Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mysterious Death of Seth Rich
An important message that I hope people will take time to listen...  Republicans and Democrats alike need to start fighting the Globalists before it's too late.  Stay informed!

Who knows if this man is the REAL murderer, or just their scapegoat?  Anyway, they say this is the man who pulled the trigger...

BREAKING: Seth Rich’s Murderer Found…Floating In The East River

Quote:The FBI today identified the man who pulled the trigger that killed Seth Rich as 47-year-old Marcus Wallington McBride of Cambridge, Massachusetts. McBride, who has been on the FBI, NSA and Interpol watch list since his alleged involvement with arming John Hinkley with the weapon that shot Ronald Reagan.

After a good piece of intel from a Mossad agent who had infiltrated the Russians and not any kind of connection between the White House and the Kremlin, McBride was tracked to New York City where he was last seen eating a corned beef sandwich at Katz’s Deli. He disappeared while authorities were en route, which the feds thought meant he had inside info until about an hour later when McBride was pulled, face down, from the East River.

Obviously, somebody high up leaked that this man was about to be apprehended. The man who carried out Seth Rich’s kill order didn’t just suddenly decide to jump to a watery grave; he was put there. LLOD correspondent Skip Tetheluda is camped out and keeping the Obama residence in DC under surveillance and he says that all is quiet at the Deep State headquarters. The Clintons are at their compound upstate with a dinner party full of alibis.

Preliminary reports from the coroner say McBride drowned and that he was pulled out with no personal items whatsoever other than his driver’s license that was conveniently stuffed in his shirt pocket. His apartment showed signs that someone lived there but not much.

This is obviously a shady character who needed to be brought to justice, but not by being assassinated. We’re supposed to better than that.

Source

I just came across this article.  Obviously, I'll need more time to research it, and wait for new information to show up regarding this.  The whole thing could be fake news just to get people to stop the investigation, but they don't know us, right?  We keep digging until the REAL truth comes out.
The MSM is sure Silent On This Report.
Rack Up another one for the Clinton Crime Family.

[Image: body1-696x365.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
From what I've read and seen, this report from 'LastLine' is a hoax.
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-14-2017, 10:55 AM)BIAD Wrote: From what I've read and seen, this report from 'LastLine' is a hoax.
tinysure
Very Possibly, I can't find anything else about it either.  tinyshocked
(06-14-2017, 10:55 AM)BIAD Wrote: From what I've read and seen, this report from 'LastLine' is a hoax.
tinysure

What about that?!  What gets into people to make them report totally false news like that?!  TOTALLY FALSE!  tinyok

I admit, I should have researched it before posting, but I had to run a long errand, so I posted it anyway.  Live and learn.   tinysure
Three high profile attorneys have been found dead in Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s Florida district in the last two weeks, prompting the plaintiff in the massive DNC fraud lawsuit being held in Florida to request protection from the court for the plaintiffs, their witnesses and their families.

Quote:While the DNC fraud lawsuit has been hit with a mainstream media blackout, the case continues to unravel the corruption at the heart of the Democratic National Committee, and with the discovery phase still to come, the skeletons in the DNC’s closet have never been closer to receiving a disinfecting dose of sunlight.

Jared Beck, attorney for the plaintiffs in the DNC fraud lawsuit taking place in Miami, uploaded a video Tuesday in which he thanked supporters for offering their “concerns, prayers and support” in the wake of recent disturbing murders.

After much consideration and deliberation we have decided it is time to bring these concerns to the court’s attention. Today we filed a motion to judge William Zloch, to issue an order providing for the protection of the plaintiffs and their families, as well as all potential witnesses in the DNC fraud lawsuit.”

“In support of this motion we have cited the following events: the untimely death of our process server, Shawn Lucas; the unsolved murder of DNC employee, Seth Rich. We believe Mr Rich might have been a potential witness in this case. We have also cited the recent untimely death of federal prosecutor Beranton Whisenant in South Florida. Also recent bizarre and disturbing conduct, including threats, that has been directed at plaintiffs, their counsel, and employees. And we have also cited an offer to provide security by the Oath Keepers, and its president Stuart Rose.
The motion published on the Beck’s website JamPAC included the declaration of a plaintiff in the suit, describing allegations that her laptop had been tampered with, allegedly by an individual who had illegally entered her home.

The huge class-action fraud lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee keeps getting weirder and it now involves the Capitol Police.
Today’s announcement comes after the Becks had reported receiving a creepy anonymous phone call from somebody using a voice changer. After a Google search the Becks found the caller ID number matched that of former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ Aventura office.

According to attorney Elizabeth Lee Beck: “At 4:54 p.m. today [June 1], an individual called our law office from ‘305-936-5724.’” That number is the contact phone number for Wasserman Schultz’s Aventura office in Florida.

