Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons.
(05-12-2018, 05:23 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Its what islam is, filled with hate.

Ah yes, but is their any obvious evidence...? Oh wait.

Saturday 12th May. 2018.

Quote:One dead, several injured in Paris terror attack.

President Macron says France has "once again paid the price of blood" after Islamic State
claims the attacker was its "soldier".

'Paris police have launched a terror investigation after one person died and four others were
injured by a knifeman Islamic State says is one of its "soldiers".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3740]

Police shot the attacker dead while he was on the ground suffering from cardiac arrest, according
to BFMTV. It happened just before 9pm on Saturday evening in Rue Monsigny in the French capital's
second arrondissement where Paris's Opera and landmark shops are located.

The attacker shouted "Allahu Akbar" - God is great in Arabic - according to witnesses, the Paris
prosecutor Francois Molins said. A police source said he also shouted: "Kill me or I kill you."

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3743]

Two hours after the attack French authorities announced they were launching a terrorism investigation.

Moments later the IS news agency Amaq claimed the suspect was one of its "soldiers" who carried out
the attack in response to the terror group's calls for supporters to target members of the US-led military
coalition fighting the extremists in Iraq and Syria.

France's military has been active in the coalition since 2014.
French President Emmanuel Macron said France has "once again paid the price of blood".
He tweeted: "All my thoughts go to the victims and the wounded of the knife attack perpetrated tonight in
Paris, as well as to their relatives. "I salute on behalf of all the French the courage of the policemen who
have neutralised the terrorist.
"France once again paid the price of blood but did not give an inch to the enemies of freedom."

Paris Police tweeted: "An attack on five people in the 2nd arrondissement of Paris by an individual armed
with a knife: One victim has died, two are seriously wounded and two are injured slightly.
The assailant is dead."

The person who was fatally stabbed is believed to be a 29-year-old man, while the two seriously injured
are said to be a man and a woman. Video on social media showed people fleeing the area, which was near
St Augustine Street and is lined with restaurants.

A witness who was sitting in a Japanese restaurant with his girlfriend told Le Parisien: "Just before 9pm,
we saw people rushing inside the restaurant screaming that a man was outside with a bloody knife.
"People were throwing themselves on the floor in panic.

"Five minutes later there was a second scare and customers blocked the door of the restaurant for fear the
attacker had slipped inside. "Then it calmed down. Outside, even the police seemed a bit lost at first."

Milan, 19, said he saw "several people in distress" including a woman with wounds to her neck and leg.
"Firemen were giving her first aid. I heard two, three shots and a policeman told me that the man had been
overpowered," he said.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3744]
Emergency services try to revive the man believed to have been the attacker who has been locally named
as Khamzat Asinov.

French interior minister Gerard Collomb tweeted: "Aggression to #Paris: I salute the cool composure and
responsiveness of the police forces that have neutralised the assailant.
"My first thoughts go to the victims of this heinous act."

Anne Hidalgo, the mayor of Paris, said: "Tonight our city was bruised. "My first thoughts are with the family of
the victim who lost their life. "I am so thinking about the wounded and their loves ones. I want to tell them that
all Parisiens are at their side."

Government spokesman Benjamin Griveaux tweeted: "Thoughts for the victims of the attack that hit the heart
of Paris tonight. "My gratitude to the police force who neutralised the assailant.
"In the face of the threat, we must remain vigilant and united."

France is on high alert after a string of jihadist attacks has claimed the lives of more than 245 people, including
90 at the Bataclan concert hall in November 2015...'
Sky News:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 12:42 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 04-03-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 04-05-2018, 11:02 AM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 04-16-2018, 07:16 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 04-22-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 05-06-2018, 01:34 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 05-12-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by BIAD - 05-13-2018, 08:56 AM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 05-24-2018, 02:59 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-03-2018, 09:22 AM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-18-2018, 07:48 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-19-2018, 08:05 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-20-2018, 09:47 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-23-2018, 12:32 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-24-2018, 03:27 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 06-28-2018, 11:18 AM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 07-09-2018, 11:50 AM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 07-09-2018, 02:53 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 07-12-2018, 03:11 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 07-13-2018, 12:24 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 07-20-2018, 12:44 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 07-24-2018, 07:53 AM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 08-31-2018, 01:14 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 08-31-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 01-26-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 01-27-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 03-14-2019, 02:20 PM
RE: No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons. - by Wallfire - 10-24-2019, 01:33 PM