Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons.
(06-23-2018, 12:32 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Perhaps what London needs is a Genghis Khan and not the Sadiq Khan they have. Seems they got the wimp bother  minusculebiggrin

They need someone, Wallfire.

Quote:LAWLESS LONDON:
Neighbours tell of ‘chaos’ as 200 children run ‘screaming in terror’ after boy, 15, is stabbed to
death outside birthday party in Romford, East London.

'Horrified neighbours today described scenes of "chaos" as crowds of 200 children ran "screaming
in terror" after a 15-year-old was stabbed to death. The teenage boy was knifed amid a mass brawl
after hoards of youths were turned away from a 16th birthday party at Collier Row Community Centre
in Romford.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3993]

A mum whose flat overlooks the police cordon just yards from the scene said panic erupted at around
8:30pm. She told The Sun Online: "I was sitting in the living room when I heard a load of noise coming
from outside.
"There were loads of kids screaming in terror and running away -then swarms of police showed up.
"Reports said there were around 100 youths but I swear it must have been at least 200.

"They were all kids dressed up for a party. I think they must have been from outside the area because
I didn't recognise any of them." Forensics officers were today seen scouring the street after the murder
probe was launched.

Three male teenagers remain in custody at separate police stations on suspicion of killing the lad -the
youngest victim to be fatally stabbed in the capital this year. A bus driver in his fifties also suffered a head
injury in chaotic scenes which saw armed police and paramedics race to the area at 9:05pm last night.

Another neighbour told The Sun Online how the attack -one of at least 80 suspected murders being
investigated in London since the beginning of the year -has left locals "afraid to leave our homes".

The dad, who gave his name as Mark, said: "This is a nice close-knit community -but now we're all
scared to leave our homes.
"I'm a foster parent, and most of my neighbours have kids. I just think it's so tragic.

"I blame the Government for the cuts. There is nothing for young kids to do now to keep them off the streets.
"The knife crime is going up, and there are so many drugs -it's devastating. It does worry you and make you
wonder if you are safe in your own neighbourhood.

"I don't care what the Mayor says. We need more police officers on the streets right now."

Mayor of London Sadiq Khan today said in a statement: "My thoughts are with the family and friends of the
15-year-old who was fatally stabbed following a party in Romford last night.
"Violent crime is rising across our country and these senseless deaths are devastating families and
communities, causing pain, loss and fear."

He added: "These appalling crimes will not be tolerated in London.
"There are no excuses for carrying a knife."...'

It's like listening to a sage... a wise man relating such words that are soaked in philosophical meaning.
When the rats begin to eat the currencies in the ATMs and charities ask the rest of the country to help with
food parcels due to many of the London fathers being away doing their jihad-training, what will dear Sadiq
say then...? Get used to it?
tinysure

Quote:'...Another neighbour, who asked not to be named, said: "There are always dos at that community centre
but I've never seen a crowd like it. "They were all going mad, screaming and running, and then a huge
police presence showed up within about eight minutes.

"I saw at least two armed officers, and there were police dogs and everything."
Local MP Andrew Rosindell called the tragedy "shocking news for Romford".
He said: "We must now wait for all the facts about this incident to be released.
"Until then, our condolences must go to the family of the young boy whose life has so tragically been cut
short on our streets tonight."...'

Great Scott...! What a profround set of comments, I'm surprised that the Member of Parliament didn't mention
that water is wet.
tinyfunny
Quote:'...Detective Sergeant Gurj Singh said: “Response officers who attended the initial calls were confronted with
up to 100 youths leaving a birthday party gathering at a Community Centre. "There appeared to be fighting and
tragically a teenager has been found with fatal injuries.

“I would like to directly appeal to those present to contact police about what they saw and heard to help my team
build a clearer picture of what took place. "Equally, if you have video footage or images of the violent aftermath to
the party, we need to hear from you.”

The victim's family have been informed.
Violent crime has continued to sweep the capital this year with the murder rate overtaking New York for the first time ever.
There have been more than 80 killings in London in 2018, with figures released last week revealing knife crime has risen
by 22 per cent.
And the shocking stats also showed 2017 was the worst year for fatal stabbings among young people since 2002...'
SOURCE:

Getting used to it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 12:42 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 04-03-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 04-05-2018, 11:02 AM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 04-16-2018, 07:16 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 04-22-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 05-06-2018, 01:34 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 05-12-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 05-24-2018, 02:59 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-03-2018, 09:22 AM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-18-2018, 07:48 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-19-2018, 08:05 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-20-2018, 09:47 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-23-2018, 12:32 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by BIAD - 06-24-2018, 03:07 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-24-2018, 03:27 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-28-2018, 11:18 AM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 07-09-2018, 11:50 AM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 07-09-2018, 02:53 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 07-12-2018, 03:11 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 07-13-2018, 12:24 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 07-20-2018, 12:44 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 07-24-2018, 07:53 AM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 08-31-2018, 01:14 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 08-31-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 01-26-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 01-27-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 03-14-2019, 02:20 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 10-24-2019, 01:33 PM