Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tales from Andros's Walk about- II

Tears fell down a blonde haired females face, "He.. He is only fourteen.. That many medals?"

"Mrs. Parker," The man in the Admiral's uniform spoke softly.. "I see Mr. Colt is not home.. Do you mind if I sit down?"

Austin sucked up her tears, "Admiral.. I apologize for the confederate flags.. It.."

"May I call you Austin," The Admiral had his hat under his arm as Austin nodded yes. "Austin.. I am not offended by the flags.. I am well aware of why they are flying.. The last standing Regiment of the Confederacy's colonel lives here.." Seeing the tears in her face, "Austin.. Yes.. Templar One has received a LOT of medals awarded by the DoD and various agencies.. All for performance in the line of duty in a very short time.."

"Sir.. Why are you here, if you do not mind me asking," Austin politely spoke?

"It is not everyday I find out one of my sailors claims to be from the future.. Then goes out and proves it," The Admiral shakes his head.. "It is the only explanation I have.. A fourteen year old does not have the required training to perform special forces operations.. I then find out he is physically a child.."

"That stupid dream.." Austin takes a deep breath, "He claims he lead the Marine Corps into battle at Pendalton.. Against a million chinese soldiers.."

"I.. I was not aware of that.." The Admiral sees a hispanic teenager walk in, "Mam."

"Good morning Admiral Greenert.. Would you like some lemonade," The hispanic woman quietly asked." Captain.. You?"

The Quiet Captain holding a box shakes his head no.

"Yes mam," The Admiral stood politely.. "You must be his personal assistant.. June if I remember the file correctly.."

"Si Senior," June quickly has a glass and is pouring, "Your wife is getting a tour from Mammy.."

As she puts the ice cold lemonade in front of the CNO, "Thank you mam.. Austin.. I am here because I know nothing about Templar One.. I have files of his accomplishments.. " The Admiral motions the Captain forward to set the box on the table, "Take these two medals awarded Templar One.. It is from the Joint Intelligence committee voted on in secret by congress.."

Austin reaches across and opens the box and goes quiet for a minute..

"It is real.. " The Admiral shook his head, "Two Congressional Medal of Honors.. Awarded to Templar One, Naval Captain, name Redacted.. And Mr. Colt said leave both of them at the Post.. they are not worth the money used to make them to him."

"The Congressional medal of honor," Austin swallows hard.. "He gave them up? Worthless to him?"

"The first one is for Moriarty City, details redacted.. The second for saving the President of the United states life Three times.. Details also redacted," Admiral Greenert took a deep breath him.. "He was up for the first one for moriarty City.. Then the incident with POTUS came up.."

Austin picked up the medal's, "Littleman.. He.. He was at the battle of.. World War Three.." Tears fell down her face as the truth hit her.."I made fun of him on the Sixth of December for this.."

Austin held the medals to her chest and looked away..

After a few moments of silence, "Austin.. I have a limited amount of what I am allowed to ask you.. "

A knock comes from the front door..

June looks confused as she looks at the monitor, "Who.. Who are you?"

A dirty blonde haired female in blue jeans takes a deep breath..

"Guinevere," June opens the door.. "Girl you were not supposed to be here yet.."

Austin looks up and freezes, "Guinevere.."

"Hello austin," Tears fell down Guinevere's face..

Austin sits the medals down shaking, "You.. You look like me.."

Austin and Guinevere hug each other as tears fell down their faces..

June looks at Admiral Greenert, "Mr. CNO.. This is the first time the two sisters have met.."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One
Everything is bigger in Tejas

Holding a broken arm as blood came down his face from a broken nose, "Who.. Who are you?"

A loud growl sounding as if it was from a four ton lioness filled the parking lot making half the people freeze.. The armored teenager stomped and broke the man on the grounds knee, "MINE!!!"

Two of the people holding up a wasted and drugged girl dropped her bowing their heads, "Andros Nicodemus Colt.. She is yours.. We have no wish to fight you.."

Shaking on the ground, "I.. We were just having.."

Andros plants a boot on the Jaw of the male on the ground, "Boys will be boys Ian.." As the man's teeth flew out and his passed out head hit the pavement, "Pick up Guinevere and put her in my borrowed car.."

"Mr. colt," One of the men tried to distract Andros..

The one coming up from behind fell quickly as a gun barked twice and was back in its holster..

"Guinevere is my Awetin's sister!" Thhe sound of an old western gunfight came from Andros..

"S#$%. It is him," the speaker put his hand up.. "Andros Colt, of the Kean Bloodline.. I Frank Burr, Of the Burr bloodline surrender the prize sir.. "

"He just shot Will and Levar," A female froze in place as a car window behind her exploded.. "How the F#$5 is he drawing that fast," The female looked at Andros as the gun was already back in its holster?

"Lauren Hamilton- Burr," Andros growls in his adult voice.. "I accept you and Guinevere Goldberg of Texas as my prize.."

"Now wait a D@#$ minute," Frank gets pissed off.. "My fiance is not.."

Frank falls to the ground as the bark of the gun reaches ears, "Gertrude here says differently..So far all of you.. Well.. Tis only a flesh wound.."

Holding a bloody knee cap, "I.. I .."

"Your career as Recon is over Frank. You dishonorable SOB," Andros speaks as a weird sup noise comes from him.. The others back off as apprehension rises, "I appoint Helos Uther Smithson as Arbiter of this dispute over My Lauren.."

Lauren gets in between Andros and her fiance, "I will go willingly.. Please do not kill him.."

"I want your word on your breeding contract you will do nothing.. If not you forfeit all arguments," Andros points to Guinevere on the ground. "And your sweet little A$$ is all mine!!"

Lauren looks down and picks up Guinevere and puts her in the 1969 Spider..

_________________________________________________________________________________

Waking up groggy in her underwear, "Where.. Where am I?" Guinevere grabbed a T-shirt horrified, followed quickly by her jeans, "Those .. God, they roofied me.."

Hearing voices from outside the bedroom, Guinevere pauses as the smell of food hits her..

Opening the door she walks down a hallway, "Lauren.. "

Lauren looks down as she takes a bite out of her pancakes, "Littleman.."

Andros smiles as he flips pancakes. Speaking in his nine year old voice, "Good mornin Pretty lady.."

"Lauren.. We need to talk," Guinevere talks sternly.. "Wait.. are those blueberry ? "

Taking a deep breath, "Guinie.. Allow me to introduce Andros Nicodemus Colt.. Grandson of Andros Nicodemus Kean of the Kean bloodline.."

Andros finishes the batch of Blueberry pancakes.. He puts it on a plate and speaks in Lauren's voice, "I.. I.. God D@#$.." Andros takes a deep breath and switces to Guinevere's voice, "You have the same effect on me Awetin does.."

