Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
(12-10-2017, 08:39 PM)guohua Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 08:29 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 07:46 PM)guohua Wrote: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beautiful,,,,,,,,  minusculebeercheers

With BIAD's ego needing scaffolding right now, here's another three.
minusculethumbsup

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2936][Image: attachment.php?aid=2937][Image: attachment.php?aid=2939]
minusculehail  @BIAD   minusculeclap

I chose this one.  Super beautiful <3 

[Image: Suggestion6.jpg]
(12-11-2017, 01:17 AM)Abysha Wrote: Oh wow, these are awesome!  Thank you for doing all of this; you're super good at it :)

*Boy In A Dress looks proudly around the frost-laden garden and feels content that somewhere out there,
another R.N member is satisfied. Then proceeds to slip on his butt and display his lack of underwear to
a curtain-peeking neighbour*

Onwards!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
Explanation: Excellent work BIAD! minusculebeercheers 

Personal Disclosure: I have been playing around with various layerings but i just suck at it ...so I humbly ask could BIAD please make me a Xmass avatar based off of my normal avatar? tinybiggrin

Just some tinsel for the borders and some baubles for the bottom two corners would be enough!

Im having some weird issue with uploading avatar pictures to RN so please just right click it [my avatar] and copy image ok.
(12-11-2017, 11:22 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: Excellent work BIAD! minusculebeercheers 

Personal Disclosure: I have been playing around with various layerings but i just suck at it ...so I humbly ask could BIAD please make me a Xmass avatar based off of my normal avatar? tinybiggrin

Just some tinsel for the borders and some baubles for the bottom two corners would be enough!

Im having some weird issue with uploading avatar pictures to RN so please just right click it [my avatar] and copy image ok.

*Waiting politely at the counter of BIAD's All-Weather Couturiers, Omegalogos eyes the latest delivery of cloth
stacked in neat rows beside the backroom door where Boy In A Dress enters*

"Good day Sir, how can I be of assistance?"

"Really...? Is it that time of the year already, Sir?"

And finally, after browsing the well-woven fabrics from the four corners of the world:
"I'll have my finest Elves create your wish at once, Sir"

*Omegalogos struggles a smile at the weird 'slightly-effeminate' tailor in the red dress and leaves the Shoppe.
"Good grief!" he mumbles to himself and wanders off into the hustle-and-bustle of the Rogue Nation.*

No probs, friend... I usually do my my work in the evening, so here in the UK, it'll be ready in a few hours.
minusculethumbsup
*The cold rolled in with Omegalogos as he stepped into BIAD's workshop to
see how his Yuletide request was going.

Cars and buses rumbled by taking late-night shoppers and those who enjoy
overtime, to where ever people have to be on a chilly winter's Monday night.

Boy In A Dress appeared from behind the curtain that doubled as a door into
where the alleged Elves did their work and O.L noticed a wider smile than usual
on the idiot's face.

"I ...er.." Omegalogos began and was halted by red-fingernailed hand held close
to face. Too close, to be honest.

"It's ready, Sir..." the crazy Man-Girl said softly and produced a brown paper
-wrapped parcel from behind him. "...Yon Little Folk hold you in great regard"
he added with a nod.

Without another word, the avatar was revealed and the anomaly with the nice
legs saw that another customer was satisfied.*
(We hope!)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2946]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Explanation: Thank you Thank  you Thank you! minusculebeercheers 

Personal disclosure: It fits perfectly! tinybiggrin
(12-11-2017, 10:23 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: Thank you Thank  you Thank you! minusculebeercheers 

Personal disclosure: It fits perfectly! tinybiggrin

minusculethumbsup  You're welcome!
Hey I saw the banner on the computer earlier today (been using the phone ) that's really cool @BIAD ...thank you for thinking of me... :)
(12-12-2017, 12:28 AM)Grace Wrote: Hey I saw the banner on the computer earlier today (been using the phone ) that's really cool @BIAD ...thank you for thinking of me... :)

Well, if it wasn't for you, I'd be still stumbling around with an armful of artwork and nowhere to go!!
You're welcome.