Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two Of Trey Gowdy’s Hillary Investigators Reported Missing
I'm a little late getting this posted, but it's still news worthy.
I don't think any of us here are shocked by the headline.  I just wonder how many more will die so the Clintons can go about their merry way?

[Image: Trey-2.jpg]

Quote:Trump’s crackdown of the Washington DC pedophile ring has been quietly going on, and it looks like it may have poked too deep. A Congressional committee headed by Trey Gowdy, who has been investigating the Clintons just had two of its investigators go missing. What were the investigators last instructions? To search the private residence attached to the William Jefferson Clinton Presidential Library.

In the following video, Right Wing New delves into the connections between the Clintons, the Deep State, and the DC pedophile ring, and what they might do in response to the crackdown. Kidnapping? Murder? The stakes at play here are high indeed, and a desperate animal is most dangerous when cornered.

Source
This video is from last year, but still relevant to this subject with names of people who died who were connected to the Clintons.

https://youtu.be/NwkMfpge3gE
The Clinton Crime Syndicate Strikes Again,,,,, Democrat Party Approved,,,, and a,,,,, Progressive-Liberal Religion.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
BREAKING: Trey Gowdy’s Missing Investigators Found

[Image: crime.jpg?resize=678%2C381]

Quote:The two investigators who went missing after traveling to Arkansas have been found in a shallow grave in a wooded area more than 100 miles from where their truck was found. The two men, deputized agents of the federal government, were interrogated, tortured, covered with garbage bags and buried while still breathing, according to the local medical examiner.
The site was discovered after a local hiker saw a skull that an animal had most likely dug up and left on top of the grave. The surface was also scratched away, revealing some of the green Hefty bags.

Their bodies are being moved to Quantico for follow-up autopsies. The nature of their mission to Arkansas is still considered classified, but a spokeswoman for Congressman Gowdy said that they were headed to the Clinton Presidential library with a warrant to search the residence attached to it.

[Image: 1412547275474_wps_22_Copyright_Daily_Mail_05_1.jpg]

Quote:Since the men seem to have been abducted and killed before reaching their destination, there is no physical evidence tying them to the Clintons. While the US Attorney has fallen short on probable cause to even question the power couple about their involvement, a new warrant to search the Clinton Library was issued and served.

Of course, with so much warning since the men went missing, any evidence would have most likely been moved or destroyed. The Clintons have once again dodged a bullet by adding two more bodies to their count.
There's a good chance I think the Prime Minister Of Bangladesh Needs to Watch Her Back!  tinywhat
Quote:Bangladesh prime minister says Clinton personally pressured her to help foundation donor
Yup, she has Talked about the Clintons, Hillary using her position as Secretary Of State to pressure her to keep a Large Donor to the Clinton Foundation in his Job.
There are video's in the article so you can hear her son's own words how They Threatened him and he even mentions who they got their order from to threaten him with an IRS audit and Worse.
Yes, it's the Clinton Crime Family, now why hasn't she been charged?!  Just to powerful.
Watch that video here: Link

Quote:While secretary of state, Hillary Clinton made a personal call to pressure Bangladesh’s prime minister to aid a donor to her husband’s charitable foundation despite federal ethics laws that require government officials to recuse themselves from matters that could impact their spouse’s business.

The Office of Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina confirmed to Circa that Mrs. Clinton called her office in March 2011 to demand that Dr. Muhammed Yunus, a 2006 Nobel Peace prize winner, be restored to his role as chairman of the country’s most famous microcredit bank, Grameen Bank.
The bank’s nonprofit Grameen America, which Yunus chairs, has given between $100,000 and $250,000 to the Clinton Global Initiative.  Grameen Research, which is chaired by Yunus, has donated between $25,000 and $50,000, according to the Clinton Foundation website. 

“Former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton telephoned Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina in March 2011 insisting her not to remove Dr. Muhammad Yunus from the post of Managing Director of Grameen Bank,” Deputy Press Secretary Md Nazrul Islam told Circa in an email.