Guinevere looks at Andros as a plate is sat on the table, "He.. He spoke in .."

"He is the kid we were talking about," Lauren looks into her food..

"Lauren.. Why are you.. You where part of last night.." Guinevere looks at Andros horrified, "Mr. Colt.. You laid me in bed.. Please tell me you.. We.."

"Darlin," Andros speaks in Conway Twitty's voice.. Andros holds out a chair, "If we had started somethin six hours ago.. We would still goin at it.."

Guinevere snorts, "You are full of yourself.. No offense kid you would have to be hung like an ox or have talent.. Beyond.."

Guitar string sounds fill the air as they came from andros. After a few seconds, "She tried to hide it by the.."

Guinevere walked over and patted andros down..

"..I felt like a peasant who had just met a queen," Andros grabbed Guinevere's hand and slowly started dancing with her..

"The music," Guinevere was dancing with Andros.. "what is going on?"

Laura took a deep breath, "You know about the trust.. It.. It is a long story.."

Guinevere looked into Andros's eyes, "Who are you?"

Andros danced slowly with Guinevere, fighting his own tears..

Taking a deep breath, Gwen stopped dancing. She took Andros's face in her hands, "Andros.. I am not that type of woman. Your Franklin trust."

Andros pointed at Lauren..

"I asked you," Gwen wiped the teenagers tears..

"He is from florida.. That woman who came to visit you.." Lauren looks down, "Austin Artemis Parker and Diana Minerva Parker are your sisters.."

"Why is she afraid of you," Gwen help Andros's face.. "Sisters?"

"On December seventh 2012, Jethro Adolph Boudine's challenge of the four musketeers was Accepted.. In the course of the duel to the death.." Lauren swallows hard, "Andros Nicodemus Colt, of the legendary Kean Bloodline emerged the victor.. The duel was over Austin and Diana.." After a pause, "Yesterday.. Andros Nicodemus colt showed up as.. As you were about to be bred and he intervened.  " Lauren had her own tears, "We are prizes because Frank surrendered immediately.. Please Andros.. Do not kill Frank we did not know she was.."

Lauren shakes when Andros growls like an alley cat..

"This may be texas Andros.. You cant just go around .." Guinevere stops and turns, "Bred?"

"Guinevere.. You have a beauty pageant to win," andros quietly spoke..

"How the F#$% can you think about that S#$% when.. BRED!!!"

"The show must go on," Andros quietly speaks.. "They are the ones who arranged this.. "

Lauren nodded yes to the comment..

"To win a beauty contest," Guinevere stands a certain way making Andros smile.. "Why are you smiling?"

"Awetin stands the same way.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"No F#$5 you.. If you were not so D@#4 ignorant Mama, you would not be in the position you are in.. Quit writing hot checks and keep a balance book and you will f#$%ing have money.." A comment comes from the phone," You broke up me and my awetin because you are jealous because you never found happiness.. she died the first time because you ignored me.. You never did a d@#$ thing about what they were doing to her.." A loud voice argue's from the phone, "F@#$ you.. It's my house.. My Gina can come by whenever the F#$% she wants.. She taste like icecream on a hot summers day!! So you F@#$ing know your, grandchildren grow to hate you all own their own.. Multiple iterations of time apparently.. "

Andros threw his cell phone into the fireplace, shattering it.. 

Guinevere covered her mouth, "'Gina taste like ice cream.."

"Regina was mama's best friend," Andros walked out to the balcony of the house..

A crown sits on the dinner table..

"Gwen," An older well built man holds his hand up for the private security to not follow.. "I told his Grandfather I did not want his grandson near my girls years ago.."

"Dad," Guinevere looked at her father.. "Let me deal with him.."

"F#$% you Mr Goldberg," Andros growled making the security personell nervous..

"Let her deal with it," A jewish woman sternly spoke..

Guinevere hugged the woman, "Thank you mama.."

Mrs. goldberg almost teared up, "I was.."

Guinevere hugged her, "Your my mama.. Mrs. Parker just donated the eggs.."

"You to fight like cats and dogs," Mr. goldberg was confused..

"She made me tough.. She made me strong like steel.. You are just a big overgrown teddy bear daddy.. " guinevere saw the tears fall from her mama, "Plus we aint as F#$%ed up as Andros and his mama."

"Go take care of littleman.. " Mrs. Goldberg kissed her daughter on the forehead, "I will take care of your father.."

"Now wait a D@#$ minute.. I said," Mr. Goldberg saw both woman turn on him like wolves..

"That you do not want to sleep on couch darling.. " Mr. Goldberg's security guards chuckle at his wife's comment, "Mr. Colt is no gentleman.. He is just like you.. An A$$hole, mean as the day is long, but kind and sweet when it counts.." Mrs. Goldberg has her hand on hips whispering, "Are you trying to push my daughter to mr. Colt legs spread.." Mrs. Goldberg pokes her husband in the chest, "He is just like you.. Only smaller.. Welcome him with open arms.. sing his prasies to my daughter.. "

Mr. Goldberg's much smaller wife makes him smile, "She will run for the hills.. Be his friend.."

"You are an A$$hole Mr. Goldberg.." Andros calls out, "Besides Lauren's parents are here.. I did not get to deal with them all.. The rest are way bigger then me.."

Looking at Lauren sitting at the table, "Did your parents know.." Lauren looks down and nods yes, "Baby girl go keep an eye on littleman.. Mama.. Go chaperone.."

"Bill Goldberg," The shorter jewish woman shook her. "Mr. colt are trying to get them killed.."

"Boys right before they knock open the door for me," Mr. Goldberg takes off his coat and dress shirt.. "F#$% with my baby girl.."

The Security Guards nod to there boss and put there hands on the door knob.. The lead guard starts counting down on his hand and opens the door..

"Good.. Where is my," Lauren's father gets smeared on the pavement on the walk way..

"S@#$ he is attacking us," One of the other parents call out.. "S#$% Mr. Colt is.."

Andros comes off the Balconey parkouring on a tree.. a loud growl makes the trust parents freeze..

"I got the ones on the right," Andros calls out..

"Stand down Captain.. They are all mine," Mr. Goldberg punches Lauren's mother in the face breaking her nose.. As he kicks her in the gut, "Get back on that balcony and watch over my wife and daughter.."

The older man in charge of the detail hands his rifle over to one of the guards and takes out brass knuckles, "Lets clean them up quickly boss."

"Yes sir," Andros parkours back up to the balcony.. "They are trust and .." The Gaurd ducks under one of the parents, "Nevermind.."

