Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The great British Brexit robbery: how our democracy was hijacked
The great British Brexit robbery: how our democracy was hijacked

[Image: 1023.jpg?w=1140&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&...86132764e1]

This thread is all about an in depth article in the Observer newspaper (website) which has stated that Military PsyOps were used to convince swaying voters to vote LEAVE in the recent BREXIT referendum.

If true, this could mark the end of democracy as we know it.

Social Media, Intense Data-Mining, Personality Profiling, Targeted Advertising, Fake News Stories, Propaganda, Opinion Swaying, Vote Changing...
All links in the same chain, a chain that's attached to the many, but being pulled by the few.

It is a long and in-depth article, but it IS worth reading if you are at all interested in how our world is being changed, hi-jacked by the billionaire elites, using our own data on social media and web searches against us.

LINK to OBSERVER article HERE
Pfffffttttthhh ..... uk better off out of the fucking eu .....  as to dumbocrappy .... it highly fucking overrated .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

I can see how this news article can imply a clandestine, sinister scheme to convince many that the
establishment is under attack from a radical group of people who have an entirely different agenda
from what we deem mainstream.

To some extent, it's true, there is a deliberate plan to alter the way that some believe is the wrong
conduct of running a population. But I personally believe it's a 'johnny-come-lately' due to the wakening
of some to what the European Union is really up to and who it truly benefits.

It falls well within realms of the apocryphal quote of what Alexandre Auguste Ledru-Rollin was alleged to
have said and John F. Kennedy corrupted for impact in one of his speeches.
"There go my people. I must find out where they are going so I can lead them."!!

When one applies rational thought to how the logistics of persuasion of a population is undertaken in
the goal to be successful, I think we'd agree the internet, television and news-outlets would be infiltrated
to get the desired message out.

To maintain a undiluted message and non-tainted idea, the only way to make sure it's delivered to the
desired goal is to send as a message or by hand at someone's door.

Anybody received information via this conduit of Bannon and Mercer's agenda?

What about those who watch television for entertainment only...? How does one get that sinister message
across?

The homeless, people in transit and citizens who cannot read, people who cannot read or speak english,
the poor -who don't have the time or the interest to be bogged down with this ridiculous 'Black-Hat-White-Hat'
intrigue... all folk who one would believe are the appropriate target.

Tradition demands that the more mature of us would seek information from the television and newspapers
and so, the evidence of subtle cajoling towards a point of would be there. Yet, this article states otherwise
in it's alleged revealing of a 'hijacking of democracy' The Guardian/Observer and other mainstream media
have not only produced the exact article, they also used the same 'Matrix-Baddie' image as it's header!!

So are we to assume that the majority of the newspapers aren't being exploited by Farage, Trump and
the rest of the crew? The television media sang from the same sheet in regards of Hillary Clinton's assured
triumph in the recent US election and they were not only comically wrong, Trump's campaign was treated in
a manner unusually negative by the medias that were once perceived as fairly neutral.

Yet, how this fiendish plan to convince the public to vote for Trump, Brexit and populism was -and as being
conveyed is never offered.

By the way, in a democracy... isn't one allowed to choose by usuing impartial, non-partisan information
that these mediums state they offer? It's that choice factor that I -and I reckon many, have a problem with
and what may have been an important element in recent political events.

I believe this article -that isn't news, but a commentary... may have it's own agenda and the 'ooh-look, it's
-going-on-in-the-shadows' routine causes me to falter and take it as a anti-anti-establishment piece.
This article is written as a middle-class, scare-story, the trail of Sophie is not something a report begins with,
a novel of fiction starts that way to set the mood.

In the case of The Guardian, they tend to have a penchant for proclaiming diversity is the best way in any
walk of life. A woman has a right to fill a vacant position in business because she's a woman and a person
of ethnicity should have the same rights because they're not white or hold the same standardised religion
of the majority.
The ethic of choosing the best person who can do the job is frowned upon in the name of self-guilt, although
they'd never admit to such an adult failing.

There is a change in how some perceive the current political landscape and I agree that within the urgency to
acquire that change, many have turned to groups that are seen as extreme and offer answers that promise
a world where everything will back to a Red-Pill, sun-shining world.

These groups have waited for this opportunity and I believe it's only because of the establishment's recent
complacency and it's focus on coupling fiscal wealth with social intelligence, that these sections of thought
have gained some credibility.

Put it another way...
If a website is available that offers these supposed diabolical machinations, would a person be ordered to
go to it or would they choose...? And there, right there is what this article is ignorantly attempting to subvert.

There's an overwhelming feeling from myself that what this article is actually saying is...
Choose A,B,C and D because we know what is good for you. You see, we're better than you.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.