My secretary stated that it sounded like the caller was using a voice changer, because the voice sounded robotic and genderless — along the lines of the voice changers used when television show interviews are kept anonymous,” Beck continued. “The caller concluded with ‘Okey dokey,’ after my secretary gave the caller public information about the case. After the call ended, a simple Google search of the phone number ‘305-936-5724′ shows that it is the phone number for Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ Aventura office … What just occurred is highly irregular and we will be filing the instant e-mail with the court forthwith.

Article Source: https://youtu.be/YW46gdfXciQ

Watch 2 videos on the Source Article Page.
(06-16-2017, 03:31 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Three high profile attorneys have been found dead in Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s Florida district in the last two weeks, prompting the plaintiff in the massive DNC fraud lawsuit being held in Florida to request protection from the court for the plaintiffs, their witnesses and their families.

Quote:While the DNC fraud lawsuit has been hit with a mainstream media blackout, the case continues to unravel the corruption at the heart of the Democratic National Committee, and with the discovery phase still to come, the skeletons in the DNC’s closet have never been closer to receiving a disinfecting dose of sunlight.

Jared Beck, attorney for the plaintiffs in the DNC fraud lawsuit taking place in Miami, uploaded a video Tuesday in which he thanked supporters for offering their “concerns, prayers and support” in the wake of recent disturbing murders.

After much consideration and deliberation we have decided it is time to bring these concerns to the court’s attention. Today we filed a motion to judge William Zloch, to issue an order providing for the protection of the plaintiffs and their families, as well as all potential witnesses in the DNC fraud lawsuit.”

“In support of this motion we have cited the following events: the untimely death of our process server, Shawn Lucas; the unsolved murder of DNC employee, Seth Rich. We believe Mr Rich might have been a potential witness in this case. We have also cited the recent untimely death of federal prosecutor Beranton Whisenant in South Florida. Also recent bizarre and disturbing conduct, including threats, that has been directed at plaintiffs, their counsel, and employees. And we have also cited an offer to provide security by the Oath Keepers, and its president Stuart Rose.
The motion published on the Beck’s website JamPAC included the declaration of a plaintiff in the suit, describing allegations that her laptop had been tampered with, allegedly by an individual who had illegally entered her home.

The huge class-action fraud lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee keeps getting weirder and it now involves the Capitol Police.
Today’s announcement comes after the Becks had reported receiving a creepy anonymous phone call from somebody using a voice changer. After a Google search the Becks found the caller ID number matched that of former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ Aventura office.

According to attorney Elizabeth Lee Beck: “At 4:54 p.m. today [June 1], an individual called our law office from ‘305-936-5724.’” That number is the contact phone number for Wasserman Schultz’s Aventura office in Florida.

My secretary stated that it sounded like the caller was using a voice changer, because the voice sounded robotic and genderless — along the lines of the voice changers used when television show interviews are kept anonymous,” Beck continued. “The caller concluded with ‘Okey dokey,’ after my secretary gave the caller public information about the case. After the call ended, a simple Google search of the phone number ‘305-936-5724′ shows that it is the phone number for Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ Aventura office … What just occurred is highly irregular and we will be filing the instant e-mail with the court forthwith.

Article Source: https://youtu.be/YW46gdfXciQ

Watch 2 videos on the Source Article Page.

There must be a MSM cover-up.
I can't find anything anywhere about this except though your Source.
I even tried some Black Sites.
minusculethinking
Quote:
Quote:In support of this motion we have cited the following events: the untimely death of our process server, Shawn Lucas; the unsolved murder of DNC employee, Seth Rich. We believe Mr Rich might have been a potential witness in this case. We have also cited the recent untimely death of federal prosecutor Beranton Whisenant in South Florida. Also recent bizarre and disturbing conduct, including threats, that has been directed at plaintiffs, their counsel, and employees. And we have also cited an offer to provide security by the Oath Keepers, and its president Stuart Rose.

@"guohua",  I suppose I  could look up each individual name listed in the paragraph above and see if they're dead.  I've been extremely busy today, so if anyone else has time, please have it. 

Okay, I did it.  We all already know Seth Rich is dead, and here is confirmation on the other two men:

Shawn Lucas
Beranton Whisenant

Or, was it this you couldn't find?

It does say there has been a media blackout about it, but who knows what's true anymore?   tinywondering
Yup, I assumed there was a Blackout.
But even from Rogue News gathering outlets like Drudge or Savage.

Then,,,,,There is Some Heavy players Involved Here!
Up Date, Up Date.
Looks like another victim may be added to the Clinton Crime Families Ledger.
Quote:GOP researcher makes shocking claim about Clinton’s deleted emails, dies 10 days later
Dies 10 days later, now the MSM is saying it was his age, he was 81 years old, BUT,,, I say a person who is this active and using their Brain, just doesn't drop dead.
Quote:A report from the Wall Street Journal claims that a Republican researcher attempted to obtain hacked emails from the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign during the election, and that he believed Mike Flynn was tied to the effort.

