Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get the Ropes Ready!!
I could have posted this video in several different threads, but I want to make sure it's heard, so I'm putting it in it's own thread.

Will We Have Enough Rope for all These Washington Traitors?

Quote:Published on May 25, 2017

So much criminality in Washington D.C. Who would have thought that the swamp was so big?

Now we find out that people that we trusted as our elected officials were running the biggest spy ring in history. There are no secrets in the world, except the one that most Americans don't know--that the Deep State has turned our government into a corrupt cesspool of immorality and greed.

Join Betsy and Thomas as they outline the recent updates on Capitol Hill, the seizure of Debbie Wasserman Schultz computer, the coverup of the Pakastani Awan Brothers, and the traitors that stand among us.

The American Intelligence Media is a citizen movement to bring truth and light to all citizens who care to know. Please go to www.aim4truth.org and join our email list where you will get news and intelligence updates daily.

What are your thoughts?  
It will be business as usual ...... not a damn thing will change ..... same shit ..... different day .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(05-27-2017, 07:25 PM)Daitengu Wrote: It will be business as usual ...... not a damn thing will change ..... same shit ..... different day .....

If it's "business as usual", the people need to march right into those fancy offices and jerk those SOBs out themselves, and I won't repeat what should happen next!   tinyangry

SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE A STAND!
Nope not near enough rope.
Let us not forget the Traitorous M S M.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]