Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bugger Frontier
I'm sorry but some one other than a group of so-called Scientist will have to convince me that eating My Own Snot is Healthy for me.
You're not going to see me Digging in my nose with a finger to Find The Big Juicy One.
[Image: Capture_1-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq6BP7qH...lfDEpI.PNG] [Image: giphy.gif]
Quote:Eating bogies is good for teeth and overall health, scientists conclude 
I don't think so!  minusculepuke
Quote:It might be wise to look away now if you are eating or have a weak stomach, but scientists have discovered that ingesting bogies is good for teeth, and overall health.

Scientists at a number of universities including Harvardand Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) say parents should not discourage their children from picking their noses because they contain 'a rich reservoir of good bacteria.'

Eating snot can also prevent bacteria from sticking to teeth, according to the article published in the journal of the American Society for Microbiology. 

The findings even suggest snot could defend against respiratory infections, stomach ulcers and even HIV.

The researchers are even working on a synthetic mucus toothpaste and chewing gum to harness the dental benefits of bogies. 
Source
Now isn't that something you've always dream of,,, Brushing You Teeth with Mucus Toothpaste or How about some Tasty Long lasting Snot Mucus Chewing Gum!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Ahh ... more proof eggheads are fucking idiots ..... nope .... theres no way in hell nose nuggets are going on the menu .... fucking amazing .... damn westerners whinge about eating dog .... yet advocate filthy habit like eating nose nuggets .... then they think am rude that refuse to shake their filthy hands .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Weird... I guess that explains why many children go to their nose for a little afternoon snack ? Bacteria's way of getting inside ? Regardless that is some sick stuff...
This sort of research is why I know we'll never get to land a man Mars in the next ten years.
mediumfacepalm

Funding... please tell me the New World Order paid for this. Please.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
For my own sanity, I have to think this is a fake news article. I couldn't read it myself. PLEASE tell me I'm right.   tinysurprised 

minusculepuke
(05-06-2017, 10:41 AM)BIAD Wrote: This sort of research is why I know we'll never get to land a man Mars in the next ten years.
mediumfacepalm

Funding... please tell me the New World Order paid for this. Please.

No, A canadian, a professor of biochemistry at the University of Saskatchewan in Canada, well I guess he could be part of the NWO, I mean it is Canada and Their P-M has their country accepting all of the Muslims, Right?
Anyway, this biochemist says, one reason rich kids have more allergies and a worst immune system than poor kids is because poor kids eat boogers.
Quote:Recent studies suggest the hypothesis may explain whyfood allergies are more common in families with higher incomes compared to those with lower ones, and why U.S. born children are more likely to have allergic diseases like hay fever and eczemacompared with foreign-born children.
I guess he's not wanting us to shower or bath so often either.
Quote:Napper told the CBC this theory may fit in with other evolutionary theories that suggest people's improved hygiene over the years has led to increases in allergies and immune diseases.

"From an evolutionary perspective, we evolved under very dirty conditions and maybe this desire to keep our environment and our behaviors sterile isn't actually working to our advantage," Napper told the CBC.
I think from what I read in this article, he likes to eat his own Boogers, I mean, he says they taste Sweet,,,, I won't Know!  minusculepuke
Quote:Scott Napper, an associate professor of biochemistry at the University of Saskatchewan in Canada, told CTV News in Saskatoon that he proposed this theory one day while teaching a classroom full of bored college students.

"I got their attention by saying that's why snot tastes so sweet. And a lot of them were nodding along like they agreed, but not really realizing what they had acknowledged," he told the station, laughing.

Napper told the CBC that snot's sugary taste may signal the body that it should be eaten, and the immune system may obtain information from its contents.
Source
(05-06-2017, 04:49 PM)guohua Wrote:
'...Napper told the CBC that snot's sugary taste may signal the body that it should be eaten,
and the immune system may obtain information from its contents...'

Source

What it should read as:
'...Napper told the CBC that snot's sugary taste...' and never got any further because the reporter
slapped the stupid man for being so disgusting.
"Invent something or teach the kids how to be better than you" our man Ryan Jaslow growled and
left the biochemist nursing a sore head.

Just sayin'
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-06-2017, 05:04 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-06-2017, 04:49 PM)guohua Wrote:
'...Napper told the CBC that snot's sugary taste may signal the body that it should be eaten,
and the immune system may obtain information from its contents...'

Source

What it should read as:
'...Napper told the CBC that snot's sugary taste...' and never got any further because the reporter
slapped the stupid man for being so disgusting.
"Invent something or teach the kids how to be better than you" our man Ryan Jaslow growled and
left the biochemist nursing a sore head.

Just sayin'
tinywondering
I agree, I do.
[Image: 13MN3Bq.gif] Or at least, [Image: Gt+be+in+grade+7+gt+another+native+addic...82d152.gif] Not My Finger Ass Hole!