Guinevere shakes her head, "Men.." She takes littleman's face in her hand, "We need to talk anyway.. "

Andros kisses her, as she kisses him back.. a Slight glow fills the area..

Mr. Goldberg goes down from a sweep.. Mrs. Goldberg smiles and calls out, "See daddy.. She is already kissing mr. Colt.. Better hurry with the trash. For someone says something about you daughter kissing a fourteen year old.."

A loud growl of anger comes from Bill as he launches himself into two of the parents..

Guinevere looks at andros after the kiss breaks.. She slaps him, "That will NEVER happen littleman.. You are a male whore.."

Andros kisses her again as the glow flows..

After the two of them break the kiss again, "I see.. Littleman.. I am not Austin.." Sighing, "one affair.. You.. Listen to me.." Guinevere kisses andros again..

"The are making out Bill," His wife calls out.. "His hands are going places.."

The much stronger trust male gets slammed into his car as Mrs. Goldberg laughs.. She looks at Andros and her daughter, "What.." She calls out, "Bill her bra is off.."

"Mama," Guinevere sees her mother biting her bottom lip, "Ewe.. "

Andros calls out in Mrs. Goldbergs voice, "Her panties hit the ground.. hurry baby.."

A loud cry of pain comes from  trust parent as Mr. Goldberg breaks an arm..

"You two go back inside," Mrs. Goldberg coldly states.. She bites her bottom lip again, " My bad boy. I have not seen him like this in years.. Mr. Colt we may need to borrow your house..."

"Ewe!! just EWE," Guinevere shakes her head and takes andros's hand.. "We need to talk anyway.."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Great Story and Music Too!  minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

"Medals?" An older woman paused as the Cheif of Naval Operations had Austin hand her the box, "Congressional Medal of Honors? He. He is only.."

Admiral Greenert spoke solemly as the men with him stood at attention, "On behalf of a grateful Nation Mrs. Elizabeth Colt, and the Department of the US Navy.. Please keep these for your son.. He said throw them in the trash.."

"My baby.." Elizabeth swallows hard, "He just  run oft.. He.. Throw them in the trash.."

"Mam.. From what Mrs. Parker has told me.. He comes from a long ling of Soldiers and Airmen.." Admiral Greenert smiled, "I read your father's files.. The TS ones from the battle of Bastiogne.. Including a fist fight with old blood and guts himself.."

Elizabeth sucked up her surprise, "Daddy always said that his little soldier would.. Would show up.." She covers her mouth as something dawns on her, "That means that.. My god.. He killed.. Over that huzzy.."

A well dressed woman smiled politely, "Elizabeth.. It is time for you to take your medication.. Doctor Gera's orders.."

"Olivia," Elizabeth paused and looked down at her watch.. "It is.. Crap.. Pardon me Admiral.." She glared at Austin, "I want you off my property when I get back.."

Elizabeth walked out with the box and olivia shook her head..

The Admiral shook his head after she left the room, "God.. I see my Captain gets his hard headedness from his mother.." Looking up to the deck, "Mrs. Parker may I.."

Austin walked over to the stairs as the Admiral followed her..

As they walk out Austin freezes as Andros is shaking hands with a man in an over coat..

"I still dont like you," the red headed man spoke. "Kid.. Let the adults handle things.."

"Not always.. We have deal.. That file is everything I can remember about crimes being committed.. I will stay at the school and not take walk abouts.." Andros stepped back, "Minus when the Admirals call for our country.."

A different red headed kid stuck his hand out, "thank you Sir.."

Swallowing hard, "It was an honor to meet you kid.. Do not be a moron like your father.." The man shook Alex's hand, "I will investigate it.."

Helos appears on the railing crouched making The CNO jump..

"Mr. Smithson," The man pulled a mask over his face.. "I will go look at Asylum first.. No promises.."

Helos jumped the ten feet difference and sniffed the man.. He takes out a piece if paper and hands it to the now masked man..

Swallowing hard, "My letter of introduction.." Andros sticks out a second letter to the man, "This is the other place the monsters of the world are sent.. " 
Andros shakes his head..

"Mr. Doe," Alex smiles.. "You will find that there are fates worse then death.. I do not want them all killed.. A working deterrence should suffice.. Not to mention you are so full of S#$%.. You know all about all three.. No, andros did not say S#$%.."

"It goes, norm prison.. Then Asylum.. Then the Farm.. And my favorite, a fate worse then death," Andros coldly speaks. "Alex knows because he is Alex.."

________________________________________________________________________________

"I am Mr. Helson," the substitute teacher greeted the class.. "I have been teaching biology for.."

Andros walks into the class with his arm around a red headed female in glasses. Speaking tin Tom wellington's voice, "Pretty lady.."

The awkward geek blushed when Andros kissed her on the cheek..

"Go sit down with your friends baby girl," Andros smiled as he looked at the blackboard and chuckled.. "I did not bring you an apple Mr. helson.. Baby girl has the look of Doe eyes wouldnt you say.."

"Mr.." Mr. Doe looks at Andros and freezes..

"Clark Kentson sir.. Its nice to meet you, "Andros smiles evilly as he walks up to a seat..

One of the bigger kids laughed, "Look boys the.. the Super dork is taking the road for easy p#$$y.. The Witches of idiotica.."

The others wearing all black laugh..

Andros looks at his watch and smiles.. Closes one eye and switches voices to his own, "Mr. Retard Boudine.."

The kid gets a look in his eyes of pure anger, "After class prick.. We will get you.."

The red headed girl gets a look of fear, "Clark.."

One of the girls looks at the red headed female.. "Oh little Gretta has a boyfriend.. How sweet.."

Andros turns and starts singing circle of life in Boudines face.. 

Boudine starts shaking as the music fills the class room, "I.. Its you."

Gretta looks around and sees several of the females and males shaking in fear..

"Mr. Mr.. Andros we meant nothing by it," The female bully is very afraid..

"Mr. colt," Mr. Doe speaks.. "Gretta he is way to old for you.."

"Mr. Doe.. I can take em.. they issued the challenge," Andros pats boudine on the head.. "My little B#$%^ here challenged me. He is only a sixth gen.."

Boudine has his hands on his desk not moving, "Mr. Hel.. Mr. Doe.. We.. Tell him we are only kidding.."

"Why are you here," Mr. Doe narrows his eyes..

"It is the circle of life dude, "Andros speaks in Mr. Doe's voice.. Looking at his watch, "Right about.. Now.."

The fire alarm goes off..

Gretta is in tears, "You .. Figures.."

No one in the class moves as Andros smiles.. He walks down to Gretta and closes his eyes.. He reaches over and kisses her as the fire alarm blares.

