Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons.
Just in case you thought a Londinistan weekend could possibly be a quiet one...

Quote:London stabbing: Man killed near Turnpike Lane Tube station.

'A man in his 30s has died in a stabbing near a north London Tube station.
Police and ambulance crews were called to Green Lanes near Turnpike Lane station at 21:47 BST on
Saturday to reports of a "seriously injured" man.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3912]

He had suffered stab wounds and was pronounced dead at the scene, the Metropolitan Police said.
The force has begun a murder investigation -its 74th in the capital so far this year.

Police believe they know the identity of the man, and formal identification and a post-mortem examination
will take place next week....'

Wait for it!

Quote:'..So far, there have been no arrests.

The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, said he was due to meet Home Secretary Sajid Javid on Monday morning
to "discuss how we address the scourge of serious violence across Britain".
He added that his "thoughts are with the family and friends of the victim".

Turnpike Lane and nearby roads -including Ducketts Common, where police believe the victim may have been
stabbed -remain cordoned off while investigations are carried out.
Turnpike Lane Tube station is open, but 15 local bus routes are being diverted.

Last month, members of the London Assembly launched an urgent investigation into the recent surge in violent
crime in the capital. Of the Met's murder investigations this year, at least 46 involved knives, while there have been
10 in which guns were used...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
(05-21-2018, 12:33 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
WOW!  Q was right. Not that I doubted him. tinysurprised 

I hope our friends across the pond stay safe.  

It is the considered opinion of Many in the"truth movement" that Q is part of the play.  Of COURSE Q will "be right," given that whoever it is posting as Q is in on the script the psychopaths have, played out on the LITERAL world STAGE.  In fact, I give that highest probability, M'self.  Just saying.
[fon‌t=Arial Black]"Revolution in ideas, not blood."
♥♥♥
"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."
[/font]
(06-10-2018, 08:54 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:

It is the considered opinion of Many in the"truth movement" that Q is part of the play.  Of COURSE Q will "be right," given that whoever it is posting as Q is in on the script the psychopaths have, played out on the LITERAL world STAGE.  In fact, I give that highest probability, M'self.  Just saying.

We should have an answer to that by the end of this upcoming week.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow and the 14th; when the IG report is to come out.

By the way, who is this "Many" you speak of?  May I ask where you are getting your information? Lot's of disinfo agents out there regarding Q.

(06-10-2018, 10:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 08:54 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:

We should have an answer to that by the end of this upcoming week.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow and the 14th; when the IG report is to come out.

By the way, who is this "Many" you speak of?  May I ask where you are getting your information? Lot's of disinfo agents out there regarding Q.

Oh, I am aware that there are disinfo agents abounding.  But the list of People I have given high probability to being true truthseekers (on YouTube) nearly unanimously agree Q is in the script, NOT an organic emergence.  These are People I have had discourse and interaction with for years now, and They have never done or said anything that would lead Me to think They are shills, trolls, or disinfo agents.  Granted, One can be fooled, but usually only in a fairly short run.  In a long haul, like years, keeping the pretense pure is nigh impossible.
[fon‌t=Arial Black]"Revolution in ideas, not blood."
♥♥♥
"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."
[/font]
Quote:Croydon moped robbers target family in stationary car.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3916]

'A family of four were robbed by two masked men on a moped as they sat in a stationary car in Croydon, south London.
One of the suspects threatened the family with a large knife on Keats Way, Coulsdon, at about 17:45 BST on Friday.

Police say the pair made off with a "small quantity of jewellery".
A 30-year-old woman suffered a cut to the hand during the robbery, as one of the suspects attempted to steal her bracelet.
It is believed that the other man also had a knife.

Detectives described the suspects as two white males, aged in their late teens or early 20s.
Both were of slim build and wore dark coloured tracksuits, black crash helmets and facemasks.
The number of offences carried out by criminals using mopeds in London has increased from 827 offences in 2012 to more
than 23,000 last year.

Data obtained by the BBC showed during that period, more than 40% of such offences happened in just two boroughs
-Camden and Islington...'
SOURCE:

If there was only some-type of clue... some reference that could lead us to these mysterious mopeds appearing out of
thin air. Damn it, I bet Scotland Yard are now wishing these organic road vehicles didn't just grow on trees.

On a more positive point, at least the robbers aren't a danger to the busy motorists and pedestrians of London anymore.
Invading a family's stationary vehicle is far-less dangerous, isn't it?
mediumfacepalm

One can only hope the criminals are white and we can get some convictions done.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote:The number of offences carried out by criminals using mopeds in London has increased from 827 offences in 2012 to more

than 23,000 last year.

WOW!   tinysurprised   Looks like London is a lost cause at this point.   tinycrying 

Take this as a lesson, America. This is what happens when you have open borders with open arms for all these criminals to just walk in.

(06-11-2018, 11:34 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: WOW!   tinysurprised   Looks like London is a lost cause at this point.   tinycrying 

Take this as a lesson, America.  This is what happens when you have open borders with open arms for all these criminals to just  walk in.

It might be that a quiet talk with Italy is in order.

So sad, France as had another attack, this time by a woman with a box-cutter and Yes, she was screaming the Muslim War-Cry.
Quote:Woman shouting 'Allahu akbar' attacks 2 with box cutter at supermarket in France
Stupid/Ignorant Bitch....
[Image: 1529242170459.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Quote:A woman crying "Allahu akbar" injured 2 people with a box cutter at a supermarket in southern France on Sunday.  (Google Street View)

Quote:A woman who allegedly shouted "Allahu akbar" attacked two people with a box cutter at a supermarket in southern France on Sunday before she was arrested, local media reported.

The incident took place around 10:30 a.m. at the supermarket Leclerc in the Mediterranean city of La Seyne-sur-Mer, located near Marseilles.

Witnesses told Var-matin the young woman attacked a customer and employee.

The woman was dressed in black and wearing a veil at the time, shouting "Allahu akbar" -- "God is great" in Arabic -- before she was placed under control by people intervening, according to Var-matin.
Europe 1 radio quoted Toulon prosecutor Bernard Marchals as saying that a customer in the store in La Seyne-sur-Mer was injured in the chest in the Sunday morning attack and hospitalized.

A woman at the market's cash register was injured too, but less seriously
Now get ready for the next little quote,,,,,,,

Quote:Marchal said the suspect may have mental health problems, but has not been identified as police search her home.

"It's apparently an isolated case involving a person with psychiatric issues," the prosecutor told Le Monde newspaper quoted the prosecutor as saying.
However, that does not exclude the possibility that the suspect was radicalized, Marchal added.
Source
A Mental Case!!!???
You Bunch Of Ignorant Asses!!!!  minusculeredtantrum
All Radical Muslims Are A mental Case,,,, they believe in a Dead Pediphile a Rapist and a Self Righteous Piece Of Shit as a God!
They should all be given Lobotomies.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]