Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons.
Just in case you thought a Londinistan weekend could possibly be a quiet one...

Quote:London stabbing: Man killed near Turnpike Lane Tube station.

'A man in his 30s has died in a stabbing near a north London Tube station.
Police and ambulance crews were called to Green Lanes near Turnpike Lane station at 21:47 BST on
Saturday to reports of a "seriously injured" man.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3912]

He had suffered stab wounds and was pronounced dead at the scene, the Metropolitan Police said.
The force has begun a murder investigation -its 74th in the capital so far this year.

Police believe they know the identity of the man, and formal identification and a post-mortem examination
will take place next week....'

Wait for it!

Quote:'..So far, there have been no arrests.

The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, said he was due to meet Home Secretary Sajid Javid on Monday morning
to "discuss how we address the scourge of serious violence across Britain".
He added that his "thoughts are with the family and friends of the victim".

Turnpike Lane and nearby roads -including Ducketts Common, where police believe the victim may have been
stabbed -remain cordoned off while investigations are carried out.
Turnpike Lane Tube station is open, but 15 local bus routes are being diverted.

Last month, members of the London Assembly launched an urgent investigation into the recent surge in violent
crime in the capital. Of the Met's murder investigations this year, at least 46 involved knives, while there have been
10 in which guns were used...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-21-2018, 12:33 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
WOW!  Q was right. Not that I doubted him. tinysurprised 

I hope our friends across the pond stay safe.  

It is the considered opinion of Many in the"truth movement" that Q is part of the play.  Of COURSE Q will "be right," given that whoever it is posting as Q is in on the script the psychopaths have, played out on the LITERAL world STAGE.  In fact, I give that highest probability, M'self.  Just saying.
"Revolution in ideas, not blood."
♥♥♥
"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."

(06-10-2018, 08:54 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:

It is the considered opinion of Many in the"truth movement" that Q is part of the play.  Of COURSE Q will "be right," given that whoever it is posting as Q is in on the script the psychopaths have, played out on the LITERAL world STAGE.  In fact, I give that highest probability, M'self.  Just saying.

We should have an answer to that by the end of this upcoming week.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow and the 14th; when the IG report is to come out.

By the way, who is this "Many" you speak of?  May I ask where you are getting your information? Lot's of disinfo agents out there regarding Q.
(06-10-2018, 10:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 08:54 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:

We should have an answer to that by the end of this upcoming week.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow and the 14th; when the IG report is to come out.

By the way, who is this "Many" you speak of?  May I ask where you are getting your information? Lot's of disinfo agents out there regarding Q.

Oh, I am aware that there are disinfo agents abounding.  But the list of People I have given high probability to being true truthseekers (on YouTube) nearly unanimously agree Q is in the script, NOT an organic emergence.  These are People I have had discourse and interaction with for years now, and They have never done or said anything that would lead Me to think They are shills, trolls, or disinfo agents.  Granted, One can be fooled, but usually only in a fairly short run.  In a long haul, like years, keeping the pretense pure is nigh impossible.
♥♥♥

Quote:Croydon moped robbers target family in stationary car.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3916]

'A family of four were robbed by two masked men on a moped as they sat in a stationary car in Croydon, south London.
One of the suspects threatened the family with a large knife on Keats Way, Coulsdon, at about 17:45 BST on Friday.

Police say the pair made off with a "small quantity of jewellery".
A 30-year-old woman suffered a cut to the hand during the robbery, as one of the suspects attempted to steal her bracelet.
It is believed that the other man also had a knife.

Detectives described the suspects as two white males, aged in their late teens or early 20s.
Both were of slim build and wore dark coloured tracksuits, black crash helmets and facemasks.
The number of offences carried out by criminals using mopeds in London has increased from 827 offences in 2012 to more
than 23,000 last year.

Data obtained by the BBC showed during that period, more than 40% of such offences happened in just two boroughs
-Camden and Islington...'
SOURCE:

If there was only some-type of clue... some reference that could lead us to these mysterious mopeds appearing out of
thin air. Damn it, I bet Scotland Yard are now wishing these organic road vehicles didn't just grow on trees.

On a more positive point, at least the robbers aren't a danger to the busy motorists and pedestrians of London anymore.
Invading a family's stationary vehicle is far-less dangerous, isn't it?
mediumfacepalm

One can only hope the criminals are white and we can get some convictions done.