Gretta reaches back and kisses andros as they both seem to glow..

"Mr. Colt.." Mr. Doe brings up a hologram, "F#$% me.. That is why you are here.."

Gretta is wide eyed, "You are a perverted old man ewe.." She kisses Andros again after smiling evilly..

"Gretta.. I did not accept your invitation to prom because I wont be here," Andros hugs her..

"So is this austin bullet proof," Gretta smiles as her tear falls.. She kisses him again, "Go littleman.. And there will be no fivesome with me, my friends, and you.. God, you are a perv.."

Andros and Mr. Doe leave the classroom..

"She will be fine," Andros grins evilly.. "I left her one of the man we are here for's hidden weapons.."

Mr. Doe has a mask over his face, "Proctor.. IT does not have to be.. Come back in and we can.."

An energy blast went down the hallway..

Andros walks out of the wood shop with alan Jackson filing the air, "I just sailed away.."

"You," An energy blast missed Andros.. "See Doe.. They have broken everything we stood for.. Ira is a friend, and you F#$%ed me ove.. I will enjoy this.."

Andros sucks the bottle tops cloth and keeps singing.. Andros lights the cloth in the bottle sounding drunk, "Mozzeltoff.."

Andros throws the bottle missing the man hitting the Sprinklers..

"It would not have worked you moron.. " The Proctor fires a bolt as Andros is already in a side area near a door.. "What is so," The Proctor freezes as the spinkler system goes off.. Minor sparks fill the air, "Cute.. It wont work on.."

Andros charges the man, going into a slide as Mr. Doe charges..

"What," The blast doesnt work on Andros.

Doe Fires his old fashioned gun, "Moron.. Diffusion means Andros's body armor can take the blast.."

The bullets hit the Proctor as Andros flips out of the slide landing on the Proctor's knee.. Doe drops his gun grabbing a rod from his belt.

"Crying in pain, "That.. " Hitting the ground as Andros went side ways bouncing hard off a locker, "I will.."

A knife stabs into the Proctor's  hand..

Doe stands over the Proctor deploying the Rod.. He puts it in the mans face as Andros let go of the knife.

"Dont make me," The proctor is hit with a blast by Doe knocking him out.

Andros is now standing with the music still coming from him.. Taking out the knife out of the proctor's hand, " Keep it on this idiots face.. I have to cut out his dead man's switch.."

Gretta hugged Mr. Doe as several cars burned, "Thank you so much Uncle Derrick.."

The officers looked at Mr. Doe..

"He is my dad's brother," gretta smiled.. 

"Ok.. whats her father's name," the officer asked coldly..

"Jack Helson," Mr. Doe looked at the officer.. "My brother told me in an email before he died."

The officer look confused..

"Mrs. Clits had an affair.. What .. Her father was deployed when she was conceived.." Mr. Doe shook his head, "Wait.. You believed that.."

Gretta looks at Doe for a second..

"Mr. Clits was creole.." Mr. Doe points to Gretta's red hair, "We are descended from cats officer.."

A beat up old car pulls up as an older woman gets out of the car.. She talks with an officer and they point to Gretta and Mr. Doe..

She walks up and freezes, "You.."

"Mama.. Do you recognize this man," the officer speaks..

Gretta hugs her mother and cries..

"Yes.."

"All right I guess he would have been protecting his niece," the officer hands out his card. "Mr. Helson.. We have your information.. Do not leave town.." the officer leans forward and whispers, "Get them out of here lodge brother.. the Grandmaster ok'd it.."

As soon as they walk away, "Jack.."

Gretta goes wide eyed and looks at Mr. Doe, "You.. Andros.."

"Listen Jack," Mrs. clits had a tear run down her face.. "I.."

"Not here," Jack took Mrs. clits arm..

Several of Gretta's friends walked up all wearing pentagrams..

Swallowing hard as Gretta looked at him, "I did not know till about thirty minutes ago.. " Looking at her friends, "I am Gretta's Uncle.. Yall hungry?"

An old woman was standing at the corner of the Aweful Waffle, "You must be Gretta Clits.. " Looking at her friends she starts with the tall string bean chucklng, "Nancy Woodrow.." Looking at the Black female with large teeth and braces, "Sequi Blues.." Looking at a plump short white girl, "Helen Frost.." Looking at a Thin asian girl with large glasses, "Grace hopper.." the old lady smiled evilly..

Gretta looked at her and laughed, "Yes Grace.. Its her.. when littleman kissed me I.."

Sequi whispered, "You kissed him?"

Nancy awkwardly clapped her hands, "Clark kissed you.."

"Helen.. " Gretta hugged her, "It was Andros Nicodemus Colt.. Grandson of Andros Kean.."

Helen covered her mouth, "He.. Him.. WOW!"

The Asian Grace looked at the old lady, "You.. You are dead.."

"Your parents honor me," Grace spoke in Japanese and bows.. Back in english, "Jack.."

Jack gets up from the table and walks over, "Gretta.. We still need to talk.."

Several Cars pull up.. A female gets out and is escorted to the door.. She enters and shakes her head..

Grace Hopper lowers her gaze, "Professor Leeta.. What brings your here?"

Leeta cusses in an alien Language making Gretta laugh..

Gretta responds in the same language and flicks off Professor Leeta with her tongue out..

Leeta shakes her head angry and responds in the same sing song..

Gretta's friends are all looking at her, "Admiral.. When I kissed littleman I picked up a few things.. And by the way Auntie Leeta.. I am disappointed in you.. Andros is a sexist perverted pig.. And you F#$%ed him! Feminist my left nut.."

Everyone is looking at Gretta as the cook set the food on the bar, "Order up.." the cook has a red crossed ring on..

"thank you Sammy," Gretta sits down in front of the four cheeseburgers.. "You see Littleman kissed me for a reason.. Dad.. I see it but it is .." Gretta speaks a few words of sing song..

Jack looks at gretta, "You know.."

"That your my father.. Yes.. No big deal.. " Gretta whispers to Sequi who sits next to her, "We are going to get to be real witches.."

The Asian girl whispers, "Gretta we.. Its not .. Real witches.."

"That little SOB.. He," Admiral Hopper proceeds to cuss like a sailor.. After she finishes, "Gretta their is a lot...."

"Littleone," Leeta is interrupted when a group of farmboys walk in..

Gretta smiles and walks over to one of the farmboys.. 

The awkward sixteen year old pauses, "Mam.."

"Would you join me for lunch," Gretta smiled..

"Gretta," Mrs. Clits called out.. "What has got into you.."

"Hopefully a cowboy," Playfully she rubs the side of the sixteen year olds face then goes sits down..

