Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Core (serious doom type stuff) movie
I just started watching this and wanted to try my luck at posting a video on our new sight. Movie looks rather well done so enjoy.

[Edited by Solarius] Hi Sky, I edited your video. It showed before posting but would not show after it was posted, was just showing a link.

Here's the tutorial on it that Senona made:  Posting Videos
I just watched this movie on netflix.

There is a part in the second half of the movie where microwaves from space find a whole in our atmosphere. The scene showed flash baked fish and the Golden Gate bridge being destroyed by the microwaves.

It got me to thinking about all the mass die offs we will see in the ocean. Since we are 70% water there is a much greater chance of these microwaves hitting the water, rather than land. Could this explain the mass die offs we are seeing in our ocean?
So it's on netflix?  Great, I will watch it tonight, since I have the day off tomorrow!   Whoo hoo!
I seen this movie years ago!  A very good watch IMO!

I have forgotten all about it!  Ill have to watch it again now!

Sure looks familiar to some things we have been seeing these past years doens't it?  Almost scarry!
(05-26-2016, 06:02 PM)Teye22 Wrote: I seen this movie years ago!  A very good watch IMO!

Sure looks familiar to some things we have been seeing these past years doens't it?  Almost scarry!

NeMIses  (missed ya) yeah Florida weather is way off more than normal?? The keep messing with things they shouldn't and then it's too late 
(05-29-2016, 04:00 AM)atf1886 Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 06:02 PM)Teye22 Wrote: I seen this movie years ago!  A very good watch IMO!

NeMIses  (missed ya) yeah Florida weather is way off more than normal?? The keep messing with things they shouldn't and then it's too late 

Hey atf, missed ya too man!  Great to see ya!    :hugs:

Same here, we have had 30+ C for the last 4 days!  It's normally in the low twenties this time of year!  This is August weather normally! Not that I am complaining! I spent Saturday at the beach!
@teye22 we start our mornings at 60 by 12 -1pm it's 95 it's crazy it hot and cold this weather season is going to be horrible
(05-30-2016, 03:28 AM)atf1886 Wrote: @teye22 we start our mornings at 60 by 12 -1pm it's 95 it's crazy it hot and cold this weather season is going to be horrible
Try Phoenix, AZ. weather, it's been a Very, Very Mild Month for May.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@guohua it's been a weird one I'll give you that all over the world there is a very eerie feeling to this weather...
(05-30-2016, 03:25 AM)Teye22 Wrote: Hey atf, missed ya too man!  Great to see ya!    :hugs:

Same here, we have had 30+ C for the last 4 days!  It's normally in the low twenties this time of year!  This is August weather normally!  Not that I am complaining!  I spent Saturday at the beach!

At the beach?!  Well, you missed a good party here, and getting a slice of bacon cake.   :tongue:
Go over to the Bar and Grill and see what you missed. 

(mumbles to self, 'At the beach... humph! Gave up coming to our party for a lousy day at the beach; the nerve of him!)

Just teasing you Teye.  Good to see you.   :biggrin:

By the way... the video is not showing up.  Anyone got a link?  I don't even see a title to look it up.   :huh:
(05-30-2016, 06:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 03:25 AM)I Wrote: Hey atf, missed ya too man!  Great to see ya!    :hugs:

Same here, we have had 30+ C for the last 4 days!  It's normally in the low twenties this time of year!  This is August weather normally!  Not that I am complaining!  I spent Saturday at the beach!

At the beach?!  Well, you missed a good party here, and getting a slice of bacon cake.   :tongue:
Go over to the Bar and Grill and see what you missed. 

(mumbles to self, 'At the beach... humph! Gave up coming to our party for a lousy day at the beach; the nerve of him!)

Just teasing you Teye.  Good to see you.   :biggrin:

By the way... the video is not showing up.  Anyone got a link?  I don't even see a title to look it up.   :huh:

I know!  I tried to watch it last night and didnt work...i tried dozens of links online and none worked...it wont be free for those who wish to watch it (netflix has it apparently)!

I will check at home...for some reason I think I boight this movie DVD way back in 2003-05 ish

I sire hope someone froze apiece of that bacon cake for me!  At least i will get a taste of the party I missed!
The video was there when I edited Sky's yt link but now the video has been removed by the user, 100% due to copyrights violation.

You have to pay to watch it on youtube...

What else is new.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~