Quote:The number of offences carried out by criminals using mopeds in London has increased from 827 offences in 2012 to more

than 23,000 last year.

WOW!   tinysurprised   Looks like London is a lost cause at this point.   tinycrying 

Take this as a lesson, America. This is what happens when you have open borders with open arms for all these criminals to just walk in.
(06-11-2018, 11:34 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: WOW!   tinysurprised   Looks like London is a lost cause at this point.   tinycrying 

Take this as a lesson, America.  This is what happens when you have open borders with open arms for all these criminals to just  walk in.

It might be that a quiet talk with Italy is in order.

So sad, France as had another attack, this time by a woman with a box-cutter and Yes, she was screaming the Muslim War-Cry.
Quote:Woman shouting 'Allahu akbar' attacks 2 with box cutter at supermarket in France
Stupid/Ignorant Bitch....
[Image: 1529242170459.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Quote:A woman crying "Allahu akbar" injured 2 people with a box cutter at a supermarket in southern France on Sunday.  (Google Street View)

Quote:A woman who allegedly shouted "Allahu akbar" attacked two people with a box cutter at a supermarket in southern France on Sunday before she was arrested, local media reported.

The incident took place around 10:30 a.m. at the supermarket Leclerc in the Mediterranean city of La Seyne-sur-Mer, located near Marseilles.

Witnesses told Var-matin the young woman attacked a customer and employee.

The woman was dressed in black and wearing a veil at the time, shouting "Allahu akbar" -- "God is great" in Arabic -- before she was placed under control by people intervening, according to Var-matin.
Europe 1 radio quoted Toulon prosecutor Bernard Marchals as saying that a customer in the store in La Seyne-sur-Mer was injured in the chest in the Sunday morning attack and hospitalized.

A woman at the market's cash register was injured too, but less seriously
Now get ready for the next little quote,,,,,,,

Quote:Marchal said the suspect may have mental health problems, but has not been identified as police search her home.

"It's apparently an isolated case involving a person with psychiatric issues," the prosecutor told Le Monde newspaper quoted the prosecutor as saying.
However, that does not exclude the possibility that the suspect was radicalized, Marchal added.
Source
A Mental Case!!!???
You Bunch Of Ignorant Asses!!!!  minusculeredtantrum
All Radical Muslims Are A mental Case,,,, they believe in a Dead Pediphile a Rapist and a Self Righteous Piece Of Shit as a God!
They should all be given Lobotomies.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Diversity, the one-way traffic.

Quote:Christian homeowner is disgusted after CCTV caught her takeaway driver ripping her
Palm Sunday cross off her front door as he delivered her curry.

*Churchgoer Georgia Savva was sickened when she reviewed her home's CCTV 
*It showed a takeaway delivery driver ripping a crucifix off a wall and smashing it
*Footage also showed the driver accepting a generous tip from Ms Savva's son

'A homeowner was disgusted when a takeaway delivery driver ripped a Christian cross from
her front door and threw it on the floor as he delivered her curry.
Sickened Georgia Savva has reported the vandalism as an anti-religious hate crime and says
she will not let the matter go.

Churchgoer Georgia noticed the Palm Sunday cross  that had been on display by her front door
for years had been torn into pieces and left scattered on her doormat when she left for work on
Tuesday.

Surprised, as it had been there so long, she asked her two teenage children to check the family's
CCTV security system to see what had happened.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3949]

They were stunned to find their local takeaway house's delivery driver had ripped the cross from the
wall before throwing it to the ground. Bizarrely, just seconds later the video shows the door opening
and Ms Savva's teenage son handing the worker cash for the takeaway -including a generous tip.

Last night, the 48-year-old finance worker, who is Greek Orthodox, said she was heartbroken that
anyone could be so disrespectful. She has been visiting the Romna Gate Tandoori in her home of
Southgate, north London, since she was a teenager, spending thousands there and always tipping
staff at the Indian restaurant.

She said: 'I saw the broken cross on Tuesday and mentioned it to the children, who are at home revising
for exams. 'They told me to go to work and they would check the camera at the front of the house.
'I assumed it would be a fox or something as the cross had been there for years, but they called me and
said it was the delivery driver.

'I called the restaurant and they ignored me and then I was so furious I went in there after work.
'If you kicked over my plant pots I'd think you were a bit of a kn*b, but what he did was really offensive.
'It doesn't matter what your personal view is, you do not treat people like that.