"Mam," The farmboy looks back at the older male with them..

Several of the farm hands shove the boy forward as one speaks, "Buba.. You aint getting another invite like that.."

"But," The brother walks the awkward kid over.. 

"Mam.. " Looking at Mrs. Clits, "My brother is a little slow sometimes.. He takes after mama.. "

Blues gets up and the girls slide seats..

An older man walks in and sees the scene.. Seeing the pentagrams, "Greg?"

"Dad.. She invited him," the Brother speaks.."Sit .."

"So you are Alfred Jackson," Gretta smiles..

"No wait a minute," Mr. Helson speaks..

Leeta immediately points a finger at Gretta's father, "Alone, leave her.. She has every right to talk with him.. Patriarchal males!!"

Leeta whispers to Greg, "Do not mind Auntie Leeta.. She is a feminist from cali."

The farm hands all shake their heads at the comment..

"Mr. Jackson I assume," Grace hopper took the old man's arm.. "I am gretta's grandmother.. May an old woman sit with you because my boy and his baby's mama need to talk.."

"Of course mam," The old man's hand has a mason ring on it.. "Sammy bring me the check.."

Several of the farm hands sit down next to the girls and start talking with them making them blush..

"Cant do that Mr. Jackson," Sammy smiles as he twist the ring back around.. Looking at Gretta, "A friend of Gretta's picked up the check.. Colt or somethin'like that.." Sammy winks at Gretta, "Now girls.. You were telling me about how hard it was to find dates to the prom.. I not sure I would go.."

The old farm ham goes wide eyed, "Colt.."

Alfred looks at Sammy, "Now Sammy.. Mama always said it was important for a lady to go to her prom.."

"Aint any real country boys where we go to school," Gretta looks doe eyed at Alfred..

Mrs. Clits pulls Mr. Helson into the booth, "Do NOT interupt.."

Mr. Jackson smiles and whispers, "He is so much like his mama.."

Greg smiles, "Well if you girls need dates.. We are all home schooled.. Aint got a prom to go to.. It would make our mother very happy and shut her up.."

"I will pay for the tuxes," Mr. Jackson calls out..

The girls excitedly call out, "We got prom DATES!!!"

Greg looks at his father and shakes his head, "Dad.. We cant afford it.."

"Daddy.. We cant afford this," Mrs. Jackson looked out as the boys were talking with the Gretta and her friends..

"We will find a way," Mr. Jackson swallowed hard.. "F#$%ing Monsanto infected our crops with.."

"Daddy the banker came by today.. We," Mrs. Jackson is interrupted by the farm shaking..

Mr. Jackson rushes out looks in the distance, "That.."

Several of the other Farmers look out..

"The Monsanto farm," Gretta smiles evilly.. "Wow.. that is a big fireball.."

"S#$%," Several of the farmers start to head towards their trucks..

Music fills the air. Jason Aldean's voice joins in, " He gets up.."

Everyone turns as andros jumps off the tin roof of the farm..  Andros walks over to Mr. Jackson and hands him a cigar..

"Son.. what did you do," Mr. Jackson looks as the smoke can be seen..

"..Price of gold.. Its the cheapest grain he has every sold," Andros presses a dead man's switch..

"Son," A large series of secondary explosives go off..

"Monsanto wont be able to fufill its contract with SPAWAR," All the farmers stop and walk over to Andros.. 

"Daddy," Mrs. Jackson points at the flames. "We prayed for a miracle.."

Several of the other farmers takes cigars from Mr. Colt.. They start smiling and singing along..

Their wives light the cigars as Gretta walks up..

"Littleman," Gretta shakes her head.. Another set of Explosives go off, "God.. You really believe in overkill.."

"The flames wont reach your farms.. I used an accelerant on the Monsanto farm.. Plus a few other things.." Andros stuck his hand out with a card, "If the law tries to say anything.. "

a cell phone goes off and Andros winces..

"S#$%," Andros takes out the phone.. "Mr. Jackson this is Rear Admiral Jensen.. I forgot this farm supplies the Navy as well.."

Mr. Jackson answers the phone holding up a hand..

"You little SOB.. We are watching this.. Templar one," A male voice is very pissed..

"Rear Admiral.. This is Mr. Leroy Jackson.."  Andros presses a button on his armor and Another explosion takes place throwing something inn the air, "Son.. What the F#$%.."

Mrs. Jackson grins, "I think its salt.. It will cost Monsanto million to clean the land.." Mrs. Jackson hugs Andros with tears in her eyes, "Daddy we will make it.."

"God D@#$ it Andros.. Do you know who you pissed off?"

"Better check in Jensen.. " Andros grins evilly, "This was authorized by Admiral Phillip De'Chez.."

"Rear Admiral.. Am I to understand that Monsanto cant meet its quota with the Navy or SPAWAR.. Well sir dont let them tell you that they cant buy crops.. For a fair price.." Mr. Jackson leans forward for Andros to light his cigar, "I represent a contingent of farmers able to sell the food to them.. Or if you like we can negotiate directly.."

Rear Admiral Jensen is very quiet for a minute.. "Hang on Mr. Jackson.." All the farmers are wide eyed, "What the F#$% do you mean F@#$ monsanto..  Alex.. You ordered Andros to destroy their farms? Alex they are not a terrorist organization.." After a short pause, "Of course Andros's location and involvement is Top Secet is eyes only.. You little Mother F#$%er!! They cant o a D@#$ thing about it.."

The farmers start whispering to each other..

"Alex.. You can not attack a corporation like Monsanto.. Just because.. They called your mother an ignorant country slut.. They what.. F#$%. To Regina. Does your dad know.. Admiral De'Chez will.. F#$% me.. Regina told him to do this F#$% me!"

The house phone goes off as Mrs. Jackson goes in to answer it.. She picks up the cordless ," Jackson Farm How can I help you?" Mrs. Jackson comes out excited and tapps Mr. Jackson on the shoulder, "Its a Mrs. Regina Macer.."

"Paul," Mr. Jackson hands the cell Phone to one of the other farmers.. Taking the home phone from his With, "Mrs. Macer.. This is Mr. Jackson.."

Gretta narrows her eyes and hits Andros in the Arm.. In Soul Speak sing song, "Your 'Gina.."

"We can make more money if we," Mr. Jackson is interrupted.. "You will pay off all our mortgages and equipment loans.. And .. You have a deal.. We will claim we already sold the goods.. And all brand new site of the art equipment."

A male voice comes from the background, "Regina.. You cant just have Andros burn down.."

"Admiral De'Chez," Andros speaks quietly as the Farmers nod.

