Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hate Hand Symbols
I tell you what, I've never in my life seen such nonsense being thought up to cause all the chaos they can in the public masses.
It's pathetic... just pathetic!   smallfit 

I know there ARE some hand signals that the Illuminati use, but not all this!   mediumfacepalm

4chan Inventing Hate Symbols Faster Than Liberals Can Get Offended by Them

Quote:The hand gesturing world was rocked last week when the “OK” hand symbol was deemed a reference to white power by Fusion blogger Emma Roller.
This came after a series of rightwing journalists including Mike Cernovich, made the gesture in the White House press room.
[Image: cassandra-fairbanks-mike-cernovich-ok-symbol1.jpg?w=300]Photo via Cassandra Fairbanks
The racial implications of the OK symbol were part of a months long trolling operation from 4chan /pol/ board to make the once harmless sign into a symbol of hate just to piss off the libs.
“We must flood Twitter and other social media with spam, claiming that the OK hand sign is a symbol of white supremacy,” one 4chan user wrote in February. “Make fake accounts with basic white girl names and type shit like: OMG that’s so truuuuu.”
[Image: 858-2.jpg]
But now the folks at /pol/ are taking the crusade further by attempting to turn almost every common hand sign into a symbol of intolerance. So far the media has been incredibly complicit in taking their hate meme bait, from anime cat girls to derpy purple Facebook birds. 
4channers started by repurposing the peace sign to mean “two genders.” A way of saying that none of the other niche genders invented by Tumblr are real, even intersex which has some biological basis.
[Image: c-romtlxcaaezen.jpg]
Uh oh. So does this mean John Lennon is retroactively a bigot? It certainly seems so…
The thumbs up is now a symbol of the 14 words, the white supremacist slogan of “we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.”
[Image: c-wy9bcwsaiortk.jpg]

They also managed to convert the entire American sign language alphabet into hate speech somehow.
[Image: c-xpdzvxoaefrht.jpg]

While not all white supremacists are deaf, all deaf people are now white supremacists according to 4chan.
Even an act as simple as waving is now a symbol of hate.
[Image: 1493830253675.jpg]
When will the liberal media catch up and publish articles individually condemning each of these white supremacist hand gestures. Hurry up Salon, Mic and Fusion!

Source

I guess Soros is running out of ways to use his "divide and conquer" tactics.  But, I have to say this is "reaching", IMO. 

And, I have to ask, now that all the sign language for the deaf has been stolen, how will they communicate?   tinyshocked
Democrats, the Party Of hate and Discontent, Oh let's Not Forget Stupidity!
[Image: 783da887ff33f30049657c6242c3276f.jpg] [Image: stupid-things-liberals-say-harry-reid-th...672544.jpg]
[Image: stupid-things-liberals-say-dick-durbin-d...107935.jpg] Liars to.
[Image: stupid-things-liberals-say-my-fear-that-...110097.jpg] [Image: liberals-and-their-limited-selective-tho...362867.jpg] [Image: stupid-things-liberals-say-im-investing-...746320.jpg][Image: 5829857-stupid-political-quotes-liberal.jpg][Image: 4b80fd02331ddcbc5ee5302f71522ec7.jpg]
Yes I could go on and on, put I think you see how Liberals are the Party of Confusion, Lies and Hate.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-05-2017, 07:23 PM)guohua Wrote: Democrats, the Party Of hate and Discontent, Oh let's Not Forget Stupidity!

Liars to.

Yes I could go on and on, put I think you see how Liberals are the Party of Confusion, Lies and Hate.

tinylaughing   smallroflmao     minusculewtf
Mystic touched on a good point in regards of this latest topic, the nonsense that's obvious -but overlooked.

This type of alleged political social-disunion is indictive of a group of people that appreciate the success of
dumbing-down the society they wish to exploit. Hand-gestures are just external actions and have no bearing
on what a person actually thinks or uses to deliberate towards a conclusion.

I'm surprised anyone who supported the Democrats in the last US election hasn't come to realise that.

But it's external, like announcing you're a man when you're female and visa-versa. It get's attention.
That attention is needed because of the poor confidence in one's own undeveloped perception, it's the manner
of a child using the same antics from a playground and the only surprise is that it has obtained a foot-hold in a
debate about social interaction.

"You're a racist, you're a misogynist, you're a Nazi..." it's the name-calling of the young and it is now used in
social and mainstream media. I can assure you that it's not the fact that someone has a different view to you
that's the problem, the problem is that -just like a child, we make any debate emotive and 'feel' better after
we accuse someone of being something you believe you're not.

These hand-signals belong in the same schoolyard as the kids who howl and scream because of something
they don't wish to hear and those who trained them to believe it's appropriate, should be seriously looked at.
Thanks to this sort of conditioning, the art of conversation has been lowered to who can make the best banner
for a rally.

'I hate Trump/Hillary' -I'd wager most who say that, have never even met him or her, but around the emotional
carousel we go, throwing insult after insult because it feels better and whatever their policies are, we oppose
them because we don't 'like' the figurehead spouting them.

That's okay, a person can be initially perceived as someone you don't like, the way they conduct themselves
may be accepted as false and that's deemed a negative. Again, I'd have thought the back-stage people for
political candidates would have that sort of thing covered, but in the last US election, it seemed they hadn't.

We've become dumber, people... we've been duped. Amicable argument and honest, fact-based discussion
have been replaced with face-covered black handkerchiefs, loud falsehoods and burning trash-cans because it
looks good and it makes it feel like it's serious and grown-up.

The news outlets proclaim every day of a new protest where middle-class people chant about shit and have
no idea the damage they're doing to the next generation's social-psyche. These regular antics are diluting the
real causes that people like Martin Luther King stood-up for and I'd suggest that the angry protesters who
show up to the rallies should -instead of looking for the external benefits a march down main-street would bring,
they'd be better off listening to the words he said 

But of course, nobody would see them and no attention would be gleaned.

Schoolyard antics creating torpid perception for the masses, well done Soros et al... well done.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Very well stated @"BIAD".     minusculeclap 

You articulate your thoughts so well; you should do a video so we can make it go viral with your message.   minusculebeercheers
(05-06-2017, 04:08 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Very well stated @"BIAD".     minusculeclap 

You articulate your thoughts so well; you should do a video so we can make it go viral with your message.   minusculebeercheers

Thank you, it's something I see everyday and it annoys the hell out of me.

We pick sides like children playing a competitive game and condemn a person opinion
based on one facet of that opinion. Do people really believe Trump will arm the law
enforcement around the USA and turn them into faceless soldiers of oppression...?!

That was done years ago, before he entered politics, but Trump-haters will just ignore that
because (said in an embarrassed whisper) "the armoured vehicles only patrol the poor areas
where the crime is... so it's okay"
Childish cherry-picking.

There are many-many things wrong in first-world politics of democratic countries, pointing at
a person won't fix it, it's the culture of representation that needs to change.
Then and only then, can the breakaway society be slowed and even halted.
In my humble opinion.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.