Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mojave Desert Incident: A True Story of Abduction
I watched a show on Beyond Belief last night on GAIA t.v. with the guest author of a book titled, Mojave Incident, written by Ron Felber.
What a fascinating story! And, it was allegedly TRUE!

This young couple had gone out into the desert for a relaxing weekend to get away, but what they encountered was a night of terror from Beings that came in a spaceship and abducted them.

I got on You Tube and found these videos to share here.
The first one shows the real people coming out for the first time to tell their story on t.v., even though Ron Felber had written a book about it years earlier.

The second video is an interview with Ron Felber, who goes into more detail about the Hess's experience than what was shared on the t.v. show.
Well worth the watch!

What do you think?  Will you be planing any vacations in the desert of Utah anytime soon?   tinyhuh
No body in their Right Mind would want to Vacation In the Mojave Desert!
Not on the border of Arizona and Utah.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-25-2017, 04:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I watched a show on Beyond Belief last night on GAIA t.v. with the guest author of a book titled, Mojave Incident, written by Ron Felber.
What a fascinating story! And, it was allegedly TRUE!

This young couple had gone out into the desert for a relaxing weekend to get away, but what they encountered was a night of terror from Beings that came in a spaceship and abducted them.

I got on You Tube and found these videos to share here.
The first one shows the real people coming out for the first time to tell their story on t.v., even though Ron Felber had written a book about it years earlier.

The second video is an interview with Ron Felber, who goes into more detail about the Hess's experience than what was shared on the t.v. show.
Well worth the watch!

What do you think?  Will you be planing any vacations in the desert of Utah anytime soon?   tinyhuh

Between the terrorist state agency molest everyone at airports ...... all the fucking leftist prog scum an muzzie sympathizers ...... no way in hell would I go to america ...... not got enough ammo an my body armour in cleaners ......  also not get combat pay ...... an theres far better more fun places to go on holiday where not have to deal with monumental levels of stupid ........
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

The Actual Mojave Desert between Arizona and California is a Real Hot Spot.
(05-25-2017, 04:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
  • ...What do you think?  Will you be planing any vacations in the desert of Utah anytime soon?   tinyhuh 

There some serious allegations from the latest Dark Journalist video that
implies Goode and to some extent, Gaia TV are using the UFO interest as
a money-making scheme.

I hope it ain't so.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-27-2017, 02:39 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 04:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
  • ...What do you think?  Will you be planing any vacations in the desert of Utah anytime soon?   tinyhuh 

There some serious allegations from the latest Dark Journalist video that
implies Goode and to some extent, Gaia TV are using the UFO interest as
a money-making scheme.

I hope it ain't so.

Great Video.
I'll say it again, I never believed Mr. Corey Goode.
I agree with this video.
Question: What does Corey Goode have to do with this Mojave Deseret Incident?
(05-27-2017, 03:27 PM)guohua Wrote: Great Video.
I agree with this video.

It's always sad when those who know how to prey on the hopes of those who
only want a better world than we currently have, weave their bullsh*it web in
the search of money.

It also just goes to show how the television companies exploit the subject that
at the front-end, they use it for their silly-season.
(05-27-2017, 04:18 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 03:27 PM)guohua Wrote: Great Video.
I agree with this video.

It's always sad when those who know how to prey on the hopes of those who
only want a better world than we currently have, weave their bullsh*it web in
the search of money.

It also just goes to show how the television companies exploit the subject that
at the front-end, they use it for their silly-season.

(Just going off topic here for a moment to defend GAIA t.v.) 

Cosmic Disclosure with David Wilcock and Corey Goode is only ONE show that GAIA t.v. offers.  They have many others that puts them heads above the other networks.

The author of The Mojave Incident, Ron Filber, was interviewed on Beyond Belief with host George Noory, it had nothing to do with Corey Goode.

GAIA t.v. offers some of the best shows and interviews I've ever seen, and they offer a WIDE variety of alternative topics. I've seen some of the best interviews ever on Open Minds with host, Regina Meredith, that I'm sure I would never see anywhere else.

When Corey Goode first came on the show Cosmic Disclosure, David had verified what Corey had told him through his other whistle-blowers.  I don't think David would have brought him on, not to mention GAIA t.v., unless they saw him as a creditable person. 
Also, Corey has had death threats and has been intimidated with black helicopters circling his house several times for what he is sharing.
I don't think EVERYTHING he says is a lie.  I'll repeat that I think maybe some of what he believes has been a "memory download", but he actually believes it to be true. I don't think he's after fame and fortune, or purposefully scamming the public. That goes against the message he is bringing to us. It's up to each individual to take what resonates as truth, and leave the rest.

If you haven't had a look at what all GAIA t.v. offers, go look around.  There's something there for everyone...

Spirit Talk with James Van Praagh
Open Minds with Regina Meredith (GREAT interviews!)
Wisdom Teachings with David Wilcock (Science-related topics, mostly)
Missing Links with Gregg Braden
Beyond Belief with George Noory
BuzzSaw with Sean Stone
Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe
Hidden Origins with Michael Tellinger
Arcanum with William Henry
Cosmic Disclosure with David Wilcock (This is not always about Corey Goode. David brings in other important people to interview during the show.)

Different types of Films
Alternative Healing shows
Too many Yoga shows to mention
Documentaries

And the list goes on...

It seems to me there is a "program" going on against GAIA t.v. lately, and I have to think it's because they are the ONE network that is helping to spread the truth.  Big Brother doesn't want that!
(05-27-2017, 05:14 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...GAIA t.v. offers some of the best shows and interviews I've ever seen, and they offer a WIDE variety of alternative topics...
I may have misled you with my previous post, I didn't mean Gaia TV... I've never viewed it.
It was the indication from the Dark Journalist video that hinted a television company -who was
unstated, may be behind Mr. Goode's urging that he was a space/time-travelling pilot.

If it is a three-year plan to convince people to that blue avian aliens are the latest thing and
offering merchandise to go with the theory, then it's shallow and throws the whole subject
of Ufos back into the ridiculous box.
(05-27-2017, 09:54 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 05:14 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...GAIA t.v. offers some of the best shows and interviews I've ever seen, and they offer a WIDE variety of alternative topics...
I may have misled you with my previous post, I didn't mean Gaia TV... I've never viewed it.
It was the indication from the Dark Journalist video that hinted a television company -who was
unstated, may be behind Mr. Goode's urging that he was a space/time-travelling pilot.

If it is a three-year plan to convince people to that blue avian aliens are the latest thing and
offering merchandise to go with the theory, then it's shallow and throws the whole subject
of Ufos back into the ridiculous box.

Without going too deep into the subject (because I already have on a different thread), I'll just say there is some evidence that Blue-headed birds with humanoid bodies existed back in Ancient Egypt. Whether it is the same race of Blues, I don't know.