"But baby.. Those executives from Monsanto called me a whore," Regina's voice had tears in it.. "Then they said You were a  Dumb A$$ idiot who has a small D#$%.. Bethany, that rude man's secretary, told me that privately.."

A string of loud Cussing came from De'Chez..

"Sir.." Mr. Jackson smiles, "I apologise.. You wife was just telling me sir.. If monsanto cant meet their contract.. We can.."

"Regina darling.. what town are these farmer's in," De'Chez spoke? "Mr. Jackson.. I will come by in the morning.."

Chapter @#$%
Are you counting
Just pass me a cold drink

A bar in Tucson

"Buy a mean cold hearted B#$%^ a drink," Andros spoke in a mans voice..

A woman with elvish look feature turned, "God D@#$ it Dillion.. I.." She narrows her eyes at Andros in a three piece suit with a goatee, "You.. "

Andros sat next to the woman, "How are you doing Erin?" Andros looked at the bar tender, "Another log Island for the lady.. Jack and coke.. Three shots please.." Andros slid the bartender a fifty, "Keep the change.."

"You.." Erin looked at the bottom of her Long Island Ice Tea, "You started this S@#$.."

"No.. I blame the great creator," Andros watched at the barkeep sat Erin's Long island in front of her..

"Trying to get me drunk so we can add another leg to the problem," Erin took the long island Ice Tea and started drinking it.

Andros drinks his Jack and coke slowly, "You are a very hot MILF.." Andros sets his drink down, "I just figured I would sit here with you and enjoy my misery.. Just conversation with a fellow suffer.."

"Like you got problems.. You can just go home and poof.. I saw the house you had built.. My kids are with their Uncle Wallace.." Erin takes another sip, "Austin is a dumb F#$%.. And Diana is gonna grow up into a hottie.." Shaking her head,"Austin.. Jealous as hell over the other women. Isans.. Esfers.. Tora.. Regina.. Yet, She has you wrapped around her finger.."

Andros looks at her and chuckles, "Your one to bi#$%.. You have a man with rich family members, who loves you.. And the old bastard who fathered your children.." Andros takes her hand, "Which man is on which finger."

Erin took her hand back and started complaining.. Andros matched Erin story for story as the drinks kept flowing.. Thirty minutes later The two of them are laughing.

"I made love to both of my friend's mothers," Andros downs his drink and motions for another one..

"I F#$%ed Dillion again.. Without a condom,"Erin moves her head side to side.. "So us two whores here are commiserating in our sorrow's."

"What is sad Is I cant really get drunk anymore.. You biology allows you to put it away like a champ.. " Andros shakes his head, "A couple more gallons of whiskey and you might be pretty.."

"God.. I can see why they fell for your S#$%," Erin giggles and stops her self.. "You are bad.." Taking a deep breath, "You are friends with my.. With Holliday.. Shut the F#$% up.."

"Alright.. Coffee please," Andros takes a deep breath as the bar keep has two cups i front of them.. "Why the F#$% do you have to be a party pooper.. We have rules over this.. I am F#$%ed by them.."

Pouring the Coffee into her long island, "Rules?"

"For instance.. I cant kiss a woman even for fun make out session," Andros looked at Erin. "Soul Speak would bond us.. I am limited to women who are willing before hand or who kiss me.. It will lead to Sex not to mention.."

"They know everything about you and the future," Erin gets a look in her eyes.. "You do have a long tongue.."

Andros leans back, "Erin.. No."

Erin crosses her arm, "What are the exceptions?" Seeing Andros's eyes, "Cross is composing a paper with Cruz.."

"Self defense.. Safety, only if your in the middle of a mission.. Existing lover.. Naturally occurring or accident.. Or the female engages and is well ware of the consequences, "Andros looks at Erin.. "Erin.. Even then I F#$% things up.. I do have to account or it all.."

"So you know why I am here," Erin looks at Andros.. "I cant decide.. My husband is a gentle, kind and caring man.. Dillion is good lover and protector.."

Andros takes her drink and walks to a table, "My little confused elf.." As she sits down, Andros switches to Erin's voice.. "Littleman.. If they ever are stupid enough to send you.. Tell my younger self one thing.. To F#$% your brains out.." Andros saw Erin narrow her eyes and felt her hit him in the arm, "You little A$$hat that is not my message.. Tell her it is not an important decision, only our babies matter.. Nothing else.."

Erin swallowed hard, "Not an important decision.."

"I do not have any answers for you.." andros takes out a burn phone and dials a number..

"Who are you calling," Erin looks at littleman.. "Wait you said our.."

"Andros," Alex's voice fills the air.. "Its good to hear from you bro.." After a few seconds, "You did not call to talk with me.."

Three female's can be heard in the back ground..

"Gretchen darling," Andros spoke.. "I have a friend here who needs the F#$%ing Feminazi your are.. I.. Have nothing to tell her and she needs a friend much better then I am.."

"Gretchen," Diana's voice came over the phone..

"Diana.. We have talked about this.." Sandra's voice comes over the phone.. "No tears darling.. "

"He.. He is at a bar with another woman," Diana had tears in her voice..

"Andros," Gretchen's voice was calm.. "Helos hold Diana... Littleman.. Listen to me.. Please you do not have to stay away.. We can fix all of this.. You do not have to be excluded.."

Andros handed the phone to Erin..

"What can she tell me," Erin was very quiet?

"Gretchen this is Erin.. She has an issue I.." Andros reaches across the table and strokes the Side of Erin's face, "I do not want to F#$% up her forever after.."

"Erin is it," Gretchen pauses after a sigh.. The sound of her standing up comes from the phone, "Why did little man think I can help...."

"Wide A$$," Alex calls out.. "She is the mother of the Gun-Slinger's children.. All of the rest of us have vested interest.."

Sandra takes a deep breath, "You two comfort Diana.." Sandra gets up, "High Erin.."

"Sandra.. Gretchen," Erin smiles.. "God I.. Littleman has told me a lot.. I feel like I know you already.."

"Hit him for calling me a femi-nazi," Gretchen speaks out.. "Can you fill us in on what is going on?"

"I will start the," Sandra pauses.. "June.. We did not mean.."

"Littleman texted me and said to get the expresso machine and coffee pot running for you two.." June spoke out loudly, "Tell that little punto no more sex shop gifts thank you!"

Andros was air guitaring for Erin as she sung already gone off key, "Dared me with danger...Sparks fly Like flames to a paper.."

"Honey.. Put your t-shirt and bra back on," A male spoke loudly at Erin as he walked on a cane. 

Another male who walked in smiled at Erin's sight, S#$%.. I am out of ten's and twenty's.. Great.. Mr. Thaddeus Raker.."

