Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So the Messiah Their is Human!
Quote:Obama's sex secrets laid bare: How he considered a gay fling, had passionate sex and COCAINE with one white girl, proposed twice to another - and CHEATED on Michelle before they married
smallrofl  
Quote:The sex secrets of the young Barack Obama have been revealed in an authoritative new biography of the ex-president.

Obama slept with his girlfriend Genevieve Cook on their first date, before she wrote him a poem about their 'f***ing' and called their sex 'passionate', the book about the former president reveals.
They also did cocaine together - and after they split she slept with his best friend.
Obama also considered a gay relationship while at college, twice proposed to another white girlfriend, and cheated on Michelle with his ex during the first year of their relationship. 
His past is revealed in the 1,078-page biography Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama, to be published on May 9.
Source
Now does anyone wonder why Michelle looks more Masculine The Obama?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4SS6HDPvAM93d16eaGo1...O80as3pqJt]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Uh-oh!  The author of that book better wear an amour suit out in public. 

I bet Barry is shitting a brick that this news is going to come out.   tinylaughing

As for Michelle, it's pretty obvious to most of us that she's a he.   tinysure
(05-04-2017, 05:08 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Uh-oh!  The author of that book better wear an amour suit out in public. 

I bet Barry is shitting a brick that this news is going to come out.   tinylaughing

As for Michelle, it's pretty obvious to  most of us that she's a he.   tinysure

Will it show up in the US  mainstream media though?!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-04-2017, 05:11 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 05:08 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Uh-oh!  The author of that book better wear an amour suit out in public. 

No!!!! Never!
(05-04-2017, 05:11 PM)BIAD Wrote:

The book is already on sale at Amazon.  Pre-Order Link
The description doesn't mention anything about Ms. G's OP, so I wonder where this information came from? tinywondering
It comes from the interviews and diaries of people Obama was involved with.
Quote:His past is revealed in the 1,078-page biography Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama, to be published on May 9.

It was written after exhaustive research by Pulitzer-prize winning biographer David Garrow, and also reveals how he asked another woman to marry him – and continued a relationship with her while dating Michelle, before she became his wife.

Their relationship appears to have been deeply sexual, with her writing  that 'all this f***ing' was 'so much more than lust' and also saying in her diary: 'Making love with Barack, so warm and flowing and soft but deep - relaxed and loving - opening up more.'

She also wrote in her diary about 'passionate sex', the book says. 

But the couple also used drugs and Cook reveals that Obama was still a cocaine user when they were together.

Links
(05-04-2017, 05:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The book is already on sale at Amazon.  Pre-Order Link
The description doesn't mention anything about Ms. G's OP, so I wonder where this information came from? tinywondering

The Mail-Online is a reputable news outlet and though it's seen as mainstream and establishment, they
wouldn't risk their reputation unless they believed this is authentic.

One of the many comments at the bottom of the article says in regards of renaming the book:
"Profile of a Manchurian Candidate".

I believe the poster of the comment has no idea how close he is to the truth!!

Edit: ...And in the Amazon description is this:
'...Garrow reveals as never before the ambition, the dreams, and the all-too-human struggles
of an iconic president in a sure to be news-making biography that will stand as the most
authoritative account of Obama’s pre-presidential life for decades to come...'

I would suggest that this is a euphemism for what The Mail-Online was really saying!
(05-04-2017, 05:58 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 05:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The book is already on sale at Amazon.  Pre-Order Link

The Mail-Online is a reputable news outlet and though it's seen as mainstream and establishment, they
wouldn't risk their reputation unless they believed this is authentic.

One of the many comments at the bottom of the article says in regards of renaming the book:
"Profile of a Manchurian Candidate".

I believe the poster of the comment has no idea how close he is to the truth!!
That's The Truth!
(05-04-2017, 06:04 PM)guohua Wrote: That's The Truth!

So now we will await the collection of Democrats to be wheeled out on CNN and respond
with comments like 'oh now, we've all dabbled at college' and 'this is a harlot in search of
fame and fortune, I don't believe her!'

But what they won't announce to the well-dressed shill across the desk from them is that
if the author isn't accused and tried for libel by the injured party, then it stands as true.

I don't have a problem with Obama's pre-president antics, but the fact that it never came
out until after his terms makes me think that another case of swamp-shenanigans has
occurred.

Deplorable, I'd say!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(05-04-2017, 06:17 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 06:04 PM)guohua Wrote: That's The Truth!

So now we will await the collection of Democrats to be wheeled out on CNN and respond
with comments like 'oh now, we've all dabbled at college' and 'this is a harlot in search of
fame and fortune, I don't believe her!'

But what they won't announce to the well-dressed shill across the desk from them is that
if the author isn't accused and tried for libel by the injured party, then it stands as true.

I don't have a problem with Obama's pre-president antics, but the fact that it never came
out until after his terms makes me think that another case of swamp-shenanigans has
occurred.

Deplorable, I'd say!

Yes, it was all about protecting his image while in office.
I don't care that he was his Professors Bitch for a while or that he preferred White Women.

It just goes to prove, that none of this was allowed to come out in 2007 or 2012, the truth was known then, I'm sure this Author of the book was informed that if she /he made any mention of this prior to Departure as POTUS they would have Disappeared.