Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trail Cam Captures Picture of Ghost Girl?
This couple in upstate New York captured a young girl on their trail cam one night. They took the image to the police, but after two weeks of investigating, the girl has not been identified. 
Could she be a ghost?  If this image has not been "doctored", you can see the woods through her left leg, and other parts of her body. minusculespooked 

What do you think?

Quote:A trail camera posted in a wooded area of upstate New York captured an eerie image of a little girl that has left an entire town baffled.
The strange photo came to light after property owners in Cambridge, New York noticed the spooky-looking child among the images produced by a trail cam they had set up on their land.

Concerned as to why a little girl was playing by herself deep in the woods, the landowners shared the photo with police in the hopes of identifying the child.

And this is where things get spooky as authorities have attempted to locate the little girl or her family for the last few weeks, yet have come up short, and no one in the town seems to have any idea who she is.

While some might suspect the image is some kind of hoax, the Cambridge chief of police says that it is genuine and that the unnamed landowners only wished to ensure that the little girl was safe when they turned the photo over to authorities.
The puzzling photo has become the talk of the town in Cambridge, where residents debate whether it actually shows a 'ghost girl' or if it is just a normal image.

However with no one stepping forward to identify the child yet, it seems that the mystery may linger for quite some time.

Source

I read this yesterday and I have to agree with most of the people.
She's Real, someone whose kid got out of the car as they were looking around properties.
She either needed to Pee or run off some energy.
Just to much Form is being shown, to solid looking.
My Ancestors never take that solid of a form when they come to visit, even in dreams.
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-04-2017, 06:48 PM)guohua Wrote: I read this yesterday and I have to agree with most of the people.
She's Real, someone whose kid got out of the car as they were looking around properties.
My Ancestors never take that solid of a form when they come to visit, even in dreams.
JMHO

But, I have read stories of people saying their deceased loved ones appeared to them in solid form after they died, so I'm not ruling out that she is a ghost.
I find it odd that the parents, or no one else, has come forward to identify her.  Who allows a little girl to go into the woods alone at night to pee? tinyshocked
(05-04-2017, 06:53 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 06:48 PM)guohua Wrote: I read this yesterday and I have to agree with most of the people.
JMHO

But, I have read stories of people saying their deceased loved ones appeared to them in solid form after they died, so I'm not ruling out that she is a ghost.
I find it odd that the parents, or no one else, has come forward to identify her.  Who allows a little girl to go into the woods alone at night to pee? tinyshocked
Who said the picture was taken at night, this looks like a B/W trail cam picture, not IR.
The parent may not even live in that town, they could have been passing through to look around.
Why would they care, more than likely some Progressive Liberals would contact the Child Protection Agency there and try and have their child remove from their home just because of a picture in the woods.

Never, Ever come forward and admit to anything if the Left May Be Involved!
(05-04-2017, 06:59 PM)guohua Wrote:
JMHO

Who said the picture was taken at night, this looks like a B/W trail cam picture, not IR.
The parent may not even live in that town, they could have been passing through to look around.
Why would they care, more than likely some Progressive Liberals would contact the Child Protection Agency there and try and have their child remove from their home just because of a picture in the woods.

I thought I read that is was night out.  Now I don't see that stated.   minusculewtf
(05-04-2017, 07:02 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 06:59 PM)guohua Wrote:
JMHO

I thought I read that is was night out.  Now I don't see that stated.   minusculewtf
The video in your source says Late At Night, But that doesn't look like a picture taken in Infrared Red.
[Image: MCHUJ.jpg] [Image: 22219224_BG1.jpg] See the difference? the eyes and how bright the White clothing is shown.
Either this is a very poor camera they used or it was taken at Dusk as the sun set.
Again, JMHO
(05-04-2017, 07:16 PM)guohua Wrote: See the difference? the eyes and how bright the White clothing is shown.
Either this is a very poor camera they used or it was taken at Dusk as the sun set.
Again, JMHO

Agreed. 

Maybe she's a "black-eyed" kid?   tinybighuh
(05-04-2017, 07:23 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 07:16 PM)guohua Wrote: See the difference? the eyes and how bright the White clothing is shown.
Again, JMHO

Agreed. 

No, she's someone Granddaughter.
The picture wasn't taken at night like Disclosure stated in their video. (Disclosure is questionable sometimes they Reach for the Unreachable)

Quote:“There’s some creepy stuff in this town,” resident Andrew Banas told WTEN.
Not this time, according to Cambridge Police Chief George Bell, who received a call from a man saying he is the little girl’s grandfather.
“I don’t want to give a name until we verify it, but it’s a local businessman in southern Washington County who says, around the time frame that this picture was taken, that he and his granddaughter were walking a four-wheeler path,” Bell told WTEN-TV.

Source

Granddad and granddaughter wouldn't be walking a fourwheeler trail in the dark, I Would Hope Not anyway.
(05-04-2017, 07:59 PM)guohua Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 07:23 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Again, JMHO

Agreed. 

No, she's someone Granddaughter.
The picture wasn't taken at night like Disclosure stated in their video. (Disclosure is questionable sometimes they Reach for the Unreachable)

Quote:“There’s some creepy stuff in this town,” resident Andrew Banas told WTEN.
Not this time, according to Cambridge Police Chief George Bell, who received a call from a man saying he is the little girl’s grandfather.
“I don’t want to give a name until we verify it, but it’s a local businessman in southern Washington County who says, around the time frame that this picture was taken, that he and his granddaughter were walking a four-wheeler path,” Bell told WTEN-TV.

Source

Granddad and granddaughter wouldn't be walking a fourwheeler trail in the dark, I Would Hope Not anyway.

Actually, the video came from someone calling themselves "modern galaxy", and the story was taken from Coast to Coast.

I'm just happy the truth was learned here, and the little girl is okay.  minusculegoodjob