"What the F#$% are you doing here Holliday.. Erin.. Get Dressed NOW.." Thaddeus Growled, "Your mother is here.."

"Erin Sophie Wallace Raker," An older woman walked in on the arm of Navy officer.. She hits her head duh style, "Cross.. This is not her normal behavior.. Dillion.. Havent you cause enough issues.. You gave me three beautiful babies son, but this is.."

Ignoring everyone, "I was already gone.." Erin keeps singing, "I was already gone!!!"

As Erin Jumped up on the bar Cross disengages from Mrs. Wallace. Cross shakes his head and checks on the Bouncers with, "Andros.. God D@#$ it.. I am the insane one that starts S#$%.." Looking at Andros, "Alex text me that you were being Andros.."

"ERIN," Thaddeus growls again!!

"Wow partner," The Gunslinger rested his hand on his side arm.. "Watch how you talk to her.. She is the mother of my children."

Andros has the sound of a fog horn come from him as the music stops and everyone shakes their head.. "Erin has something she wants to tell both of you."

Erin Jumps off the Table as her breast barely bounce, "God.. D@#$ F#$%ing straight!"

"Erin," andros tosses her a shirt..

"Wow.. You are a hypocritical A$$hole.." Erinlooks at Andros, "So put my.."

"Erin.. You are to beautiful and are distracting everyone.. " Andros smiles as he looks at her chest, "No offense I can barely not watch the girls.. "

Erin kisses andros on the cheek as she looks at her husband and her babies's father, "That  is why I intend to F#$% your brains out tonight.."

Thaddeus and Dillon both glare at Andros..

Erin puts the shirt on, "Me face is up here!! And no mother I did not stutter. I am drunk and horny.." Erin takes off her wedding ring, "Thaddeus.. I am not your property.. I love you but.. For six years, I shared a bed with Dillon Hollydaize," Erin stumbles partially. "He.."

"What," Thaddeus is pissed.. "You.."

"Watch it boy," Dillon Holliday takes a deep breath as he sees the engagement ring he gave Erin, in Erin's hand..

"You .. You Whore," Thaddeus is handed the wedding ring in shock..

"You.. God D@#$ it Dillon.. You are the fastest draw in the world.. You are the deadliest beta male I have ever encountered. dirty old perv." Shaking her head in disapproval as both men swallow hard,"Boys.. I am drunk and horny.. Mama has this to say.. I .. I am Twenty five right now.. Six weeks ago I was nineteen.. I have given birth to three beautiful children.." Looking her husband in the face as Cross took Dillon's side arms, "I did you wrong and I am sorry Thaddeus.. I slept with another man and got pregnant by him.."

"I love you Erin," Thaddeus had a mixture of tears and anger on his face.. "This man is white trash.. He took advantage of you.."

"Holly Daize,"Erin sighs.. "I did you wrong to.. We were supposed to married.. You are both good men and I hurt you both.." Pausing as tears fell, "I wont you in our children's lives.. We will work around your schedule.. No games.." Erin looks Dillon in the eyes as she strokes her face,"Please forgive me.." 

She opens the Gun Slinger's hand and places the engagement in his hand..

"Erin.." Closing his eyes, "I .. Its not your fault.."

Pissed off, Thaddeus throws the ring at Erin. "You.. I will take everything in the divorce! You cant afford to raise them with out my help.. Idiot.."

"All I have to offer you both is a friends with benefit situation right now.. If that is not enough.. Go to hell.. Erin needs to find her groove," Erin looks at her mother. "Do not be embarassed.. I may need to move back in.."

A single tear falls down Dillon's face, "I .. Oddly enough understand.. You feel caged and limited. Have for six years.."

"No money.. No lawyers.."Thaddeus storms out of the bar calling Erin several names..

"You walk out.. AGH!.. Grow up A$$hole," Erin yells..

Dillon looks at Andros, "No harm no foul.. She is free.." Holliday hands the ring to Erin's mother, "Will you hold this for her Mrs. Wallace?"

"Cross," Erin slaps him on the A$$.. "I.. I apologize for being a B#$%^ towards your friend.. I took my frustration out on you and bubba.. " chuckling, " And little Rufus's pretty boy.."

Cross chuckles and kisses Erin's hand, "My lady.. As long as your in a better place right now.. I will deal with the Neanderthal and handy man special.." 

"I hope you get Wanda somehow," Erin hugged Cross..

"Erin.. You," Mrs. Wallace took a deep breath.. "Your old room is still yours baby girl.."

"Thank you mama," Erin looks as Holliday takes a shot and drinks it..

As he is leaving, andros Parkours around the Marines and other in the bar.. "You.. God.. She is right you know.." Andros leans over and whispers..

Holliday stops, "I.. I said that.."

"I thought you said," Erin narrows her eyes.. "You lying Son of a B#$%^.. You set this up.."

"No.. You did," Andros looks at her.. 

"S#$% the F#$% up you snobby little B#$%," Holliday turns around.. "My turn.."

Holliday lets Erin have it for five minutes, never raising his voice or tone.

She swallows hard, "Dillon.. You never.. Why are you just now saying this?"

"Why did you use me.. Because I F#$%ing can and have nothing to lose.."Dillon speaks monotone style, "I love you Erin.. So does Thadeus.. You need to find yourself.. It.."

Andros hits Dillon in the Arm..

"What the F#$% kid," Holliday has his hands instinctively on the empty holsters?

"Erin asked me what would happen.. I fed her bullS#$%.. The truth is.. Tell her the rest," Andros narrows his eyes.. 

"Kid.. F#$% you," Dillon was pissed..

"Dillon Holliday.. What did you do," Erin puts her hands on her hips..

"The kids each have a million dollars set aside. You have a million to go to college," Andros speaks in Dillon's voice.. "Plus he has an insurance policy for his hands with loyds of London. add in his life insurance policy.. A lot of F#$5ing money.."

"GOD D@#4 IT KID," Dillon again has his hands on the empty holsters!!

"Holy Daize," Erin has tears in her eyes.. "Where did you get that type of money.. No. Leave it all to the kids.. Why cant you ever .. AGH!"

In Erin's voice, "She already signed the agreement for what she said.." Andros got dirty looks, "Why dont you two sit down and talk.."

"You said you where going to go F#$% his brains out," Holliday was pissed..

"She was looking at you two.. Not me when she said it. And she used pronouns.." Andros spoke in Crosses voice, "I have to go.."

Chapter ^&*> somethin'
Dont worry I am not counting either

"Mr. Jackson, You can call me Brent." An older male stood by the grills.. Shaking the farmers hand as he spoke with pride, "That's my boy.."

