Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Illuminati Wife Reveals All
[Image: illuminati-wife-kay-griggs-reveals-all-640x350.jpg]

I've only watched the first two videos so far, and I must say, this lady tells EVERYTHING!
She tells names of the people doing the "dirty deeds" in the political scene, and talks about who killed who and why, etc.

If you ever wanted to know who pulls the strings and how things actually operate, you should watch these four videos. It's a mind-blower!!

I wonder if this woman is still alive? :huh:

Quote:
Quote:A former Marine colonel’s wife, Kay Griggs, reveals the truth about military assassin squads, drug running, illegal weapon deals, and sexual perversion within the highest echelons of U.S. military and government.
The wife of Illuminati insider, George Griggs, says her husband was a member of the Brotherhood that pervades the entire structure of the senior ranks of the Marine Corps, Army, and intelligence agencies.

The mission of this Brotherhood is to control drug trafficking worldwide through series of collaborations with drug lords, the Mafia, and other unsavory groups. It is at the level of military colonels and above. It includes most generals, admirals, active duty and retired. It is identical to a secret society where to advance one’s career must be “initiated.”

The manipulation of the world’s drug trade by the military began in the Ronald Reagan years as part of the Iran/Contra conflict when Col. Oliver North was a key operative in the sale of opiate drugs to American citizens using Mafia trade routes and distribution systems. Since then, the U.S. military has come to depend on revenues derived from drug sales for Black Ops, laundered cash to further the promotion of war and consequently the sale of miitary equipment and arms to third world countries.

Did you know that in order to fully graduate from Seal training, a Seal must conduct a documented “cold kill?” The justification for this murder is to determine a Seal Team member has the courage to kill another, even if an innocent civilian, a woman or child. Now Seals are just a small elite branch of the Navy, but it is found in all commando-like units across all branches of the service.

Source
This is excellent MW! A must see for anyone who has an interest in these "secret societies" that run our world.
(05-24-2016, 10:53 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I've only watched the first two videos so far, and I must say, this lady tells EVERYTHING!
She tells names of the people doing the "dirty deeds" in the political scene, and talks about who killed who and why, etc.

If you ever wanted to know who pulls the strings and how things actually operate, you should watch these four videos. It's a mind-blower!!

I wonder if this woman is still alive? :huh: 

Yer' know Mystic, I'm slowly catching up with you here!
The great subjects you bring up are things I've been perusing myself and bit-by-bit,
I'm getting there!

I'm only a little concerned about how this lady is 'leaning' towards the whole Good vs Evil -thing.
It's like we really knew the truth when we were children and before we became 'flash-baked' in the
world that we have to interact with.
Good stuff.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
ANOTHER SHAMELESS BUMP FOR THE NEWBIES THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN LEARNING ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI.

Go back to the OP to begin and watch the videos. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

BUMP!
Good video there, thanks for posting! Some eye opening stuff.

But one thing - I can tell you I personally know a couple of Navy Seals, and them having to kill someone in their training is total bullshit. Not at all true. There is a lot of crazy shit they do have to do, but that is not among them. Just letting you know.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Great job on those Thread Bumps. Very Well Done minusculegoodjob
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-29-2020, 11:00 PM)ChiefD Wrote: Good video there, thanks for posting! Some eye opening stuff.

But one thing - I can tell you I personally know a couple of Navy Seals, and them having to kill someone in their training is total bullshit. Not at all true. There is a lot of crazy shit they do have to do, but that is not among them. Just letting you know.

Reminds me of the claim of the Soviet defector (V. Surovov) who said KGB personnel in training get locked into a cell with a vicious dog . . . and the situation is kill or be killed.

Maybe?  Dunno.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-29-2020, 11:00 PM)ChiefD Wrote: Good video there, thanks for posting! Some eye opening stuff.

Yep I was going to say the same but you got in first. Groups like the Navy Seals , SAS ect, they are not "Gods", in fact look on them as supper trained infantry. They are something that is rolled out for the public to look at.
If the info given about the Seals is wrong then how much of the rest of the info is.

Bingo.  An acquaintance of mine went through BUD/S then SQT back in 2008, did his four years and got out.  Said it wasn't what he thought it was going to be.

Yup, their training isn't the Spartan agoge, no helots getting killed,  or puppies.  The coldness he talked about though, damn.  I thought I was going to start shivering as he was telling me things.  Getting 4 hours of sleep per night then waking up and going right into the 57 degree ocean?  No thanks.  They are definitely tough dudes.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]