Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FBI Director Fired
Uh-oh!   tinywhat

I really need to see his Sources.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-16-2017, 12:14 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Uh-oh!   tinywhat 

If Comey has used the 'lolita' jet to Epstein's island to meet his 'Howdy-Doody fantasy and Bill Clinton witnessed
what he did, then it would be rational that the ex-FBI Director would ignore and drop Hillary Clinton's email escapade.

But the video you kindly offered implies the whole network of Government is riddled with pockets of child-related
sexual organisations and it seems it really is a swamp!
It'll be interesting to see if any of this trafficking information leaks out to the awaiting ears of The Washington Post!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Well here it is... definite evidence that President Trump asked ex-FBI Director James
Comey to halt the agency's investigation into a connection between Trump -himself
and Russia.

The memo hasn't been published yet as proof, but I'm sure these two renown news
outlets wouldn't state such a claim without positive certified documentation.

Sadly, this all began when General Flynn spoke to an evil Russian ambassador before
the Trump administration entered the White House, but I think we can all agree that
Flynn and possibly all Generals are untrustworthy. And of course, all Russians.

But I think this latest revelation far outweighs any incidents of a candidate's aides
destroying their phones with hammers or having a private email server whilst in
office.

Trump asked FBI's Comey to drop Flynn inquiry - reports

'President Donald Trump asked FBI chief James Comey to drop an inquiry into links
between his ex-national security adviser and Russia, US media report.

"I hope you can let this go," Mr Trump reportedly told Mr Comey after a White House
meeting in February, according to a memo written by the ex-FBI director.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1813]

The memo was written immediately after the meeting, a day after Michael Flynn resigned,
according to media reports.

The White House has denied the allegation in a statement.
"The president has never asked Mr Comey or anyone else to end any investigation, including
any investigation involving General Flynn," it said.

An influential Republican congressman has called for the FBI to hand over all relevant
documents within a week.
Jason Chaffetz, who chairs the House Oversight Committee, demanded all correspondence
relating to communications between Mr Comey and the president be presented by 24 May.

Mr Flynn was forced out in February after he misled the vice-president about his conversations
with Russia's ambassador before Mr Trump took office.

The latest Russian twist, first reported by the New York Times, comes a week after Mr Trump
fired Mr Comey over his handling of the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private
email server while at the state department.

Mr Comey's dismissal sent shockwaves through Washington, with critics accusing the president
of trying to thwart the FBI investigation into Russia's alleged interference in the US election
and any Moscow ties to Trump associates...'
SOURCE:

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation.

'President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation
into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in
February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1814]

“I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.

The documentation of Mr. Trump’s request is the clearest evidence that the president has tried
to directly influence the Justice Department and F.B.I. investigation into links between Mr. Trump’s
associates and Russia.

Late Tuesday, Representative Jason Chaffetz, the Republican chairman of the House Oversight
Committee, demanded that the F.B.I. turn over all “memoranda, notes, summaries and recordings”
of discussions between Mr. Trump and Mr. Comey.

Such documents, Mr. Chaffetz wrote, would “raise questions as to whether the president
attempted to influence or impede” the F.B.I.

Mr. Comey wrote the memo detailing his conversation with the president immediately after
the meeting, which took place the day after Mr. Flynn resigned, according to two people
who read the memo.

It was part of a paper trail Mr. Comey created documenting what he perceived as the president’s
improper efforts to influence a continuing investigation.
An F.B.I. agent’s contemporaneous notes are widely held up in court as credible evidence of
conversations.

Mr. Comey shared the existence of the memo with senior F.B.I. officials and close associates.
The New York Times has not viewed a copy of the memo, which is unclassified, but one of
Mr. Comey’s associates read parts of it to a Times reporter.

“I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” Mr. Trump told
Mr. Comey, according to the memo. “He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

Mr. Trump told Mr. Comey that Mr. Flynn had done nothing wrong, according to the memo.

Mr. Comey did not say anything to Mr. Trump about curtailing the investigation, replying only:
“I agree he is a good guy.”

In a statement, the White House denied the version of events in the memo.

“While the president has repeatedly expressed his view that General Flynn is a decent man
who served and protected our country, the president has never asked Mr. Comey or anyone
else to end any investigation, including any investigation involving General Flynn,” the statement said.

“The president has the utmost respect for our law enforcement agencies, and all investigations.
This is not a truthful or accurate portrayal of the conversation between the president and Mr. Comey.”...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I understand the MSM has already started Screaming for Impeachment! 
What a Bunch Of Losers!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Amuricah's Politicians... Oh, The Pride.

Disgraced former US congressman Anthony Weiner admits sexting 15-year-old.

'Disgraced former US congressman Anthony Weiner has cried in court as he pleaded
guilty to sexting a 15-year-old girl.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1835]

The ex-Democrat politician broke down in tears as he apologised to his victim, saying:
"I have a sickness, but I do not have an excuse."

Weiner, 52, pleaded guilty in a federal court in New York to one count of sending obscene
messages to a minor over his online communications with a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina.
The judge in Manhattan told him he would have to register as a sex offender.

He could face years in jail, but as part of a plea deal with prosecutors, he will not appeal any
sentence of between 21 and 27 months. In September, his victim told a news website she
had exchanged lewd messages with him for several months and also accused him of asking
her to undress on camera.

The investigation that followed had far-reaching political consequences.

FBI agents seized his laptop computer, finding a new cache of emails that then-Democratic
Party presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had sent to senior aide, Huma Abedin, Mr Weiner's
wife.

In October, just days before the election, FBI director James Comey announced the bureau
was reopening its closed inquiry into whether ex-Secretary of State Clinton had used a
private email server for classified documents in order to assess the newly-discovered
correspondence.

Though Mr Comey said soon afterwards that the emails contained nothing to change his
view that Mrs Clinton could not be charged with a crime, the development was seen as
influencing voters in the run-up to polling on 8 November.

Mrs Clinton partly blamed her election loss to Republican Donald Trump on Mr Comey's
announcement. Last year's case is not the first time Weiner, who has denied accusations
he is a 'sext-a-holic', has been exposed.

In May 2011, he accidentally tweeted out a photo of his genitalia in boxer shorts that he
apparently meant to send privately to a college student.
He initially denied sending it, but resigned from Congress two weeks later as more women
with lewd photos came forward...'
SOURCE:

So he's not only a pervert, he's a f*ckin' liar too. I think I'd prefer a bullsh*tter instead of
a kiddie-diddler like Weiner.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He looks like a f**king freak!  

Sometimes, I can just look at someone and know what their true soul is.  This man is another sick psychopath, just like a bunch of others in Washington that need to go!  I'm waiting patiently for more names... higher up.   tinysure
This is fake news, but I'm posting it anyway.  Hey, it makes for a nice dream, right?   tinylaughing