Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Psychologists say you should masturbate at work
Always knew there was something not quite right with shrinks ..... what with their oedipus complexs an other odd fixations ...... now they saying ya should masturbate at work ..... which could lead to some sticky situations ..... 

shrinks say spank monkey at work .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

mediumgiggle         smallgreennumberone
[Image: q3iCWqE.jpg]

Nahhh... I'm good. You deviants better keep that tom foolery at home.
Nasty Idea,, Touching Yourself, Then What? Use hand sanitizer to clean your hands before you can get to a sink? 
Where does this take place, I'm sure the Shrinks have their own private office and they can lay down on the couch or set in the chair to Pleasure themselves.
Just remember, that chair or couch is the place they want YOU to set down on or lay down on!! 
Or you walk in to talk to your Co-Worker unannounced!
[Image: baxter-cain-baseketball-gif-disgust.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This is terrible. I have friends in many walks of life that this sort of advice
could cause problems to.

There's Jason, the young man down at the Butcher shop that tenderises the steaks.
Is he now to beat his own meat because of this article?

What about Calvin from the local Supermarket...?
He prided himself making the elongated fruit look spectacular and shiny.
So is he now doomed to buff his own banana?

Patrick at the poultry farm will have something to say about this.
His humane manner of choking the chickens will never seem the same again.

I will not endeavour to explain how James at the nearby Invention Labs will react when
he realises his new machine called the Purple-Headed Yogurt-Slinger will now be mocked
in the business markets.

And of course, BIAD's date with Rosie Palmer and her five sisters in now a no-go.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-04-2017, 05:10 PM)BIAD Wrote: This is terrible. I have friends in many walks of life that this sort of advice
could cause problems to.

There's Jason, the young man down at the Butcher shop that tenderises the steaks.

I will not endeavour to explain how James at the nearby Invention Labs will react when
he realises his new machine called the Purple-Headed Yogurt-Slinger will now be mocked
in the business markets.

And of course, BIAD's date with Rosie Palmer and her five sisters in now a no-go.
smallcrackingup  ROFLMAO  smallrofl
What about your Colposcopy Exam,,,,, lying there on your side or on your stomach, with your Ass bare!!  tinywhat
(05-04-2017, 05:26 PM)guohua Wrote: What about your Colposcopy Exam,,,,, lying there on your side or on your stomach, with your Ass bare!!  tinywhat

Sorry for the delay, but I've been speaking to Doris who butters the biscuit at a nearby
factory. She's outraged.

The fury the Maggie from the mobile fish-seller's van was almost too much to bear when
she growled that this news-piece certainly put her off her task in the morning of clubbing
the clams.

There's a Music Store not far from here and Sheila B. Devotion -the owner, said that she
always yearned to punch Jerry Garcia in the face... which I found confusing.

Doreen the nature woman from across the road commented that her penchant for rearing
lodge-building mammals would have to be put on-hold now that the internet suggests
bruising the beaver.

There's such a commotion here that even the local monastery has become involved after
reading that 'decking the nun' is seen as unsavoury.

Farmer Moses is going ballistic as he's now being accused of flicking the bean.

Luckily, Doctor Off is on the scene to calm the elderly who've read this and we're confident
that Jill Off will sort the day.
(05-04-2017, 06:35 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 05:26 PM)guohua Wrote: What about your Colposcopy Exam,,,,, lying there on your side or on your stomach, with your Ass bare!!  tinywhat

Sorry for the delay, but I've been speaking to Doris who butters the biscuit at a nearby
factory. She's outraged.

The fury the Maggie from the mobile fish-seller's van was almost too much to bear when
she growled that this news-piece certainly put her off her task in the morning of clubbing
the clams.

There's a Music Store not far from here and Sheila B. Devotion -the owner, said that she
always yearned to punch Jerry Garcia in the face... which I found confusing.

Doreen the nature woman from across the road commented that her penchant for rearing
lodge-building mammals would have to be put on-hold now that the internet suggests
bruising the beaver.

There's such a commotion here that even the local monastery has become involved after
reading that 'decking the nun' is seen as unsavoury.

Farmer Moses is going ballistic as he's now being accused of flicking the bean.

Luckily, Doctor Off is on the scene to calm the elderly who've read this and we're confident
that Jill Off will sort the day.
Your Friends and Neighbors are just all Flustered and Most seem to be Vibrating with a feeling of Concern,,,,, maybe a Massage is called for,,, or Wacking Off the Edges Around The Bush or the Flag pole.
(05-04-2017, 05:10 PM)BIAD Wrote: This is terrible. I have friends in many walks of life that this sort of advice
could cause problems to.

in the business markets.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!   smallrofl

You really should consider donating your brain to science at your death.   tinylaughing
(05-04-2017, 06:44 PM)guohua Wrote: Your Friends and Neighbors are just all Flustered and Most seem to be Vibrating
with a feeling of Concern,,,,, maybe a Massage is called for,,, or Wacking Off the
Edges Around The Bush or the Flag pole.
I will put your advice forward and see what this group think. Being a Master debater,
I'll moderate the talk.

Oh my, I've just noticed the local romeo 'Dirty Jackson' watching from his window
whilst eating his dinner. I'll presume he's having vegetables as he seems to be
smashing his carrot.

It's just that the sun is going down and with most of neighbourhood being keen
gardeners, some will be airing their orchids.
With jobs being scarce around here, to get this article taken off the internet, I may
have to chat with lazy folk and shake hands with the unemployed.
tinywondering
And just as a final follow-up, there was this spiv-like character come around
attempting to sell watches. He showed the crowd and myself several fake watches
from inside his coat and 'Dirty Jackson' decided to have one off the wrist.

I'll get my coat.
mediumfacepalm
uhm.... erm.... I.... ahhh... uhm... I work from home... soo....soooo.......???
tinybigeyes 
wee g!!! ROFLMAO!!!