Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ruins Of Ancient City Found In Antarctica
[Image: 700_b5157b76df9ffcd43af980470b0c6f4a.jpg?v=1464103197]

A California TV crew went missing in November 2002, however, a video they left behind and a mission by U.S. Navy SEALs  offer key elements in a story that claims extensive ancient ruins have been found under the ice of Antarctica.

[Image: 700_29f30ddd863c889a33888faf270ae787.jpg?v=1464009908]

Quote:A spokesman for the company is reported to have said at the time that “The U.S. government said it will seek to block the airing of a video found by Navy rescuers in Antarctica that purportedly reveals that a massive archaeological dig is underway two miles (3,200 meters) beneath the ice.”
Quote:“The AtlantisTV production crew that shot the video is still missing.” reports Gray. Lost cities in Antarctica Attorneys for the Beverly Hills-based AtlantisTV stressed at the time that the company’s primary concern was for the safety and welfare of the crew. But they stated they would vigorously oppose any attempts to censor material that is clearly in the public interest and public domain ( via conspiracyclub.co ).

[video=youtube]youtu.be/1XtzGpJhSrI[/video]

Source

Hmm... wonder what is on that film they don't want us to see?  And what about the crew?!  Did they kill them because they saw something they shouldn't have?   :thinking:
The story is posted in many places...

This is from Archeology Hub:

Quote:A spokesman for the company is reported to have said at the time that “The U.S. government said it will seek to block the airing of a video found by Navy rescuers in Antarctica that purportedly reveals that a massive archaeological dig is underway two miles (3,200 meters) beneath the ice.”

[Image: 7650261_orig.jpg]

http://www.archaeologyhub.info/ruins-of-...antarctica

When it comes to Antarctica, anything is possible. I am pretty sure that we know more about space than about that geological part of our history.

I love those topics.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Yes, Antarctica, Now There's a Mysterious Place, What have they found there and they aren't telling us?  :stumped: Seriously!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Just a heads up, If you guys are in to Antarctica check out the recent episode on it feom the History Channels Ancient Aliens, its MINDBLOWING! Super thought provoking with a load of information. 

Just an Awesome video, Really Good Time Spent!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I believe it's bunk, BUT - I downloaded the video for archiving just in case it disappears from YouTube mysteriously. SO - if I mysteriously disappear, too, and anyone hears any SEALs barking around here this far inland from the ocean and their proper stomping grounds, then they may be on to  something... and those "pyramids" look suspiciously like the ones alleged to be on Mars that Richard Hoagland snookered me with all those years ago. I still haven't got all the egg off my face!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-28-2016, 05:40 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I believe it's bunk, BUT - I downloaded the video for archiving just in case it disappears from YouTube mysteriously. SO - if I mysteriously disappear, too, and anyone hears any SEALs barking around here this far inland from the ocean and their proper stomping grounds, then they may be on to  something... and those "pyramids" look suspiciously like the ones alleged to be on Mars that Richard Hoagland snookered me with all those years ago. I still haven't got all the egg off my face!

Ahh... Mister Skeptic is back.   I've been waiting for months to do this...   :tongue:

LOL.  Good to see you here, Nin.
(05-27-2016, 11:43 AM)perfectinsanity Wrote: Just a heads up, If you guys are in to Antarctica check out the recent episode on it feom the History Channels Ancient Aliens, its MINDBLOWING! Super thought provoking with a load of information. 

I watched that on You Tube last week.  I agree; it was an excellent show.  :thumbsup: