Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Draining a Swamp
Quote:
Quote:Title: Draining the Swamp is Messy. May 14, 2017
By Michael Master (author of Save America Now, Rules for Conservatives, The Birth Famine)

Quote:Our home is in a community of 2,000 homes located on the intercostal in North Carolina. Everything lives here. Alligators. Water moccasins. Rattle snakes. Sea hawks. Egrets. Giant blue heron. Mosquitoes… blood sucking mosquitoes. We’ve watched from our back porch as dolphins chased sail boats and motor boats up the intercostal and watched the moon rise over the ocean to cast its glow over the intercostal.
When the community decided to drain the swamp in the center of the community, it was a big deal.
Draining the swamp was messy. The swamp was about 10 football fields, about 6 feet deep, with lots of creatures living in it. It was a dangerous swamp. Not one that you would walk or swim. You would not dare sit next to it in the dark of a moonless night. If not the snakes, then the mosquitoes would eat you alive.
As the water level decreased, the creatures were exposed. As the water level disappeared, all that was left was 3 feet of yucky black mud and the roots to dying cypress trees. The fish, snakes, frogs, rats, and birds were all stranded in the yucky mud.

Quote:Those creatures of the swamp fought for their lives as the swamp disappeared. The fish flopped around in the black mud looking for some water for life. The frogs croaked incessantly all night while their young pollywogs were stranded lifeless at the top of the black mud. Snakes slithered in every direction in the black mud in search of food. The rats that live in hollows all along the water abandoned their nests while the birds that feed off the swamp creatures also abandoned the area.

Quote:Finally, the mud dried out. No more snakes. No more rats. No more fish. No more frogs. No more mosquitoes. And no more birds that feed off those creatures of the swamp.

Quote:That same thing is happening to the political swamp in America. Trump is draining the swamp. His picks for his cabinet are all swamp drainers. Yeah, 3 are from Goldman Sachs. 3 of 23. Practically all of his cabinet have executive experience (military, or government, or private sector) … and it is the executive branch, now isn't it?

Quote:The mud is becoming visible as all the creatures who live in the swamp are fighting for their lives. Government employees at the IRS, EPA, and Education are flapping in the mud like dying fish. The lobbyists are slithering here and there looking for government funds like the snakes in the mud ... especially those who wrote Obamacare. The liberal media cartel is chirping and croaking all the time like frogs trying to reverse the draining. The tax and spend politicians are dying off like the blood sucking mosquitoes. The political appointees of Obama are fleeing DC for other jobs like the birds who lost their meal tickets. And the information leakers like Comey and Lynch are looking for new places to nest like the rats that left the swamp. Soon, all that will remain will be the dying institutions like public education as the dying cypress trees of our society.

Quote:Everyone who lived off the swamp is praying for rain. Election rain so Democrats might win some elections from Republicans since the Democrats suffered such horrible defeats during the 8 years of Obama. Impeachment rain so the professional politicians can get rid of Trump as the swamp drainer. Low approval rating rain so the media can claim they were correct about Trump. Virtual rain, fake rain, so pundits can claim that Trump is not making any progress even though the results say the opposite.

Quote:Draining the swamp is messy, muddy. But the mud will soon dry. Democrats just lost special elections in Arkansas and Omaha after sinking millions into them. Democrats might grab an election here or there in places like Georgia where the demographics are changing to black communities, but not without millions and millions of campaign money ... and Democrats cannot afford to do that for all the elections in 2018. Democrats must defend 23 Senators in 2018 as compared to 10 for Republicans and Democrats must win 25 seats in the US House from Republicans and then win back 900 state legislative seats and 14 governorships. If Georgia is an example, that will cost Democrats hundreds of millions to try.

Quote:SCOTUS will be rendering its decisions about Trump executive orders just before the 2018 elections ... and more than likely, SCOTUS will rule against the Obama appointed judges who live in the lower court swamps. SCOTUS will help Trump.

Quote:Comey is gone. Lynch is in trouble. Clinton is back in trouble. The Clinton Foundation donors are talking. Clapper and Yates both said that there is no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians.
Schumer is gasping for rain like one of those stranded fish. His Republican swamp buddies like McCain will abandon him as he dies … a rat leaving the swamp even though they shared an apartment together. His Wall Street swamp buddies cannot help him. The Washington Post and The New York Times and CNN and NBC are all trying to seed the clouds. But none of it is producing enough rain to help Schumer stop Trump from draining the swamp.

Quote:Draining the swamp is loud. Listen to all the hysterical liberal media cartel who are trying to make it rain in order to save the swamp where they live. Chanting. Lies. Rain dances. But no real rain is coming. Only fake rain. The swamp will soon be dry. And when it is, then the next task to make America great again can begin.

I talk to myself because sometimes I need expert advice.
(05-27-2017, 01:36 PM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Title: Draining the Swamp is Messy. May 14, 2017
By Michael Master (author of Save America Now, Rules for Conservatives, The Birth Famine)

Quote:Our home is in a community of 2,000 homes located on the intercostal in North Carolina. Everything lives here. Alligators. Water moccasins. Rattle snakes. Sea hawks. Egrets. Giant blue heron. Mosquitoes… blood sucking mosquitoes. We’ve watched from our back porch as dolphins chased sail boats and motor boats up the intercostal and watched the moon rise over the ocean to cast its glow over the intercostal.
When the community decided to drain the swamp in the center of the community, it was a big deal.
Draining the swamp was messy. The swamp was about 10 football fields, about 6 feet deep, with lots of creatures living in it. It was a dangerous swamp. Not one that you would walk or swim. You would not dare sit next to it in the dark of a moonless night. If not the snakes, then the mosquitoes would eat you alive.
As the water level decreased, the creatures were exposed. As the water level disappeared, all that was left was 3 feet of yucky black mud and the roots to dying cypress trees. The fish, snakes, frogs, rats, and birds were all stranded in the yucky mud.

Quote:Those creatures of the swamp fought for their lives as the swamp disappeared. The fish flopped around in the black mud looking for some water for life. The frogs croaked incessantly all night while their young pollywogs were stranded lifeless at the top of the black mud. Snakes slithered in every direction in the black mud in search of food. The rats that live in hollows all along the water abandoned their nests while the birds that feed off the swamp creatures also abandoned the area.

Quote:Finally, the mud dried out. No more snakes. No more rats. No more fish. No more frogs. No more mosquitoes. And no more birds that feed off those creatures of the swamp.

Quote:That same thing is happening to the political swamp in America. Trump is draining the swamp. His picks for his cabinet are all swamp drainers. Yeah, 3 are from Goldman Sachs. 3 of 23. Practically all of his cabinet have executive experience (military, or government, or private sector) … and it is the executive branch, now isn't it?

Quote:The mud is becoming visible as all the creatures who live in the swamp are fighting for their lives. Government employees at the IRS, EPA, and Education are flapping in the mud like dying fish. The lobbyists are slithering here and there looking for government funds like the snakes in the mud ... especially those who wrote Obamacare. The liberal media cartel is chirping and croaking all the time like frogs trying to reverse the draining. The tax and spend politicians are dying off like the blood sucking mosquitoes. The political appointees of Obama are fleeing DC for other jobs like the birds who lost their meal tickets. And the information leakers like Comey and Lynch are looking for new places to nest like the rats that left the swamp. Soon, all that will remain will be the dying institutions like public education as the dying cypress trees of our society.

Quote:Everyone who lived off the swamp is praying for rain. Election rain so Democrats might win some elections from Republicans since the Democrats suffered such horrible defeats during the 8 years of Obama. Impeachment rain so the professional politicians can get rid of Trump as the swamp drainer. Low approval rating rain so the media can claim they were correct about Trump. Virtual rain, fake rain, so pundits can claim that Trump is not making any progress even though the results say the opposite.

Quote:Draining the swamp is messy, muddy. But the mud will soon dry. Democrats just lost special elections in Arkansas and Omaha after sinking millions into them. Democrats might grab an election here or there in places like Georgia where the demographics are changing to black communities, but not without millions and millions of campaign money ... and Democrats cannot afford to do that for all the elections in 2018. Democrats must defend 23 Senators in 2018 as compared to 10 for Republicans and Democrats must win 25 seats in the US House from Republicans and then win back 900 state legislative seats and 14 governorships. If Georgia is an example, that will cost Democrats hundreds of millions to try.

Quote:SCOTUS will be rendering its decisions about Trump executive orders just before the 2018 elections ... and more than likely, SCOTUS will rule against the Obama appointed judges who live in the lower court swamps. SCOTUS will help Trump.

Quote:Comey is gone. Lynch is in trouble. Clinton is back in trouble. The Clinton Foundation donors are talking. Clapper and Yates both said that there is no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians.
Schumer is gasping for rain like one of those stranded fish. His Republican swamp buddies like McCain will abandon him as he dies … a rat leaving the swamp even though they shared an apartment together. His Wall Street swamp buddies cannot help him. The Washington Post and The New York Times and CNN and NBC are all trying to seed the clouds. But none of it is producing enough rain to help Schumer stop Trump from draining the swamp.

Quote:Draining the swamp is loud. Listen to all the hysterical liberal media cartel who are trying to make it rain in order to save the swamp where they live. Chanting. Lies. Rain dances. But no real rain is coming. Only fake rain. The swamp will soon be dry. And when it is, then the next task to make America great again can begin.

I talk to myself because sometimes I need expert advice.

Quote:I talk to myself because sometimes I need expert advice.

I do that a lot too LOL

I like Trump's Presidency so far. He's different, he's himself and hasn't turned into a mascot like much of his predecessors.

Aside from meeting the Sharia Loving Saudis - Yes, I piss on those, their royalty, their money and their religion of hypocrisy - he's pretty much been loyal to his words, or I should say, as much as one can be when being elected President.

I like the analogy to a real swamp but let's be honest; it's much worse than that. More like a fucking nuclear waste disposal contaminated zone. Chernobyl times a thousand. Looks good from the outside but get too near and it'll kill ya. Slowly but surely.

Just my opinion.

: )
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
@"Sol" said,

Quote:I like the analogy to a real swamp but let's be honest; it's much worse than that. More like a fucking nuclear waste disposal contaminated zone. Chernobyl times a thousand. Looks good from the outside but get too near and it'll kill ya. Slowly but surely.

Is that where the Clintons come in?   tinysure
(05-28-2017, 04:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Is that where the Clintons come in?   tinysure

Sort of. Bill and Hillary were residents of a strange realm where children fell asleep on rail tracks
and people committed suicide by evoking a stroke through the action of decapitating themselves.

Arkansas holds a magical force where other people take their lives by shooting themselves in the
back of the head with a shotgun. Twice.

Mena airport struggled for passenger flights and found -for some strange reason, that see-through
packets of white powder were more willing to give the little airstrip an income.

But I can understand where you're coming from, though.
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
So draining the swamp means nepotism and appointing fellow billionaires - oh and by the way - Jared Kushner is under investigation, as are many others in his administration.

Such an honest group of people he has around him.

How anyone can defend this guy and say he is doing a good job, I do not know.

He is an embarrassment on the world stage, just look at the gaffes on his European tour:

Pushing a prime minister to get to the front, then preening himself
Refusing to walk 700m and getting a golf cart, making other world leaders wait
Pissing off most of Europe with his NATO speech
The alpha male handshakes - what is that about??
Melania bitch slapping his hand away.  When will the divorce come through?
And let's not forget the epic pictures of him with the Pope, looked like the Adams Family, and the Pope miserable af - they cracked me up
Also he would not allow poor Spicey, a devout Catholic to attend and meet the Pope.

