has since been deleted.

If these companies are willing to give into liberal pressure, let’s see how they deal with conservatives.
Source
Time to boycott these businesses!!   tinyangry
(05-28-2017, 05:05 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm sure Soros is behind this, if you look deep enough.  Wonder whose life was threatened if they continued to support Hannity? 
The Swamp is draining, and I suppose desperate times calls for desperate measures, especially when you don't want it revealed that you were involved in the murder of Seth Rich.   tinyok

Why do I feel like I'm living in a Communist nation?   This sort of thing was unheard of when I was growing up.  How I miss those days.   tinycrying  
It's not the first. What seems to happen is that the failing Journalists of The Post & NY Times
cherry-pick 'suspect' comments from those that oppose the 'Hillary Is The Way' narrative and
then after contacting any advertising firm with their so-called evidence, announce it to the
public as a scoop!
Low-Life Shit-bags is the Latin term for it.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.