Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Recent UFOs Near Paris
This footage was just sent to Disclose t.v.  There is no article with it, only the footage, so I can't offer anything, except to say the cigar-shaped one that went beside my car shot out a beam too, but it came from the end of the craft, not the bottom, and the beam wasn't as wide as this one.
Notice, also, the smaller orb-like craft in the background.

What do you think?  Could it be real?  It's so hard to tell these days with all the CGI out there.  (Click on the picture)

(Source came from a post from Disclose T.V. on Face Book, so no way to link it here.)
That is just So Very Strange.
I've never seen on stay in one location so long while lighting it's self up for everyone to see.

The two white objects and the small globes circling them was different to.

Wish they would have given more details.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-05-2017, 06:48 PM)guohua Wrote: That is just So Very Strange.
I've never seen on stay in one location so long while lighting it's self up for everyone to see.

If it's real, there should be more coming out about it soon.
If not, then I guess it's a fake.
(05-05-2017, 06:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 06:48 PM)guohua Wrote: That is just So Very Strange.

If it's real, there should be more coming out about it soon.
If not, then I guess it's a fake.
Yes, you would think that there'd be so many more videos, because it was there for so long.
Ahhh .... thats where my lanterns ended up at .....  was quite windy when launched em .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Here is a bit of an update.  Yes, it's from SecureTeam, but at least he is offering a bit more about this video.

Mystic WandererHere is a bit of an update.  Yes, it's from SecureTeam, but at least he is offering a bit more about this video.

Those clowns been proven to be hoaxers ......  an yep .... like most their videos ..... this one fake too....

(05-06-2017, 10:51 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Mystic WandererHere is a bit of an update.  Yes, it's from SecureTeam, but at least he is offering a bit more about this video.

Those clowns been proven to be hoaxers ......  an yep .... like most their videos ..... this one fake too....

This particular video didn't come from them; he's just offering more information on it.  Kerry Cassidy has it on her site too, along with Coast to Coast a.m.   I'm not really sure where it came from.  The one I have in the OP is from Disclose t.v.
And ???? I rate her to be as reliable as that bastard benjamin fulford and the rest of the bullshit artists conning people with their fairytales .... as said earlier .... fake ....

@"Mystic Wanderer"  You're correct it didn't come from them.
It was from an independent source.
But they enhanced it so much from the original, it looks CGI now. 
The original didn't have anywhere near that detail.

I'm also wondering, why,,, there wasn't more people out and taking pictures or videos on their cell phones.

I mean, a UFO near the city of Paris in France, Not a Poor 3rd. world country, I'd think Paris would have thousands of people out with their cell phones and many, yes many would have looked up.
Now with that said, this is the only video?
With the original video release I was expecting many more to follow.
Now I'm Skeptical.
(05-07-2017, 05:29 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"  You're correct it didn't come from them.

I'm also wondering, why,,, there wasn't more people out and taking pictures or videos on their cell phones.

I mean, a UFO near the city of Paris in France, Not a Poor 3rd. world country, I'd think Paris would have thousands of people out with their cell phones and many, yes many would have looked up.
Now I'm Skeptical.

I agree.  Probably a fake.  Most of whatever is in the sky belongs to us (humans) anyway, so nothing to get excited about here.

Moving on...
(05-07-2017, 05:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-07-2017, 05:29 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"  You're correct it didn't come from them.

Now I'm Skeptical.

I agree.  Probably a fake.  Most of whatever is in the sky belongs to us (humans) anyway, so nothing to get excited about here.

Moving on...

This would have been REALLY Exciting if others had come forward with videos.
That is what I find So Strange, only the one video.
DAMN!