It will be interesting to see how anyone can defend these.  Oh, yes he is different, not like all those other presidents.  No shit!!

He is a bully, short and simple. And he is empowering his supporters - just look at the Portland killings.  Why did he not tweet about those when he was on Twitter recently? Maybe I just missed them.
If Donald J Trump the billionaire is draining the swamp then I am the direct descendant of Gandalf himself. I think its more believable that I'm a real life representation of the wizard himself than (for example) DJT is a representative of the people.

Wool, meet eyes.
tinycool
Quote:'So draining the swamp means nepotism and appointing fellow billionaires - oh and by the way
-Jared Kushner is under investigation, as are many others in his administration.
Such an honest group of people he has around him...'

I agree with you 1984, Trump should've employed people with no previous background of dealing
in high politics, national and international finance, serious diplomacy and global commerce.

Certainly, having billions of dollars has a direct bearing on this matter, because people who succeed
in a chosen profession are always dubious characters. That probably explains why many voted for
Mr. Obama is a previous election and preferred Mrs. Clinton for the last one.

But personally, I don't know if they're honest people or not, I haven't met them. But they're probably
bad people. Kushner is a Russian agent and will be outed when the investigation is finished.

Quote:'How anyone can defend this guy and say he is doing a good job, I do not know...'

I agree, he's an incompetent buffoon that for some reason , the US citizens voted for!
One can only wonder how ridiculous or untrustworthy the loser of the earlier election was and
how poor their campaign must have been.

Quote:'...He is an embarrassment on the world stage, just look at the gaffes on his European tour:

Melania bitch slapping his hand away.  When will the divorce come through?
And let's not forget the epic pictures of him with the Pope, looked like the Adams Family,
and the Pope miserable af - they cracked me up
Also he would not allow poor Spicey, a devout Catholic to attend and meet the Pope...'

Yeah, it was a total flop, although I did enjoy how he grabbed Macron and dragged his Merkel-fawning,
faggoty-ass towards him! Anyone watching must've thought 'who's this guy...? He's coming off as the
leader of the free world or something!'

Trump had no right stating that some of European countries weren't paying their fair-share in NATO.
That's why we have America there, so they can foot the bill.

As far as Trump's wife is concerned, I've always thought it disrespectful to comment on someone's
partner... that's just a hang-up of mine.

However, I thought the visit to the Vatican didn't go-off too bad, although I'd have been happier if
President Trump had dragged Cardinal Bernard Law out by his scrawny neck and took him back to
Boston to stand trial for his disgusting crimes.

But that religion for yer', I suppose!

Quote:'...It will be interesting to see how anyone can defend these.
Oh, yes he is different, not like all those other presidents.  No shit!!...'

I'm not defending him, he's not my President and his administration's policies probably won't have much
of an impact on my situation. But truly, it's refreshing to see somebody pushing others around in a masculine
manner.

I apologise for my attitude in this particular case, I just think it's about time we had someone who will say
what they feel instead of feeling what they say.
(I'm an old timer, I guess!)

Quote:'...He is a bully, short and simple. And he is empowering his supporters - just look at the Portland killings. 
Why did he not tweet about those when he was on Twitter recently? Maybe I just missed them....'

That crazy white supremacist is innocent until proven guilty -that may have a bearing and maybe Trump's
advisers told him to steer clear when using Twitter, a conduit I personally think is for 19 year-old children.

But yes, Trump is a bully and I agree with you on that.
Quote:How anyone can defend this guy and say he is doing a good job, I do not know.

Quite funny, how the world turns. I remember thinking exactly those same words when it came to Slick Willy, and then Bush, and then Obama. I find it kinda ironic.

Don't you?

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Some of the drying swamp mud will take longer to rake through than other areas.

Obama admin knew gang members were part of illegal immigrant surge: Whistleblower.

