Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mysterious Death of Seth Rich
[Image: DVJxwjXVwAAhGDH.jpg:large]
Can you provide a source for this...? There are some serious statements here.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I believe he was murdered, but had nothing to do with MS 13.
(02-04-2018, 11:01 AM)BIAD Wrote: Can you provide a source for this...? There are some serious statements here.
minusculethumbsup

It was a Twitter post put up either by Julian Assange, or a person calling themselves "B".   They both post deep insider information.  I'm pretty sure it was Julian who posed it.  It's gone now; they must have taken it down.
Sometimes they will post things for just a short while then remove them, especially something this big.  I don't know if Julian removed it, or Twitter, but things like that have a way of disappearing quick.  I just happened to see it when it first went up and grabbed it.  I think they want to give the public a quicky of some of the good stuff.  
Either one of these people, I trust to have the real truth in documentation. Past posts from B shows she is very close to high-level information.
(02-04-2018, 04:34 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I believe he was murdered, but had nothing to do with MS 13.

There has been some leaked information about Seth's death, and it says that two MS-13 gang members were hired to kill him and make it look like a robbery. Only one problem, they didn't take anything. Maybe they got spooked before they could?
The two gang members were then killed and found a few blocks away.  I may have this information saved somewhere, or I may have it in the thread here somewhere already.  If I come across it, I'll share if I haven't yet.
(02-04-2018, 06:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 04:34 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I believe he was murdered, but had nothing to do with MS 13.

There has been some leaked information about Seth's death, and it says that two MS-13 gang members were hired to kill him and make it look like a robbery. Only one problem, they didn't take anything. Maybe they got spooked before they could?
The two gang members were then killed and found a few blocks away.  I may have this information saved somewhere, or I may have it in the thread here somewhere already.  If I come across it, I'll share if I haven't yet.
@"Wallfire"  Yes I Agree.

@"Mystic Wanderer"  Actually, two MS-13 members would have been Assigned the Murder by their Local or Regional Leader/Boss, has they would have to be contacted and approve agree on the amount paid for a contract Murder.
Mr. G.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-09-2018, 11:01 PM)guohua Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 06:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

@"Wallfire"  Yes I Agree.

@"Mystic Wanderer"  Actually, two MS-13 members would have been Assigned the Murder by their Local or Regional Leader/Boss, has they would have to be contacted and approve agree on the amount paid for a contract Murder.
Mr. G.

However it worked, they were paid by Debbie Wasserman Schultz to get the job done.  I want to see her hang as badly as Killary.   tinyok
Finally! 

Quote:Only a few days after a bombshell hit the Seth Rich murder investigation in Washington, D.C., with a recording of Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist Seymour Hersh pointing out that WikiLeaks stopped releasing hacked DNC emails when Rich died, a private investigator is asking Special FBI Counsel Robert Mueller to look at the circumstances.

Rich’s murder in 2016 has never been solved. He was near his home in Washington early in the morning when he was shot in the back twice. Police described it as a robbery, but neither his watch nor his wallet was taken.

He had been working for the Democratic National Committee at a time when emails from the organization were being handed over to WikiLeaks for publication.

On Tuesday, lobbyist and lawyer Jack Burkman sent a letter to Mueller, who was appointed to review the allegations against Trump’s campaign in 2016 of collusion with Russia, urging him to expand his work.

Rich, Burkman explained, could be the “missing link.”

“(A)s director of The Profiling Project (TPP), the independent, nonpartisan group investigating the murder of Seth Rich, I am formally asking that the special counsel widen its investigation to include this case,” Burkman wrote. “The murder of Seth Rich may be the ‘missing link’ that connects otherwise incongruent events relating to Russia collusion in the 2016 presidential election.”

WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange, in an August 2016 interview, appeared to suggest that Rich was one of his sources.

