Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Uri Geller's Wimbledon Request!
Lay A Handy On Andy.
Psychic Uri Geller calls on Scottish Sun readers to rub Andy Murray’s dodgy hip at 15:40 today
to beat injury threatening Wimbledon bid.

'Tennis fans are today urged to help Scot Andy Murray beat a hip injury threatening his Wimbledon bid  
-  by rubbing this photo.
The reigning champ, 30, struggled yesterday in training for the Grand Slam event, which starts on Monday.
Psychic Uri Geller said: “Everyone must focus — positive energy can help him.”...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2093]

'...He is calling on the public to harness the power of positive thought to help cure the British star’s injury
so he can defend his prized Wimbledon Men’s title next week. It is hoped the outpouring of energy might
be just the boost 30-year-old Muzza needs to overcome his troublesome niggle.

And the timing of 15.40 has a special significance for tennis fans as it matches the score for a coveted
double break point. Murray was seen grimacing in pain during a pre-tournament practice session yesterday
-having already pulled out of an exhibition match.

But Uri, 70, insisted the positive energy from rubbing our picture could help him recover.
He said: “I’ll be doing it  -I believe in the immense energy of the mind.
“All hu­m­anity is attached via an in­visible thread.

“We can use it to trans- fer positive, po­werful intentions.
“I am asking everyone and all the readers of The Sun to hold the paper in your hands...'
The Scottish Sun:

News!
tinysurprised

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
nope.... nope.... nope.....  only cute girls qualify to get that treatment ....   *wanders off to find cute girls to give free breast exams to ..... *
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

tinysurprised

Could be worse. Thank God he didn't get injured by being served an ace to his nuts...

Quote:'Tennis fans are today urged to help Scot Andy Murray beat a testicular injury threatening his Wimbledon bid  
-  by rubbing this photo.
The reigning champ, 30, struggled yesterday in training for the Grand Slam event, which starts on Monday.
Psychotic Uri Geller said: “Everyone must focus — positive energy can help him.”...'

smallrofl

Nuff said.

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Believe it or not, if enough people put their focus on this, it would work.

People have been known to stop crime and even earthquakes by focusing on the outcome of a particular thing. 
Thoughts are REAL and play a part on what happens in our 'reality'. 

There is a thread around here somewhere about that, but I don't have time to look for it.

Anyway... good luck to him.  I hope he wins and keeps his title.  Unfortunately, I won't be available to rub his ass at the appropriate time.   tinycrying