'The Obama administration knowingly let in at least 16 admitted MS-13 gang members who
arrived at the U.S. as illegal immigrant teenagers in 2014, a top senator said Wednesday, 
iting internal documents that showed the teens were shipped to juvenile homes throughout
the country.

Sen. Ron Johnson, chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, said a whistleblower
turned over Customs and Border Protection documents from 2014 detailing the 16 people
who were caught crossing the border.

“CBP apprehended them, knew they were MS-13 gang members, and they processed and
disbursed them into our communities,” Mr. Johnson, Wisconsin Republican, said.

The gang members were part of the surge of UAC, or “unaccompanied alien children,” as the
government labels them, who overwhelmed the Obama administration in 2014, leaving
Homeland Security struggling to staunch the flow from Central America.

Officials at the time said the children should be treated as refugees fleeing horrific conditions
back home — though security analysts said the children were prime recruiting territory for
gangs already in the U.S.

Mr. Johnson said the image of UAC as little children is misleading.
Out of nearly 200,000 UAC apprehended between from 2012 to 2016, 68 percent were ages
15, 16 or 17 — meaning older teens.
The majority were also male, making them targets for gang recruiting...'
The Washington Times:
(05-29-2017, 09:50 AM)BIAD Wrote:
Quote:'So draining the swamp means nepotism and appointing fellow billionaires - oh and by the way
-Jared Kushner is under investigation, as are many others in his administration.
Such an honest group of people he has around him...'

I agree with you 1984, Trump should've employed people with no previous background of dealing
in high politics, national and international finance, serious diplomacy and global commerce.

Certainly, having billions of dollars has a direct bearing on this matter, because people who succeed
in a chosen profession are always dubious characters. That probably explains why many voted for
Mr. Obama is a previous election and preferred Mrs. Clinton for the last one.

But personally, I don't know if they're honest people or not, I haven't met them. But they're probably
bad people. Kushner is a Russian agent and will be outed when the investigation is finished.

Quote:'How anyone can defend this guy and say he is doing a good job, I do not know...'

I agree, he's an incompetent buffoon that for some reason , the US citizens voted for!
One can only wonder how ridiculous or untrustworthy the loser of the earlier election was and
how poor their campaign must have been.

Quote:'...He is an embarrassment on the world stage, just look at the gaffes on his European tour:

Melania bitch slapping his hand away.  When will the divorce come through?
And let's not forget the epic pictures of him with the Pope, looked like the Adams Family,
and the Pope miserable af - they cracked me up
Also he would not allow poor Spicey, a devout Catholic to attend and meet the Pope...'

Yeah, it was a total flop, although I did enjoy how he grabbed Macron and dragged his Merkel-fawning,
faggoty-ass towards him! Anyone watching must've thought 'who's this guy...? He's coming off as the
leader of the free world or something!'

Trump had no right stating that some of European countries weren't paying their fair-share in NATO.
That's why we have America there, so they can foot the bill.

As far as Trump's wife is concerned, I've always thought it disrespectful to comment on someone's
partner... that's just a hang-up of mine.

However, I thought the visit to the Vatican didn't go-off too bad, although I'd have been happier if
President Trump had dragged Cardinal Bernard Law out by his scrawny neck and took him back to
Boston to stand trial for his disgusting crimes.

But that religion for yer', I suppose!

Quote:'...It will be interesting to see how anyone can defend these.
Oh, yes he is different, not like all those other presidents.  No shit!!...'

I'm not defending him, he's not my President and his administration's policies probably won't have much
of an impact on my situation. But truly, it's refreshing to see somebody pushing others around in a masculine
manner.

I apologise for my attitude in this particular case, I just think it's about time we had someone who will say
what they feel instead of feeling what they say.
(I'm an old timer, I guess!)

Quote:'...He is a bully, short and simple. And he is empowering his supporters - just look at the Portland killings. 
Why did he not tweet about those when he was on Twitter recently? Maybe I just missed them....'