Peter W. Smith, the operative, died 10 days after speaking to the Journal about his claim.

Quote:The report says Smith implied to associates that Flynn was somehow associated with the attempt to obtain hacked emails. Flynn was a senior advisor to Trump at the time.

The Journal quoted Eric York, an Atlanta-area computer-security expert, who said Smith told him Flynn was interested in their efforts. “He said, ‘I’m talking to Michael Flynn about this—if you find anything, can you let me know?’” York told the Journal.

The White House denied to comment on the story, while a Trump campaign official denied Smith ever worked for the campaign in any capacity and that Flynn would have been operating as as a “private individual” if he had any contact with Smith.
Smith himself admitted he did not work for the Trump campaign.

In the interview with the Journal, Smith claimed he knew of five groups of hackers who said they had Clinton’s emails, and of those he believed two were Russian sources. Smith was focused on obtaining the 33,000 deleted emails that were absent from those turned over to the State Department because they were of a “personal nature.”

The Journal admits that Smith gave no evidence for his belief that the emails still existed and were in the possession of hackers.

Smith was 81 years old when he died in May after speaking to the Journal.
Source
There is no mention of him being ill for a period of time or in the hospital.
Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
Up Date, Up Date, Up Date!!!

Another Death that has been Ruled a Suicide!  :smallimpatient:
[Image: Hillary-haiti-murder-678x381.jpg]
Quote:Haiti Official, Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation, Found Dead In Miami
Look how young this man is and He Committed Suicide! the guy is 50 years old, Hell I can't even remember back that far!
Quote:Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami. He was 50.
Quote:Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head“.

Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide.”

Eberwein, who had acknowledged his life was in danger, was a fierce critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in the Caribbean island, where he served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, for three years.

According to Eberwein, a paltry 0.6% of donations granted by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the express purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up in the hands of Haitian organizations.

A further 9.6% ended up with the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8%  – or $5.4 billion – was funneled to non-Haitian organizations.

“The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan last year.
He didn't Kill Himself!

Quote:According to the Haiti Libre newspaper, Eberwein was said to be in “good spirits“, with plans for the future.

His close friends and business partners are shocked by the idea he may have committed suicide.

“It’s really shocking,” said Muncheez’s owner Gilbert Bailly. “We grew up together; he was like family.”

Bailly said he last spoke to Eberwein two weeks ago and he was in good spirits.

They were excited about future business plans and were working on opening a Muncheez restaurant in Sunrise, he said.
The rest of the article: Source

The Clinton Crime Families Body Count grows? What do you think?
Now I read where the M S m has him listed as a Shady and Corrupt Business Man.

Quote:During and after his government tenure, Eberwein faced allegations of fraud and corruption on how the agency he headed administered funds. Among the issues was FAES’ oversight of shoddy construction of several schools built after Haiti’s devastating Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake.
Source

[Image: AR-170719846.jpg&maxh=332&maxw=504]
Is it Truth Or Lies Planted by the M S M to cast doubt on this mans Creditably?

Below is a more in-depth video so you don't have to read the article.
@"guohua",  of course we know who is behind this. The same people that's always behind the 'accidental' deaths in the political arena.  I think their name starts with a C,  or in some cases an S.
Finally, we may be getting answers about who murdered Seth Rich. 

[Image: composite_15011711452765-678x356.jpg]

Quote:Debbie Wasserman Schultz has lawyered up and is going into hiding after reports are surfacing, linking her to a brutal murder. She went ballistic and threatened a Capitol Police Chief a few weeks ago after he refused to turn over her computer, which was seized from her IT tech, who is currently under arrest. Now, a veteran homicide detective has linked her to the horrendous murder of one of her staffers. This is no joke, and you don’t want to miss it.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is having an epic meltdown and is unreachable, only speaking through her legal team. She came under fire after her IT tech, Imran Awan, was caught fleeing the United States. What led up to that point is a very sordid situation that involves Wasserman Schultz, who was chairman of the Democratic National Committee, and those she hired, the three Awan brothers who were found to be stealing classified information from the DNC servers.

This all came to a head in July 2016, as the DNC held its convention to nominate Hillary Clinton. The big breaking story was that the DNC got hacked with unflattering leaks hitting the headlines, and it all pointed to Wasserman Schultz, who resigned in disgrace. Then, in February 2017, the Awan brothers story hit, and they were fired. They moved out of the home in Virginia immediately and rented it out to a Marine who stated he found smashed computers strewn around the place.