'You have a name for things that are anti-Muslim, or anti-semitic, but there isn't one for things that are
anti-Christianity. 'There is no way I'm letting this rest.
'There is no way I'm going to let my children think that sort of behaviour is OK.
'If I can prosecute, I will.'

Georgia shared the video of the delivery driver on Facebook, saying she was 'disgusted'.
She has now called the police and they are due to come and interview her at 8pm tonight (Weds).
She posted: 'This is the moment the vile delivery driver tore down our palm crucifix off the wall and threw it
to the ground. 'Who knew anti-Christianity was rife in North London!

'I have called several times and left messages and went into the restaurant and was told there is nobody of
authority that can assist.

'Absolutely disgusted.'
Georgia was inundated with supportive comments, saying no religious hatred should be tolerated.
She added: 'My son has called the police, they will come and take a statement, it is just so malicious and
unacceptable! I was so upset this morning when I saw the cross in pieces on the floor.'

And she replied to one concerned neighbour: 'I feel sick that we have been funding his hatred for so many
years.' Mario Menz said: 'Georgia seriously report it as criminal damages. It's a crime to do something like
this. No joke and no exaggeration. It IS criminal damages under the law.'

Maria Panayiotou said: 'You are paying them for a service and don't expect that kind of behaviour.'
She added: 'Call 101 and get advice to racism and criminal damage! And inform the restaurant that! And that
we will all share the video*.then I bet someone talks to you!' 
The restaurant has since put up an apology to Georgia and blamed Ramadan for the fact they haven't got back
to her.

It said: 'On behalf of Romna Gate Tandoori its management team, owners and stakeholders, we sincerely apologise
for the actions of this employee and delivery driver.
'This incident occurred at approximately 10pm on Monday 11th June 2018. 

'Due to the month of Ramadan, the management has limited hours of operation between 6pm to 10pm on weekdays.
'A member of our front staff became aware of the incident in person shortly after opening on Tuesday 11th June 2018,
senior management began an investigation into the matter shortly after discovery at the earliest opportunity in the form
of an onsite investigation at approximately 8pm yesterday.

'Due to the late hours of operation we have not had the opportunity to respond and communicate with the family 
(household) involved in the incident directly.  'However attempts will be made to do so.

'Most importantly, Romna Gate does not condone and strongly deplores any form of abusive, violent, prejudicial,
discriminatory, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic behaviour, this is the policy that has been upheld over the past
35 years of the business with all communities and faiths and will continue to be upheld moving forward.

'The public can be assured that we have taken immediate action to suspend the driver in question pending further
investigation and are treating this with the utmost seriousness.
'Again we would like to extend our sincerest apologies to the customer in question and her family who have supported
our establishment for many years.

'We wish to make it expressly clear that the delivery man involved is NOT THE OWNER of the restaurant and does not
represent the views of the family, ownership, management, front or backroom staff or the views of the general Bangladeshi
community.
'Should this matter require police investigation we will not hesitate to co-operate and provide any necessary information.'

Southgate has historically been a very mixed area, with prominent Jewish communities and a large proportion of Greek and
Greek Cypriots. In the 2011 census, white British residents made up 45 per cent of the population.

The Met Police have been contacted for a comment...'
SOURCE:

Meanwhile, back on the Mainland, De' Fuhrer is finding her bunker is dealing with unrest.
Quote:German Chancellor Angela Merkel's leadership under threat over migrant policy.

'Angela Merkel's leadership is under threat after her alliance partner gave her two weeks to agree to turn
away refugees at Germany's borders.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3950]

In an unprecedented challenge to her 13 years as Germany's chancellor, a resolution by her interior minister,
Horst Seehofer, is set to be passed on Monday, party aides told German newspaper Bild Zeitung.
He wants Germany to send back migrants who have already registered in other EU countries.

The policy would undermine Mrs Merkel's authority after she operated an open-door approach in 2015 which
led to thousands of migrants entering Germany after first coming to the EU through another country.
Mr Seehofer will give Mrs Merkel two weeks to gain support from her EU partners to halt the policy, or he will
carry out the order himself.

The rebel minister is leader of the Christian Social Union in Bavaria, whose parent party is Mrs Merkel's
Christian Democratic Union (CDU). The two parties are part of the same overall coalition running Germany.
Mrs Merkel is trying to get France to create a joint proposal with her to tighten asylum rules before the EU
leaders summit in late June.