That crazy white supremacist is innocent until proven guilty -that may have a bearing and maybe Trump's
advisers told him to steer clear when using Twitter, a conduit I personally think is for 19 year-old children.

But yes, Trump is a bully and I agree with you on that.

Thanks for the well thought out response, and sorry that you felt I was calling Melania out, but hey she bitch slapped him - twice.   There is no love there.

He is a bully and that is not a good thing as a politician, which we know he is not.  He is a businessman, and sees everything as a deal to be done for his (personal) benefit. 

As I saw on a post from someone else, if you voted for Trump, I will forgive you, but if now you defend him then you are a traitor, as his actions are indefensible.
(05-30-2017, 12:07 PM)1984hasarrived Wrote: Thanks for the well thought out response, and sorry that you felt I was calling Melania out
but hey she bitch slapped him - twice.
There is no love there.

He is a bully and that is not a good thing as a politician, which we know he is not.
He is a businessman, and sees everything as a deal to be done for his (personal) benefit. 

As I saw on a post from someone else, if you voted for Trump, I will forgive you,
but if now you defend him then you are a traitor, as his actions are indefensible.

The wife/husband-thing is always something I steer clear from if I can. People find other people
to love and spend their lives with and it's not for me to judge.

As you say, he is a bully and I know this might ruffle some feathers, but I think the world right
around now needs one! It's obvious to anyone who just glances at international politics, that
the men and women who are asked to represent countries are merely spouting bland statements
and enjoy a lifestyle that would rival a billionaire hotel-owner.

Even if the previous President set-up the job opportunities for the USA and Trump is now
bathing in the felicitations, it brings an up-beat feeling to the public that has really been needed
for some time.

Feeling nice without an income is one thing, but knowing that you're providing for ones family
by putting a day's graft in, smacks of an emotion that assists in such things as self-pride and
patriotism.

I'm not advocating a dictator or someone who will press that red button at the drop of a hat,
but I honestly believe a more aggressive attitude should be displayed in the forum of political
diplomacy. I think we can agree gravitas has never been on the shopping list for a long time.

In Europe, the EU Project is attempting to dilute individual cultures of regions and countries.
The non-elected bureaucrats that hold sway, show a contempt for those they rule over and in
my humble opinion, come from a weak, 'unmasculine' quality that many associate with royalty.

It is rarely said these days, but many countries around the world look to the United States for
a guidance and if the leader of the USA is too liberal or comes off as a game-show host, it's
reflected around the globe.
The current US media are testimony of that! Just look at the accusations they scream out!

If the President is a Russian puppet, then why is he still in office...?
If his entourage are colluding with horned-devils that do Putin's bidding, why haven't they
gone the way of Aldrich Ames?
Hillary Clinton is said to have used an secret email-server and sent classified information
through non-secured conduits, FBI...? just let it go.
Trump is alleged to have revealed secrets during an official White House visit from a Russian
Diplomat and yet, that seems to have faded away.
The ex-Director of the FBI is alleged to have evidence (even though I don't believe the FBI
should leak like a sieve the way it does).... that the President asked him to back-off a section
of an investigation. Yet... crickets.

These are terrible indictments that not only smear the Presidency, but hint that the USA is
incompetent at security and their political organisations are weak through avarice.
Yet, the media shout them everyday, like cat-calls from a rowdy game-show audience.

I cannot comment on whether a voter for a person is actually a traitor solely based on a
different opinion of a preferred candidate and as above offers, if his actions are 'indefensible'
the system in place seems reluctant to anything about it.
I agree with BIAD, the world needs a Bully, if that's what you want to call the POTUS, better to stand on your own to feet and piss people off than to Bow and Scrap and Be A Whiny Little Coward wearing Big Boy Pants.

@"1984hasarrived"  Do you know nothing of Women?
Every heard of PMS?
Don't Touch Me is a Common Side Effect and she didn't Bitch Slap Him, she swatted his hand away.
Get your news from another source, you're being lied to 99% of the time and you don't know it.
We don't really care if he Pissed Off EU and your Liberal Friends.
We don't care if he didn't want to walk and waited for a cart.