I'm not posting the entire article, so click on the title to read all.
Quote:March 19, 2018 by Cassandra Fairbanks 195 Comments

The Gateway Pundit traveled to Dallas, Texas, on Thursday to interview Ed Butowsky, a financial adviser and frequent Fox Business Network commentator, who is currently being sued by the parents of Seth Rich.

Our interview followed the news on Tuesday that the attorneys for the Seth Rich family sued Ed Butowsky and FOX News for alleged conspiracy theories over the murder of their son Seth Rich.

No one has ever been charged for this mysterious murder of the DNC staffer in Washington DC.

Sitting down with Butowsky, we discussed Rich’s $56 hard drive, lawsuits and legal threats, why the family doesn’t want to talk about WikiLeaks and much more.

The lawsuit filed in the Federal District Court in Manhattan. It names Butowsky, Fox News and their reporter Malia Zimmerman. The complaint alleges that Butowsky manipulated the grieving family into hiring Rod Wheeler as a private investigator to create a false narrative that he would later feed to Zimmerman.

Butowsky explained that contrary to the claim, he had no real interest in the case until his friend came back from London with information that he said he wanted to get to the Rich family. He took to Facebook asking if he knew anyone Jewish in Nebraska, in the off chance they may know how to reach them. Someone responded and amazingly knew Mary and Joel Rich, the slain staffers parents.

“I got them on the phone and I shared with them the information that this man had wanted them to know. What I told them was that I was told that your sons downloaded the emails from the DNC server and sold them to WikiLeaks,” Butowsky stated. “Mr. Rich said, and I didn’t see him — it was over the phone, ‘Ed, we already know that. That’s not new information to us.’”

Seth’s brother, Aaron Rich, works in cyber security for Northrup Grumman, which was named as the fifth-largest defense contractor in the world in 2015.
Butowsky went on to say that Mr. Rich told him that he only wanted to focus on who killed their son and not on the DNC, emails or WikiLeaks.
Towards the end of the phone call, Butowsky said that Mrs. Rich asked him to please let them know if he learns any additional information about the case.

It has long been speculated by many on both sides of the anti-establishment aisle that the murdered data analyst was behind the 44,053 DNC emails and 17,761 email attachments published by WikiLeaks during the 2016 election, which exposed a massive plot to undermine the campaign of Senator Bernie Sanders. The liberal media has repeatedly claimed this theory is “debunked,” yet nobody has been prosecuted for the leak to prove or disprove anything, at all. Additionally, no suspects have ever been named in his murder and no surveillance footage showing the killer has ever been shared with the public for help identifying one.

[Image: seth-rich--300x170.jpg]

Source

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hmm... what have we here?   tinysurprised 

Quote:In a saga no less than a thriller, lobbyist Jack Burkman claims he was nearly killed by the man he hired to investigate Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich’s death.

Burkman, a conservative lobbyist who raised money for former Trump campaign official Rick Gates, alleged that his ex-employee, Kevin Doherty shot him several times and tried to kill him as he ran him over with an SUV.

Doherty was arrested by the Arlington County, Virginia, police on charges of malicious wounding and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony over Burkman’s allegations in a tale that could compete with the wildest conspiracy theories.

In true cinematic fashion, Burkman wanted to debunk a police investigation that concluded Rich died in a botched robbery and launched his own private investigation as conspiracy theories started to build around the DNC staffer’s death. He also offered a $130,000 reward for helping to solve Rich’s death.

According to Burkman, ex-Marine and ex-special agent Doherty stepped up to the plate and initially “did good work” in Burkman’s “Profiling Project,” which aimed at building a psychological profile of Rich’s likely killer. However, their relationship quickly turned sour as Doherty allegedly started talking to reporters and tried dictate the investigation.

Burkman sent Doherty a cease and desist letter, however he alleged that Doherty “simmered and simmered and simmered” and in that anger later tried to kill him.