The government denied wanting to discuss possible bilateral solutions with Greece, Italy and Austria on how
to deal with the large numbers of people fleeing conflict.
However, a spokesman said Mrs Merkel is in close contact with those states.

Mr Merkel is adamant that there needs to be a Europe-wide migrant policy, but Mr Seehofer disagrees and last
week reportedly told CSU leaders in private he "can no longer work" with the chancellor.
She asked the CSU to give her two weeks to come up with deals similar to one agreed between Turkey and the
EU in 2016, which means migrants arriving in Greece are sent back to Turkey if they do not apply for asylum.

In return, Turkey, which is not in the EU, receives aid and its citizens are allowed visa-free travel to the Schengen
passport-free zone.

The German chancellor wants the EU to give states more power to turn away refugees to stop Germany being the
only one with the policy. Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer, secretary general of Mrs Merkel's CDU Party, said: "It could
weaken our negotiating position and potentially impact other areas such as the euro."

The migrant issue has come to a head this week after a new Italian government refused to let a ship carrying 629
migrants dock at its ports. Italy's foreign affairs minister Enzo Moavero Milanesi said on Sunday the political strategy
is meant to shake consciences.

He said his country will present proposals to revamp the EU's asylum laws at the EU summit on 28 June.
"The issue of migrants is epic and Europe has remained detached for years about it," Mr Milanesi.

On Sunday the migrants arrived in Valencia after the Spanish government said it would take them.
They have 45 days to rest in Spain after weeks at sea before they have to start organising their legal statuses...'
SKY News:

Maybe it's the excitement of the World Cup or maybe it's something more worrying.
Thank God -not Allah, that the BBC are allowed to report the case without concern of tainting the
verdict.

Buckingham Palace is in Londinistan, a caliphate in the south of the UK.

Quote:Buckingham Palace terror suspect 'said Queen was enemy'

'A man allegedly caught with a samurai sword outside Buckingham Palace said the Queen was
the enemy "that Allah tells us to fight", a court has heard.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3956]

Mohiussunnath Chowdhury, 27, from Luton, denies preparing acts of terrorism on 25 August last year,
claiming he only wanted to get killed.
He shouted "Allahu Akbar" ("God is the greatest") as he was arrested, jurors at London's Old Bailey were told.
In a suicide note, he allegedly said the Queen will "be in the hellfire".

The court also heard how a potential sat-nav error lead the defendant to a pub called the Windsor Castle,
instead of one of the Queen's residences, earlier on the evening of his arrest.

'Kill them without mercy'
Uber driver Mr Chowdhury, of Kirkwood Road, Luton, had searched the internet for Islamic State group
beheadings and Jihadi John, jurors were told. On the day of his arrest, Mr Chowdhury sent a suicide note to
his sister and changed his social media profile picture to a green bird, in reference to becoming a martyr,
jurors were told.

"The Queen and her soldiers will all be in the hellfire they go to war with Muslims around the world and kill
them without any mercy," he allegedly wrote to his sister.

Opening the trial, prosecutor Tim Cray recalled how shortly before 20:30 BST on Friday 25 August, Mr Chowdhury
was driving outside Buckingham Palace in central London.
On the other side of the road was a marked police van.

"As the defendant got up to where the police van was coming towards him, he swerved his car through the traffic
cones designed to keep the two lanes of traffic apart," Mr Cray said.
Two officers got out to investigate, thinking the driver was drunk or on drugs, he added.
Mr Chowdhury then allegedly reached for what turned out to be a 42in (1.06m) sword - which was shown to the jury.

"There was a short, desperate struggle with the officers trying to get the sword off the defendant while he is punching
at them and they are punching at him," Mr Cray told the court. PC Ian Midgley suffered a cut to the palm of his hand
and Sgt Gavin Hutt cut his hand, before the officers used CS gas to disarm the accused.

Giving evidence, Sgt Hutt told jurors: "I feared for my own life, my colleagues and members of the public."
He said the situation was "very bad" and the "penny dropped that this was happening outside Buckingham Palace".
"It was just very surreal. I did not think it was happening to me. I realised it was a sword.
I was saying, 'Get the knife off him'," he added.

