Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Indian police claim rats drank 900,000 litres of confiscated alcohol
Now heres creative excuse of the week .... police in india claim rats drank 900,000 litres of confiscated alcohol ....  musta been some thirsty rats .... would hate to see the havoc caused by drunken rats .... let alone see hungover rats .... nope ... more likely the police polished off the confiscated booze an framed the rats ..... then again with how corrupt cops are in india it could be a confession by the offending officer .....  

rats framed by corrupt drunk indian police ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(05-06-2017, 06:06 AM)Daitengu.. Wrote: rats framed by corrupt drunk indian police ......

'...According to the Hindu newspaper, senior superintendent of police of state capital Patna,
Manu Maharaj, was informed of the disappearance of contraband from storage in a meeting
this week, and was initially skeptical about how rats could have gained access to sealed
glass bottles.

His subordinates told him that the rodents chewed through the bottle caps, before glugging
the drink...'

"Yesh..." Manu Maharaj slurred, "...it'sh the rats' fault, those li'l buggers get everywhere"
Slinging his arm around my shoulder, the senior superintendent of police added "now how
about you an'me -me old mate, takin' a wander down to the pub?"

Later, Manu Maharaj was sleeping off what seemed to be a bad cold and was unavailable
for comment.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
If I had to bet they resold the contents to their buds who own bars. Same with drugs disappearing or anything else of value which is supposedly under lock and key.
(05-06-2017, 10:14 AM)727Sky Wrote: If I had to bet they resold the contents to their buds who own bars. Same with drugs disappearing or anything else of value which is supposedly under lock and key.

Oh I think you're right on the mark, Sky and I'd guess that if you waited until the evening arrived,
you'd find the same culprits sitting in those bars laughing their asses off!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Seriously?  They said the rats drank it?   smallroflmao 

Wait... I see one now!  [Image: drunk_mouse.gif]

I think the cat must have eaten one of the rats, poor thing.  I think he has a hangover.  [Image: th?id=OIP.9dY2BRtPq9fxy8t0vOlEzAEsCx&pid=15.1]          
(05-06-2017, 10:14 AM)727Sky Wrote: If I had to bet they resold the contents to their buds who own bars. Same with drugs disappearing or anything else of value which is supposedly under lock and key.
minusculewtf  You Don't Believe the Official Story? No?!
You're saying the Superintendent Of Police in India a Hindu,,, Would LIE! No,,, i just can'r believe it,,,,,, Not The professional India Police Force.
[Image: annoyed_grey_rat_with_pint.gif] [Image: c81e64187cc11507cd4678addbb6133b.jpg]
You think they'd sell property and drugs from the evidence room? 
[Image: animated-rat-image-0015.gif] I think you're Right!  smallrofl
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]