“[A] Marine Corps veteran married to a female Navy Officer — said he found ‘wireless routers, hard drives that look like they tried to destroy, laptops, [and] a lot of brand new expensive toner,'” reported The Daily Caller. The Capitol Police started an investigation, which caused Wasserman Schultz to threaten the Capitol Police Chief. Looking like a woman possessed, she told him that “there will be consequences” if her computers were not returned.

Obviously, she was intent on hiding whatever the Awan brothers were up to, and she even kept their ringleader, Imran Awan on her payroll after he was fired by the DNC, with Wasserman Schultz only firing him on Tuesday after he was arrested while trying to escape the U.S.
Now, we come to the bombshell accusation made by Detective Rod Wheeler. One thing must be clearly pointed out first; Wasserman Schultz, at this point, is involved in a cover-up for the Awan brothers. She is protecting Muslim men who hacked into the DNC server and obtained classified information from the Senate Intel Committee.

Rod Wheeler is a retired veteran homicide detective hired by the family of murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was a subordinate of Debbie Wasserman Schultz at the time of his death. Wheeler has uncovered that, while the Awan brothers were hacking into the DNC servers, Rich was emailing WikiLeaks.

[Image: composite_15011717707271-678x315.jpg]
"Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich’s laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death,” reported Fox 5 News. 

Wheeler sent out two bombshell tweets yesterday, and he is inferring that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is the smoking gun linking Seth Rich’s murder to the Awan brothers and the DNC. Even President Donald Trump re-tweeted an article about the Wasserman Schultz investigation.
Quote:Wasserman Schultz aide arrested trying to leave the country https://t.co/UypKvCbQfL via @politico
— rod wheeler (@rodwheeler) July 26, 2017
Quote:Follow the arrest of Awan closely. Connect the dots to "other" cases. (hint, hint) Just the beginning. Stay tuned.
— rod wheeler (@rodwheeler) July 26, 2017

Wheeler’s first tweet at 4:32 am has a huge pic of Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and it’s about her good buddy Imran Awan fleeing the country. His second tweet, only 15 minutes later, is telling us to follow the arrest of Awan and “connect the dots” to other cases. The dots include Wasserman Schultz, allegedly involved in a conspiracy with the DNC and Hillary Clinton to cover-up the real hackers of the DNC, the Awan brothers who were paid 4 million dollars by the DNC, and the suspicious death of Seth Rich.

“I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor’s office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out soon,” said Wheeler back in May 2017.

It’s looking like Wasserman Schultz is the linchpin linking Rich’s murder, the DNC, Clinton campaign, and the Awan brothers. She’s involved with all three as the former Chairman of the DNC. Her threatening behavior toward the Capitol Police Chief was bizarre, but now, it is making sense. Debbie Wasserman Schultz has now lawyered up and has gone into hiding, but hiding won’t make Detective Wheeler or these incredible accusations go away.

I hope she burns... really, really HOT!   smallveryupset 

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Has Meltdown As Homicide Detective Links Her To Brutal Murder
I just checked an she is not in Police Custody.
(07-31-2017, 08:33 PM)guohua Wrote: I just checked an she is not in Police Custody.

No, not yet. She went into hiding.

Quote:Debbie Wasserman Schultz has lawyered up and is going into hiding after reports are surfacing, linking her to a brutal murder.

Her day is coming, along with Hillary, and hopefully, Obama too.
Wikileaks just tweeted a video, an audio recording of the private investigator who was investigating Seth Rich, Rod Wheeler.

This video may not stay up long.

Watch it now! 

I'll just stick this article here and say, case closed.  We all know who was behind his murder at this point.  I just hope they eventually see the inside of a jail cell and rot the remainder of their scumbag life away there, if not executed!  tinyok

Quote:Donna Brazile’s new book is out, and reporters at the Daily Caller, who apparently have already combed through the book, have published a series of stories summarizing the book’s most embarrassing and shocking allegations about the Clinton campaign and DNC.

Their reporting shows Brazile taking aim at others while political allies like former President Barack Obama, whom she blamed for leaving the DNC in disarray, while also revealing who she believes may have been responsible for Seth Rich’s murder.

Read the full article here: Donna Brazile Has A Few Theories About Who Might've Killed Seth Rich
Finally, after all this time, I think we have the answer to who killed Seth Rich. 
It is alleged that Debbie W. Shultz hired 2 MS-13 gang members to kill him, and in turn, they were killed to cover-up any loose ends of the crime.

I hope she is one of the people being held in GITMO, or scheduled for the firing squad, if not already.  Maybe now Seth's soul can rest in peace.
Watch this video for more: 

Ok interesting video, but one point. If Shultz used 2 MS-13 members to kill Rich that means that the leaders of MS-13 knew about it.
So if the two MS-13 members were then killed, Shults would have the whole MS-13  after her and she would no longer be alive.
So on that part of the story I call BS.
I do think that Rich was murdered because he knew or was involved in something but who was behind it, I dont know.