Islam said the prime minister informed Mrs. Clinton that according to Grameen Bank rules and regulations, nobody can hold the position of the Managing Director of Grameen Bank after the age of 60. He was 70 at the time of his removal and had wrangled for months to no avail with the prime minister over his removal.
Quote:[Image: 225c2348-060a-44f1-a3e1-dd40e237ed6f-lar...4509289226]
Mrs. Clinton’s newly disclosed call to reinstate Dr. Yunus marks one of the most direct involvements in an official government matter that impacted one of her husband’s donors.
It may trigger new calls for a criminal investigation into the foundation’s activities but “it’s not likely that anything would come of it,” said Richard Painter, former Chief White House ethics lawyer for President George W. Bush.

The Associated Press reported in August, that at least 85 of 154 “people from private interests who met or had phone conversations with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity” or pledged to donate to one of her international programs.

While Mrs. Clinton was at the State Department she also voted to approve 20 percent sale of U.S. uranium production capacity to the Russian Atomic Energy Agency.
The company donated $2.5 million to the Clinton Foundation while the deal was ongoing and before the deal was finalized President Bill Clinton was invited to Moscow and given $500,000 for a speech.

And when it came to Yunus, declassified cables show that Mr. Yunus sought to use Mrs. Clinton’s power as secretary of state to pressure the Bangladesh government.

Source
Just think is she was POTUS............
All our lives and our children's Live and their Children's lives would have been sold into Slavery.

this really needs to be out on Social Media.
Quote:this really needs to be out on Social Media.

I agree @"guohua".  It deserves a thread of it's own, instead of being buried in this old one.

I have to go run errands, so have at it.   minusculethumbsup2
...And Comey and his guys never heard or read about it during their time of reading
 650,000 emails in eight days...?!!

I'm quite sure there's an alternative reason.
smallroflmao

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1781]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-11-2017, 08:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

I agree @"guohua".  It deserves a thread of it's own, instead of being buried in this old one.

Maybe you or gordi can use the source and post it to our Social Media page.
I don't know how or even have a FB sign in.

Senona is to busy working I think.

Thank You
(05-12-2017, 12:07 AM)guohua Wrote:

Thank You

I post the entire thread to Social Media.  I've already posted this back when I made it, I think.   I can do a thread later and post it to FB.
(05-12-2017, 12:24 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-12-2017, 12:07 AM)guohua Wrote:

Thank You

I post the entire thread to Social Media.  I've already posted this back when I made it, I think.   I can do a thread later and post it to FB.
Thank You dear Mystic, you're a sweetheart!  tinybigeyes
In regards of the 'Trey Gowdy's Investigators Found Dead' article from 'America's Last Line Of Defence' website,
it looks like it's fictious.

Here is there disclaimer:
'DISCLAIMER: The Resistance may include information from sources that may or may not be reliable and facts
that don’t necessarily exist.

All articles should be considered satirical and any and all quotes attributed to actual people complete and total baloney.
Pictures that represent actual people should be considered altered and not in any way real.
Link:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1782]
'The first image (left) was taken from an ABC News video about a “body farm” in Tennessee where researchers studied the
decomposition of corpses, and the second image (right) was taken in 2014 and shows authorities removing the body of
Arnis Zalkalns, the suspected killer of Alice Cross who took his own life, from the woods in West London.'
SNOPES:

Just sayin'

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-12-2017, 09:35 AM)BIAD Wrote: In regards of the 'Trey Gowdy's Investigators Found Dead' article from 'America's Last Line Of Defence' website,
it looks like it's fictious.

Here is there disclaimer:
'DISCLAIMER: The Resistance may include information from sources that may or may not be reliable and facts
that don’t necessarily exist.

All articles should be considered satirical and any and all quotes attributed to actual people complete and total baloney.
Pictures that represent actual people should be considered altered and not in any way real.
Link:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1782]
'The first image (left) was taken from an ABC News video about a “body farm” in Tennessee where researchers studied the
decomposition of corpses, and the second image (right) was taken in 2014 and shows authorities removing the body of
Arnis Zalkalns, the suspected killer of Alice Cross who took his own life, from the woods in West London.'
SNOPES:

Just sayin'

I was a little suspicious of it after I put it up, but I didn't see that quote at the bottom.   mediumfacepalm

Oh well, the Clintons have enough REAL dead bodies under their belt without having to add to it to make a point.   tinysure
(05-12-2017, 04:25 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Oh well, the Clintons have enough REAL dead bodies under their belt without having to add to it to make a point.   tinysure

You're certainly not wrong there!!
minusculethumbsup

Edit: The disclaimer isn't easily seen, it's on the 'About Us' web-page!