We care that he showed himself as someone who wasn't going to Bow and Kiss their Feet.
The MSM reports only what they can to make him look bad.
Again, we are Smart Enough to see that.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-30-2017, 02:03 PM)guohua Wrote: I agree with BIAD, the world needs a Bully, if that's what you want to call the POTUS, better to stand on your own to feet and piss people off than to Bow and Scrap and Be A Whiny Little Coward wearing Big Boy Pants.

Every heard of PMS?
Don't Touch Me is a Common Side Effect and she didn't Bitch Slap Him, she swatted his hand away.
Get your news from another source, you're being lied to 99% of the time and you don't know it.

We care that he showed himself as someone who wasn't going to Bow and Kiss their Feet.

If you want a bully, well done.  You got one.

Yes, I know a bit about about women, and most of them do not want to grabbed by the pussy. Plus she did it wife, in front if the world cameras, is that really your argument??

What other source do you suggest? Yours??

You don't care if he pissed off EU a and liberal friends? That will bit you in the ass.

You don't care if he is a lazy ass? Your problem. He is inconsiderate as I pointed out, keeping others waiting.

But he will bow to to the Saudis who give him gazillions of dollars.
(05-30-2017, 02:25 PM)1984hasarrived Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 02:03 PM)guohua Wrote: I agree with BIAD, the world needs a Bully, if that's what you want to call the POTUS, better to stand on your own to feet and piss people off than to Bow and Scrap and Be A Whiny Little Coward wearing Big Boy Pants.

Every heard of PMS?

If you want a bully, well done.  You got one.
Yes, I know a bit about about women, and most of them do not want to grabbed by the pussy. Plus he did it to his  wife, in front of the world cameras, is that really your argument??

You don't care if he pissed off EU a and liberal friends? That will bit you in the ass.

You don't care if he is a lazy ass? Your problem. He is inconsiderate as I pointed out, keeping others waiting.

(05-30-2017, 02:25 PM)1984hasarrived Wrote: If you want a bully, well done.  You got one.

Yes, I know a bit about about women, and most of them do not want to grabbed by the pussy.
Plus she did it [right] in front of the world cameras, is that really your argument??

The current situation of 'Pick-A-Side' media sources is a problem, I agree and some of the reports
are difficult to source down as a neutral.
Personally, I frequently find that there always seems a middle-class axe to grind rather than writing
about what is really happening in the world and I -like you, struggle in the cult-ish behavior of
name-calling and trolling.

I'm a Brit and it's a little late in the day to worry about pissing off the EU!!
In my opinion... the UK voted to go into a 'Common Market' that was all to do with buying and selling
with each other, that's all.
Merkel wanting nukes,  discussing having an army, threatening someone who wants to leave the gang
and allowing killers and rapists into the continent, wasn't on the table back in '75.

But keeping people waiting is a tactic that's been used down the centuries, it's just a facet of hardball
politics.

The Saudi-thing is about Iran.

Hope this helps.
To assist anyone who wants to know why the links between financial
business and Government Business are so lucrative, listen to the last
21 minutes of this video, it may help.

(The whole video isn't bad, either!)

@"BIAD" Excellent video, I hadn't seen that one before.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-29-2017, 10:35 AM)Sol Wrote:
Quote:How anyone can defend this guy and say he is doing a good job, I do not know.

Quite funny, how the world turns. I remember thinking exactly those same words when it came to Slick Willy, and then Bush, and then Obama. I find it kinda ironic.

Don't you?

True that.
Very good point.

The opposing "team" is never going to like what their opponent is doing. Period.
And accusations will fly, no matter how far fetched they sound.
Both parties are guilty of doing this. 

Will admit the Dems have the advantage tho with majority of MSM leaning left.
And the headlines have been nasty, even tho the article does not always go in line with the negative click-bait title.

