Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unacknowledged
This video has a bit of everything for everyone. It is long as the first few minutes were boring to me however with the documentation and quotes it did get rather interesting IMO and worth a watch.
OK, That looks like a good video, I'll have to try and watch today.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-15-2017, 01:37 PM)guohua Wrote: OK, That looks like a good video, I'll have to try and watch today.
I'm still watching it and as Boy In A Dress has heard many times when he picks
up a penny, it's a long one!

(Two hours into it!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
It is an early rainy season around here and as I was watching my internet T.V. (after an early morning round of golf, a nice massage, and a meal) once home I came across the movie..  After watching it on the TV as luck would have it I also found it at youtube. Just for some of the documentation alone I felt it was worth my time...Plus I had nothing else to do as the house is full of women (wife's friends) who are going all together tomorrow for a few days away. Hopefully it will stop raining for a few rounds of golf while she is gone....?
He's sharing this on video?!   tinywhat

I thought it was something people would have to pay to see when it came out. 

This is great!  I can't wait to watch it (tonight).    smallgreenbananadancer

Thanks 727Sky!   minusculebeercheers
Just replacing the video because the one in the OP has been removed.

If you have any doubts that UFOs are real, watch this! Can't say they are ET, but it could prove we (humans) have a Secret Space Program, if nothing else. 

(09-17-2017, 03:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Just replacing the video because the one in the OP has been removed.

If you have any doubts that UFOs are real, watch this! Can't say they are ET, but it could prove we (humans) have a Secret Space Program, if nothing else. 

Thank you for posting that. I've downloaded it for off-site archiving and later viewing, just in case it disappears from YouTube again.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-18-2017, 03:36 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 03:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Just replacing the video because the one in the OP has been removed.

Thank you for posting that. I've downloaded it for off-site archiving and later viewing, just in case it disappears from YouTube again.

You're welcome @"Ninurta".  I'm not sure THIS is the movie, but it has things that will be in the movie, I think. Whatever... it is packed full of witness testimony from high-ranking officials and documents that give credibility to the subject.  Almost four hours worth!  It's a great video to save to your files. minusculethumbsup2