Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange "Humming Signal" Detected Near North & South Poles of Earth! | Simultaneously
This is really strange.  Wonder what's causing it? 

Quote:May 16, 2017: Unusual 'energy waves' are appearing on seismograms simultaneously at the North & South Poles. These patterns resemble nothing of the norm as defined at IRIS.edu. Another strange signal was detected on MIMIC just prior to these showing up. The MIMIC signal spanned the entire Pacific Ocean.

https://youtu.be/SCZJfPZsUQQ

Could it have anything to do with CERN?  I read they were going to be ramping up the power soon.

Source

Quote:CERN has inaugurated its shiny brand new particle accelerator which will continue researching the universe and other fields in the near future.
The latest upgrate—the Linac 4 machine—replaces the injector that’s around forty years old. Its mission is to produce the flow of particles for the Large Hadron Collider or LHC, the 27-kilometre accelerator that smashes protons together for science.

I read it fired back up again sometime late last month.  I just have a feeling these strange signals are caused by CERN.
I don't know for sure, But My Humble Opinion is This.
Watch for Volcano Activity or Strong Earth Quakes.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-17-2017, 12:21 AM)guohua Wrote: I don't know for sure, But My Humble Opinion is This.

I agree, but he said those signals weren't the normal pattern for earthquakes, so wonder what else could be causing it?   minusculethinking
(05-17-2017, 12:25 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 12:21 AM)guohua Wrote: I don't know for sure, But My Humble Opinion is This.

I agree, but he said those signals weren't the normal pattern for earthquakes, so wonder what else could be causing it?   minusculethinking
Do they Truly Know The Patterns of a REALLY Big Earth Quake?
I don't think so, Not a 9.9 or 10.0
Or the Earth Quake that'll hit just before Yellowstone Blows.  minusculespooked
Here  is some Volcano news.
Quote:Decades after catastrophic 1980 eruption, Mount St. Helens is 'recharging'
Yup!

Quote:Mount St. Helens erupted on May 18, 1980, after two months of increasing volcanic activity.
Since its most recent eruption in 2008, there has been a swarm of earthquakes, which are thought to be a result of the magmatic system's "recharging," according to the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network.
Similar seismic swarms were detected during recharging periods before a small eruption in 2004 and through a period of volcanic activity that ended in 2008.
In March through May of this year, swarms of deep earthquakes, not even felt on the surface, have been detected.
Seismic swarms do not directly indicate that an eruption is imminent, because volcanic forecasting is difficult, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
Source
That's not all!

Quote:BIG ONE WARNING: New Zealand in store for ‘EXTREME’ earthquake as fault lines collide

The Big One?
Quote:NEW Zealand could be in store for a devastating earthquake in the coming years with two fault zones set to collide.

When the collision does happen, the fault will rupture in “an extreme magnitude 8 earthquake in the coming decades”, the team from the Vitoria University of Wellington wrote in their study published in Nature.
Source
(05-18-2017, 09:55 PM)guohua Wrote: Here  is some Volcano news.
Quote:Decades after catastrophic 1980 eruption, Mount St. Helens is 'recharging'
Yup!

That's not all!

Quote:BIG ONE WARNING: New Zealand in store for ‘EXTREME’ earthquake as fault lines collide

:mediumomg:                                              mediumnotlooking