The trial continues...'
BBC:

Urber the taxi service of islam, rape , child rape and murder no extra charge
Quote:'A man allegedly caught with a samurai sword outside Buckingham Palace said the Queen was

Wonder if this man's animal's behavior will wake anyone (royalty) up to how it is in the real world?  Maybe they'll make some changes to their laws when they see THEY are being targeted too?

No, I didn't think so either.
(06-18-2018, 07:58 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Wonder if this man's animal's behavior will wake anyone (royalty) up to how it is in the real world?  Maybe they'll make some changes to their laws when they see THEY are being targeted too?

The problem is it's a religion of peace and many who follow it have a different coloured skin to the Queen.
Political correctness and the pulchritude elite need to forgive the uneducated -even when they're hacking off
bits in the name of a...

But, it might change.
minusculethumbsup
(06-18-2018, 07:58 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:'A man allegedly caught with a samurai sword outside Buckingham Palace said the Queen was

Wonder if this man's animal's behavior will wake anyone (royalty) up to how it is in the real world?  Maybe they'll make some changes to their laws when they see THEY are being targeted too?

Do You think this news piece is an organic thing?  Or, like Sandy Hook and a long string of further BS, part of the effort to get Us to fear everyOne?
♥♥♥

(06-18-2018, 11:43 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:

Do You think this news piece is an organic thing?  Or, like Sandy Hook and a long string of further BS, part of the effort to get Us to fear everyOne?

Well, fear is definitely what the Cabal wants; it makes us easier to control.  So...   could be BS... could be a crazy person on drugs or brainwashed by MSM. Hard to say.
(06-19-2018, 01:49 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 11:43 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:

Well, fear is definitely what the Cabal wants; it makes us easier to control.  So...   could be BS... could be a crazy person on drugs or brainwashed by MSM. Hard to say.

I start with the presumption that if it's in the "news" it is fabricated, and then look for evidence that it's real.  So far, nothing has offered up proof of reality, but LOTS of things look fake.  So...
♥♥♥

(06-19-2018, 03:39 AM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: ...I start with the presumption that if it's in the "news" it is fabricated, and then look for evidence that it's real.
So far, nothing has offered up proof of reality, but LOTS of things look fake.  So...

I cannot fault this assumption, if you have nothing to relate, you'd relate nothing.

The media do massage a message with the use of articles that may have an ounce of factual occurrence in them,
but the reports are usually eight-to-nine feet away from the original incident and buried deep in a preferred narrative.

Fake News is still news to those who have businesses to run and if you're an employee with a family to run... does
honesty pay the bills?!

Politicians and the media have moved so far away from the real world and brayed home their message for so long
with a shoe, that they're now proclaiming that the footwear is a hammer. To turn back now would devastate many
people's reality.

It's entertainment that arranged to annoy and to enjoy, with the hope that you'll return tomorrow for another game.
minusculethumbsup
Godammit! Those crazy Catholics are... I mean, those over-excitable Mormons with their...
Uh, okay. Damned Jehovah Witnesses have an agenda to...

*Sigh* It's just another day in the British law courts.

Quote:London man 'plotted to kill PM in suicide attack'

'An Islamic State fanatic plotted to kill Theresa May in a suicide attack, "by blade and explosion", on
Downing Street, a court has been told.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3962]

Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman, 20, from London, has gone on trial accused of two terror charges, which
he denies.

The court heard his plan to inflict "lethal violence" was uncovered by an MI5 agent, who posed as an IS
official and chatted to him on a messaging app. The court heard he said in one chat the Manchester Arena
bomber "did well".

The trial at London's Old Bailey was also told that Mr Rahman believed he was "just days away" from the
attack before he was arrested in November last year.

Mr Rahman, of Finchley, north London, is charged with preparing terrorist acts by conducting reconnaissance,
recording a pledge of allegiance, and delivering a rucksack and jacket to be fitted with explosives.
He is also charged with helping a second defendant, Mohammad Aqib Imran, 22, to join IS in Syria by recording
a sponsorship video. Mr Rahman denies both counts.

Mr Imran, of Sparkbrook, Birmingham, has pleaded not guilty to preparing terrorist acts and possessing a
document on his Kindle entitled How To Survive In The West - A Mujahid's Guide 2015.

'Everyone would be dead'
On the opening day of his trial, the jury was told how Mr Rahman was originally snared in September last year,
during a Telegram chat with an MI5 operative, who was pretending to be a man called Amir in Syria.
Mr Rahman allegedly asked "Amir": "Can you put me in a sleeper cell ASAP?"

