Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To The Trump Haters and Clinton Lovers, Remember WHEN!
Yes it was 1996 and Bill Clinton made a comment about illegals that's not for off of Trumps comment.
Except, Slick Willy was More PC in his Statement and Trump just Says What We're All Thinking!  :clapping:
Quote:1996 Flashback -- Bill Clinton Talks Like Trump On Immigration: "We Are A Nation Of Laws"
OH, By The Way,,, We Are!
Quote:From Clinton's 1996 State of the Union address:

Quote:But there are some areas that the federal government should not leave and should address and address strongly. One of these areas is the problem of illegal immigration. After years of neglect, this administration has taken a strong stand to stiffen the protection of our borders. We are increasing border controls by 50 percent. We are increasing inspections to prevent the hiring of illegal immigrants. And tonight, I announce I will sign an executive order to deny federal contracts to businesses that hire illegal immigrants.

Let me be very clear about this: We are still a nation of immigrants; we should be proud of it. We should honor every legal immigrant here, working hard to become a new citizen. But we are also a nation of laws.
Linky!!!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]