Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons.
Normally I would not as the Brits say "give the time of day" to an article like this, but about 8 or 9 years ago I read a paper that was part of a Phd.
The paper ( with GB been an exsample) explained how a non English force would invade all walks of life in a country slowly chocking it and making the police and armed forces incompetent and ineffective as well as all local control bodys. I dont want to go into it any more but this article struck a cord when I read it. As people here know im not anti muslim but very anti islam. I believe islam is the biggest danger the world has ever faced.

Quote:July 13, 2018

[img=650x0]https://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/burning-uk-flag.jpg[/img]
The Muslim population of Britain surpassed 3.5 million in 2016 to become around 5.5% of the overall population of 64 million.

The author is a former British policeman 
who has maintained contacts within the force. 
We can assume that civil disturbances planned 
for the UK also apply to France, Germany and Sweden. 

(Disclaimer- While I cannot personally vouch for this report, England like so many Western countries has been subverted by Freemasons who want to enslave the population. A Muslim insurgency might provide a pretext.) 

By Semper Castleton 
(henrymakow.com)

Further to my June 2018 article about the social decline and decay of England, the situation is much worse. 

The following activities are now covertly taking place: 

Arms shipments are coming into Europe to covertly arm Muslims ready for the signal to rampage and create genocide. 

The latest and best mobile phones have been freely distributed by secret intelligence services to UK Muslim migrants. They have been issued under the names of real UK and EU citizens but with false addresses with the full co-operation of the major EU/UK phone companies. Such phone companies are all owned and controlled by the same entities that have conspired in the planned chaos. 

Naturally, good communication is a major aspect of any activity these days.

Detailed instructions have been distributed to Muslim migrants upon arrival with telephone numbers and details about support networks, and organizations to contact and where to go. All these instructions have been written in Arabic and with phrases translated as in guidebooks. 

Many "destitute" migrants have been secretly carrying unbelievably large sums of cash. Who is financing them?

Many destitute migrants have been carrying a large and diverse number of false passports and other documents to fake and forge. This can only be due to the involvement of security and intelligence services sponsoring the Muslim invasion of Europe. It should be noted that the Israeli Mossad is well known for using false passports. 

[img=490x0]https://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/sex-grooming-gangs-ban-islam.jpg[/img]Have you noticed the "softly softly" approach by the British police and their refusal to investigate most crime that has been committed by the new Muslim migrants? 

The British Police seem reluctant to get involved with Muslim migrants even when the crimes are as serious as rape. Migrant rapists are not bailed but freed every time. So Tommy Robinson does have a good point that the orders come from a high level. 

As in the case of Tommy Robinson, the British Police promptly acts to silence indigenous resistance and any public opposition to police apathy. Generally, the British Police, when they want to, can act quickly but when a crime involves Muslim immigrants, they drag their heels and behave incompetently. British Police reluctance to punish Muslim migrants is all intentional. 

The Muslim migrants have an agenda to rob and steal and threaten to demand what they want. They know they (i) have been given 'permission' from someone in authority to be violent and (ii) know that the local British population is unprotected and (iii) that they will not face any punishment for attacking English people. 

Upon arrival in UK or Europe, large numbers of these Muslim migrants go missing. This is never reported on any media platform. They are not absconding to join a family. Excellent accommodation has been made available for them by local authorities. They go missing to join up with a covert military force in secret locations in readiness for the appropriate call-up. 

Within a few years, those missing migrants will reappear as part of an armed terror squad on a massive scale all with the involvement, knowledge, and connivance of the British intelligence/security services. 

Enoch Powell's rivers of blood UK civil war will happen.

It will bring about (i) the genocide of the white English, (ii) justify the need for a full European State and (i) increase the white English Christians' hatred for Muslims and Islam. 

This war is wanted by people higher than the British government. 

Enoch Powell was right!!!!. I keep reminding people of this fact. 

So why have we got a Muslim Mayor of London and a non-English Home Secretary? 

You can expect that future Life in UK will get very uncomfortable. What will you do when a Muslim mob breaks into your house? Call the British Police?  What will they do? 

As I have said before there is no coincidence in life everything happens for a reason. 
read

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 12:42 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 04-03-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 04-05-2018, 11:02 AM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 04-16-2018, 07:16 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 04-22-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 05-06-2018, 01:34 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 05-12-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 05-24-2018, 02:59 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-03-2018, 09:22 AM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-18-2018, 07:48 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-19-2018, 08:05 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-20-2018, 09:47 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-23-2018, 12:32 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-24-2018, 03:27 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-28-2018, 11:18 AM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 07-09-2018, 11:50 AM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 07-09-2018, 02:53 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 07-12-2018, 03:11 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 07-13-2018, 12:24 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 07-20-2018, 12:44 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 07-24-2018, 07:53 AM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 08-31-2018, 01:14 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 08-31-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 01-26-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 01-27-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 03-14-2019, 02:20 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 10-24-2019, 01:33 PM