Now then, I just about had to pick my jaw up from the floor last night when I saw a video of Dem. Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz sorta kinda defending some of Trumps actions.

Dershowitz is not one to give anyone a break. He is hardcore from what I remember of him in the past.

He said he sees no crime what so ever in dismissing Comey.
Nor any crime as of yet with ties to Russia.
Dershowitz explained again that “taking advantage” of what WikiLeaks did is “not a crime.”

And being point blank and blunt with NATO leaders has been a long time coming.
Nothing wrong with that IMO, regardless of which party a President belongs to.
Rather be bold and brash instead of meek and humble. Of course, that is just me.

Anyhow, will see if I can find that article where A.D. said that so far, Trump is doing a good job (or something to that effect). tinywhat

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

As for Trump and Melania not holding hands....to me, they have never really been affectionate people in public even before him being elected into office.

That could be just her, in a foreign land not wanting to show PDA.
Who are we to criticize Trump for something that we have no knowledge about their personal life?

IMO, that is just being nit picking, just 'because'......the left leaning MSM is desperately grasping onto anything that resembles negativity towards a Man they despise.
They wanted Hillary to win and projected her to win with all their glorious wonderful positive polls.

And guess what-- they got it wrong, big time.
And they let Hillary down as well, with their um, fake polls.

So now they hate Trump for their mistake in misjudging their piss poor candidate.
And Trump now has to pay for it at any cost.  ANY COST.

Anyhow, about the picture with the Pope.
What is the MSM explanation for his look with Prime Minister Trudeau???

Oh horrors, where is the outrage and the condemnation of the PM for this tragic look by the Pope?
Oh wait, crickets .....

Quote:Last week, Donald Trump met with Pope Francis at the Vatican. The men, along with Ivanka and Melania Trump and Jared Kushner, posed for a photo during the visit. It was a sight to behold, with Pope Francis looking, well, not happy about standing beside the president of the United States.

On Monday, Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau visited the Vatican and posed for a nearly identical photo. Right down to the look on the Pope’s face.
Perhaps the sullen look is Vatican protocol for photos with world leaders.

Or, possibly, Pope Francis just thinks a grimace is his best look. Either way, this is very good news for the meme business.

[Image: 30-pope-francis-justin-trudeau.w710.h473.jpg]

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/05/pope-...trump.html

Oh lookie here.....a smiling Pope with Trump.

Guess this image of the Pope and Trump didn't play into the MSM hate-filled agenda....

[Image: trump.jpg]

[Image: TrumpPope-jd-vn-052517-ph02]

How ya like the guy that photo-bombed that one? LOL  

[Image: GTY-TrumpPope-gifts-jrl-170524_4x3_992.jpg]

[Image: trump-pope_-_reuters.jpg_1718483346.jpg]

[Image: 13969020_G.jpg]

And despite all the haters of the lovely Melania, he smiles for her too.

[Image: 05985810.jpg]

So you see....it's all about perception.

What kind of image does one want to project.

In this case, the MSM hates Trump therefore they rather project a negative view  of him with the Pope.
When in reality, the Pope does what the Pope does. Remain neutral for some pictures as shown with PM Trudeau, then relaxes in others.

Sure Trump ain't perfect. Got no argument from me there.
But neither was our other choice.

Hillary was a bad choice for the Dems from the get go. That was their mistake, putting their money on a lame horse.
Not to mention the general public is tired of the same old "Establishment Elites" which is why Trump beat out his
16 Rep. opponents. (did I mention 16? )

Now the Dems want to take it out on Trump and his supporters.

Fine.

Keep insulting half the population like you did before, and the Dems will lose again.
Plus you might want to start 'listening' to the peoples voices. Not your own.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Excellent post @"senona".     I remember seeing on FB that the picture of the Pope with Trump was photo shopped.  Maybe they found a picture of him somewhere else with the 'sourpuss' expression and decided to use it in their negative campaign fake news against Trump.

Nothing surprises me, especially coming from CNN.   tinysure