Burkman reportedly had moved onto another project after he cut ties with the ex-Marine. He was looking for whistleblowers in the FBI to prove misconduct during the 2016 elections; he even set up a reward for $25,000. He thought he had hit the lottery when a man claiming to be an FBI agent with groundbreaking information about then-deputy director Andrew McCabe. At the time, McCabe was already under an investigation for handling of probes into Hilary Clinton. (McCabe has now been fired over allegations of mishandling information to the media.)

His supposed FBI source dropped two packages in a garage at the Key Bridge Marriott in Rosslyn, “I thought I had the story of the decade,” Burkman recalled. Even though his wife had serious doubts of the authenticity of these documents, he said, the emails “looked super real,” containing details about the secretive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.

On the day Burkman was supposed to get the full inspector general report on McCabe, which still has not been released, he was shot several times, and as he ran out to avoid any more shots, he was hit by an SUV that backed up to run him over, he says.
“It looked like he was coming to kill me,” Burkman said.

The police have refused to comment on Burkman’s recollection of the incident but Burkman insisted that officers tracked the SUV back to Doherty and brought him a picture of his former employee. He said he initially didn’t even remember Doherty as he thought he had put that matter to rest.

“I just figured the matter was closed but what happened is, I guess, he was simmering and simmering and simmering. He became somewhat angry because he thought the Profiling Project belonged to him,” said Burkman.

Doherty at this time does not have lawyer and is being held without bond by the police. A former lawyer of Doherty’s said the attack seemed “out of character” for the ex-Marine.

Burkman now travels with security and even though he's healing from several gunshot wounds, he has not given up on his pursuit of conspiracy theories; his Profiling Project concluded Rich was killed by a hired killer.
“This in my mind makes the whole Seth story stranger and stranger,” Burkman said.

Stranger... indeed!

Source
Matt Couch hasn't let up on the Seth Rich death investigation, and now he's getting threats after releasing new information a few days ago.
Keep going Matt; the truth needs to be known.

Matt's periscope comes on just a few minutes into this video.

Is the truth finally coming out?  This will DESTROY the claims that Russia hacked the servers to help Trump win the 2016 election once and for all. 

Matt Couch posted this new information on Twitter today.

Are we getting closer to the truth?

Quote:In the new lawsuit Butowsky claims that Pulitzer Prize winning author Seymour Hersh told him intelligence information about the Seth Rich Murder.

Now that has been amplified as Butowsky now says Hersh’s source was none other than for Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe!

When you listen to the original audio, Hersh claims that he has a guy at the FBI and his information is solid.

This is yet another massive development in the Fake Russian Hacking Story perpetrated by the Democrats.

Source
New information on the Seth Rich murder.  This is huge information, and surely this will bring some people down!

Quote:What did the Russian “Hoax” really cover-up, what was really on the DNC server and why would someone hack Millennial Millie’s electronics to see if she had it?

It turns out the narrative that a DNC staffer hacked the DNC server and leaked it to Wikileaks is a false cover story.

The counter-narrative, that the Russians hacked the DNC server and leaked it to Wikileaks to benefit Trump during the 2016 election, is also false.

The real story is that a disgruntled DNC staffer physically breached the DNC server and mirrored the entire server onto an external drive.
What was found was much more incriminating than compromising emails.

According to sources who not only heard the phone call where this alleged DNC staffer was shot and murdered but also at one time had physical possession of the mirrored server content, it contained election meddling software, memorandums of understanding, commitments with other nations, collusion, bribes, and evidence of other nefarious activity.

Apparently, SD cards containing this illicit information were sent to recused Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Acting Attorney General Mathew Whitaker back in 2017 and are now being used as evidence in the Awan brothers’ criminal case.

Here is a video that was embedded in the article:

New information is FINALLY coming out about the murder of Seth Rich. News some of us have known for years now.
I hope this leads all the way to the top of who ordered the hit and puts them all in prison for life, or better yet, in front of the firing squad so we tax payers don't have to support their evil a$$ for the rest of their life.