The court heard how Mr Rahman told the agent that he was being investigated because of his uncle.
Mr Rahman's uncle joined IS in Syria and encouraged his nephew to attack Britain before being killed in a drone
strike in Syria, the prosecutors said.

Jurors were told that Mr Rahman, when asked for more information in the Telegram chat, told the agent: "I want to
do a suicide bomb on Parliament. I want to attempt to kill Theresa May."

In another exchange the following day, Mr Rahman allegedly said: "My objective is to take out my target.
Nothing less than the death of the leaders of Parliament."

The court heard how he also praised the Manchester Arena bomber and said he had thought about wearing "a vest"
while driving past Parliament before "pushing the button" to "clear the entire block".
Mr Rahman allegedly added: "Everyone inside, including the Prime Minister, would be dead."

Prosecutor Mark Heywood told the court: "His settled conclusion was that lethal violence here, directed at the very
heart of the United Kingdom government, was the only effective way to pursue his intentions.
"Before his arrest prevented it, he was, he believed, just days away from his objective, which was no less than a
suicide attack, by blade and explosion, on Downing Street and, if he could, upon the Prime Minister Theresa May
herself."

'Warped ideology'
Mr Heywood, prosecuting, claimed how both defendants - Mr Rahman and Mr Imran - knew each other well and
shared the "warped ideology" of IS. He said: "The evidence shows in detail [Mr Rahman's] developing fervour as
he first assembled his plan, carried out reconnaissance and perfected his ideas and then acquired the means to
execute it.

"At the last he took back his own coat and his own rucksack both modified with improvised explosive devices,
so that he could achieve his settled aim of a full-frontal assault on the gates and then the door of Number 10.

"In this he expected to die. But he also hoped for personal reward beyond death and, in doing so, to cause death
and great fear in a place and to people symbolic of the country itself."...'
SOURCE:

'...Mr Rahman allegedly asked "Amir": "Can you put me in a sleeper cell ASAP?"...'
What does this tell you? How many people have you asked this question to?!

(06-19-2018, 10:14 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-19-2018, 03:39 AM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote: ...I start with the presumption that if it's in the "news" it is fabricated, and then look for evidence that it's real.
So far, nothing has offered up proof of reality, but LOTS of things look fake.  So...

I cannot fault this assumption, if you have nothing to relate, you'd relate nothing.

The media do massage a message with the use of articles that may have an ounce of factual occurrence in them,
but the reports are usually eight-to-nine feet away from the original incident and buried deep in a preferred narrative.

Fake News is still news to those who have businesses to run and if you're an employee with a family to run... does
honesty pay the bills?!

Politicians and the media have moved so far away from the real world and brayed home their message for so long
with a shoe, that they're now proclaiming that the footwear is a hammer. To turn back now would devastate many
people's reality.

It's entertainment that arranged to annoy and to enjoy, with the hope that you'll return tomorrow for another game.
minusculethumbsup

The politicians and the media are following a script - They are actors on the literal world STAGE.  And it is much more than mere entertainment; it is agenda-driven.  Looking at every one of these "shootings" They tell Us happened, the fakery becomes quite evident.  And do We really think that, after centuries of guns, these shootings would occur organically at 1000+ times previous rates just since Sandy Hook, just since the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act took effect in 2012 which allows the corporation, USA Inc, to pump Us here with propaganda - in the last 6 years?  Really?  No...  They are ALL propaganda to strip Our foundational right to protect Ourselves from attack - and (ESPECIALLY) from tyranny.

They are to create a VERY skewed perspective of what Human are.  Here is an article I wrote:

https://steemit.com/ethics/@amaterasusol...om-animals
♥♥♥

Quote:The politicians and the media are following a script - They are actors on the literal world STAGE.  And it is much more than mere entertainment; it is agenda-driven.  Looking at every one of these "shootings" They tell Us happened, the fakery becomes quite evident.  And do We really think that, after centuries of guns, these shootings would occur organically at 1000+ times previous rates just since Sandy Hook, just since the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act took effect in 2012 which allows the corporation, USA Inc, to pump Us here with propaganda - in the last 6 years?  Really?  No...  They are ALL propaganda to strip Our foundational right to protect Ourselves from attack - and (ESPECIALLY) from tyranny.

This is why I don't watch MSM.  I get my news from independent journalists who do the research it takes to get to the truth.