Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's Happening in Texas, According to a Witness
The man in this video is telling what he witnessed after going to Texas to help rescue people after Hurricane Harvey passed through.  IT AIN'T PRETTY, PEOPLE!

He spoke about how the government is filming some officials saving a few people to use as propaganda for CNN and Fox news, while the real truth (according to him) is that they are blocking roads and not letting some people out, then opening damns on them. He spoke of how they are shooting people and letting their bodies wash out to the ocean, and how FEMA really is using Walmart in 'their' plan.

This is an eye-opener that everyone needs to watch, if true. 

STAY INFORMED, STAY AWARE, AND STAY ARMED!

He talked about how the convoy of boats were being attacked on their way to Texas by "someone" who was trying to stop their rescue mission, which I saw in a video on Face Book during this time. Someone had rammed one of the boats and caused a terrible accident. I looked for the post, but I must not have saved it.

He also spoke about how the government said it was spraying for mosquitos after the waters receded, but he said this wasn't mosquito spray, but Agent Orange, and other toxins.  I did find that video saved in my FB news feed (below).

(Click on the picture to watch video)