Has The FBI Been Lying About Seth Rich?
Quote:A persistent American lawyer has uncovered the undeniable fact that the FBI has been continuously lying, including giving false testimony in court, in response to Freedom of Information requests for its records on Seth Rich. The FBI has previously given affidavits that it has no records regarding Seth Rich.

A Freedom of Information request to the FBI which did not mention Seth Rich, but asked for all email correspondence between FBI Head of Counterterrorism Peter Strzok, who headed the investigation into the DNC leaks and Wikileaks, and FBI attorney Lisa Page, has revealed two pages of emails which do not merely mention Seth Rich but have “Seth Rich” as their heading. The emails were provided in, to say the least, heavily redacted form.

A heavily redacted email, and an analysis is given by the author in this report.

Please   Click Here  to read it.
Finally...

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Former DOJ Assistant US Attorney Admits FBI Examined Seth Rich's Computer and She Met with FBI and Mueller Gang But No 302 Has Been Provided to Date

[Image: evidence-seth-rich-leaked-DNC-wikileaks-...00x337.jpg]

Quote:More evidence confirms more FBI and Mueller gang lies and cover ups.  This time a Deep State Anti-Trump former Assistant US Attorney claimed under oath that the FBI did examine Seth Rich’s computer and that she met with an FBI Agent and prosecutor from the Mueller gang.  This indicates the meeting should have been recorded in a form 302 but the FBI continues to claim no records related to Seth Rich are available!

Previously we reported that after getting caught lying to the Courts and claiming there were no documents related to Seth Rich, emails between FBI Deep State lovers Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were uncovered by Judicial Watch with the title “Seth Rich” .

Attorney Ty Clevenger uncovered that the former Assistant US Attorney related to the case admitted that Rich’s computer was inspected by the FBI and that there would be records related to this investigation.  She now has been deposed and her comments are shocking, indicating she met with both the FBI and the Mueller gang!

[Image: Seth-Rich-Clevenger-Filing-3-29-20-600x329.png]
The former Assistant US Attorney (AUSA) provided an affidavit which claims the following – that she was inducted into the Fellow of American College of Trial Lawyers, that from 2016 to 2018 she was the lead AUSA on the murder case of Seth Rich and that she consulted with the FBI on the case:

[Image: Seth-Rich-Sines-Affidavit-600x447.jpg]
You will have to go to the article to read the full transcript of Deborah Sines under oath.
Continue to read the article HERE.

I'm very happy to see that this case is still being looked at. Hopefully, Seth will get justice soon.
Newly Released Documents: FBI’s Peter Strzok and Lisa Page Texted Each Other on Report WikiLeaks Was Provided DNC Emails from a Democrat Insider (Seth Rich?)

This article has lots of copied texts and pictures, which is time-consuming to post here, so please click on the link to read it.

LINKY
(04-22-2020, 04:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Newly Released Documents: FBI’s Peter Strzok and Lisa Page Texted Each Other on Report WikiLeaks Was Provided DNC Emails from a Democrat Insider (Seth Rich?)

This article has lots of copied texts and pictures, which is time-consuming to post here, so please click on the link to read it.

LINKY

The FBI, at lest those two and Comey knew he was Murdered and they covered it up to Protect the DNC, Obama and Most of all Hillary.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
How long has it been now? Will Seth ever get justice?   tinycrying

This implicates Rod Rosenstein. I've seen his name mentioned in other documents. Guess it's true; all of DC are swamp creatures! There was a time I would never have thought he was one of the black hats. 

This is a post on GAB released by Lin Wood. 

[Image: 09d7c27829a3f479.jpg]

[Image: b18b9891ee3c5295.jpg]

[Image: d11873ccf3731f89.jpg]
More released documents about Seth Rich from a FOIA request: 
Quote:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-JWLQDj...OzlVQ/view

Posting for posterity.