Another man on a grill flips a steak, "Nice to meet you Mr. Jackson.. You can call me George.."

"Brent.. george..you can call me Alfred," The man looked at the large group of people. "You need a hand with these grills."

Brent hands a metal set of metal tongs to the farmer.. Pointing as he flips steaks, "Can you take over that grill on the end?"

Smelling the air, "BBQ.. My specialty.." Happily going to the third Grill, "Hell of a shin dig.. Steaks.. Bar-Be-Q.."

George looks around, "D@#$.. This.. D@#4 near over four hundred people.." The Naval Captain walked over with several Marines, "Good more Steaks.."

"Nope.. Several of the ladies wanted Veggie burgers.." Seeing the look on the three men's faces, "You go tell Your wives and girl friends I brought it.. They sent us to the store to get this.." The Captain points to the table, "Set them up there and wait.. These three have the grill.."

"Daddy, Mrs. Jackson walks over.. "You just had to come to the grill.."

"Mam.. I needed an extra hand for the ribs," Brent takes several steaks off the grill.. "Lance corporal get those abomination of burgers out of the boxes .. Mam.. Do you know how to cook those D@#$ things.."

Alfred smiles and hands the tongs back to brent, "Trade you.. A daughter in law .. Wow.. The expensive S#$%! Marine.. Go get the seasoning from Mammy.."

Brent was already on the BBQ, "Thank you alfred.."

Mrs. Jackson shakes her head, "You lyin' sacks of S#$%.."

George responds, "No mam.."

Mrs. Jack laughs and kisses her husband, "Make me two plain.."

"Yes mam," Mr. Jackson took two off the plate.. He tosses them on the grill as his wife walks away, "She still has a nice A$$!"

Mrs. Jackson walks over to the table with several woman on it, "The men have the grills .. Mammy do you need help with anything.."

Mammy smiles sweetly, "Sit down sugar and enjoy.." 

June walks out of the house with marines carrying spices..

Mammy rubs her hand gently over Erin's belly,"Doc Gera said another girl?"

"Mammy.. He said twins," Erin shook her head.. With the hover stroller,"Hows your mess?"

Mammy shakes her head, "Its doin.. Its doin.. I see Holiday is smiling. Showing off for the boys."

Erin looks over as Dillon is on the gun range, "He has very very fast hands.." 

The women laugh as the sound of the gun fills the air..

"You must be proud Mammy," Erin looks at Mammy Colt as the confederate flags fly behind Mammy. "All these people Your.. Your domestic Partner helped.."

"Yankee F#$%ing words," Mammy laughs.. "So this CMOH.. It's a high honor.."

A jewish woman takes a deep breath, "The highest medal the yankees bestow.."

"Lying little S#$%.. Said they were just acessories and about as important.. Thank you Mrs. Goldberg.." Mammy smiles as She sees Mr. goldberg, "Looks like your husband is trying to get to work on the grill to.."

Gretta walks over with Guinevere, "He is so bad.. You must be Erin.."

"Gretta.. Have you seen my other little heathens," Erin smiles?

"Little Lucy is having a Tea Party," Guinevere shakes her head.. "I assume the one with the unibrow and the other one with elf ears is yours."

"Tea Party.. He would not sit down for one," Erin looks at the two ladies.. "Plus he hates being called Unibrow.."

Gretta giggles, "Lucy has called him it five times so far.. All he says is yes mam.."

Erin hits her forehead, "Really.. God.. I warned him she was Andros's adopted neice.."

Andros quietly walks out of the house towards the grill.. He is carrying several beers..

"It did not go good," Gretta shakes her head..

"Mrs. Shoeloch left the swamps and did not wait for him to come back to get her," Mammy takes a deep breath.

Austin walks out and takes Mrs. Elizabeth Colts arm, "Lets go talk with Andros.."

"I do NOT like  you," Elizabeth whispers. "I want you off my property.."

Austin grits her teeth, "Lady.." Austin growls, "F#$% you!"

Elizabeth starts to respond, but Glares at Regina who flicks her off..

Austin stops at the door.. When it wont open, "God D@#$ it littleman!! You F#$%ing locked the door.. ALEX!!"

Alex chuckles and turns back talking to the people around him..

"You want to know why, "Andros growls from the deck.. I will tell you.."

"Why do you hate me," Elizabeth started to cry.. "One day you are a sweet mama's boy the next.. You are as bad as my father and brother.."

"The good book only says I have to honor and respect you.." Andros looks at everyone, "Like is not an option.. You ant to know why.. This S#$% is all your fault Elizabeth.." Sighing as he jumped over the rail," It was December 23, 2012.. I...."

The end..
minusculeclap minusculehail  smallawesome
Epilogue

Republican National Convention 2036
Florida

"God D@#$ it Alex.. You have to step in.. You cant let Chelsea take the white house.. We just destroye dthe GOP," A thirty five year old man growls.. "Domingo killed himself over Andros's expose.. The VP was stopped from eating a bullet.. The Speaker of the house was stopped from ...."

"James," Alex smiles evilly as the door opens.. A woman walks in looking at James,"Not destroyed..For years you have wondered what is going on?"

"Bubba," The woman speaks as she opens the door wide, "They.. They heard your speech.."

"Lucy.." James turns to the door, "You Son of a B#$%^!.. You.."

Small chants of Bach started coming from the floor of the RNC..

"James Lochner Bach, Governor of Florida.. The whole world heard your speech to me.. " Alex Spoke as James looked out and saw the jumbotron, "You have to answer the call.."

A woman walked up well dressed and was let by, "Baby.. " Tears welled up in her eyes, "Are.. Are you going to do this.. President of the United States.."

The head of the RNC is pissed and tries to take the stage.. "I will have order.. Domingo was out man and.."

An older Mr. Goldberg shoves the Chairman of the RNC back, "Watch it son.. My wife has the floor.."

Mrs. Jackson speaks, T"he Great state of Texas has the floor.." Loudly into the mike, "I invite the Governor of florida to the podium.."

James slowly in shock walks up as people are shaking his hand.. Forty Hour Week is coming from Andros who stands on the podium..

James swallows hard as he gets to the podium, "Good evening.." James looks out at the crowd, "Thank you Mrs. Goldberg.. And the great state of Texas.. " James pauses as he looks at the cameras, "I James Lochner Bach.. Will not stand by and do nothing.. With President Domingo.. Of the GOP dead by his own hand.. I have learned my lesson one must fight every inch.. I will not let Chelsea Take the white house.. Not on My watch.. Never Again we will the GOP stand by.. I am James Lochner Bach, Governor of Florida.. I am running for President of the united states.."

The RNC chairman looks fit to be tied as The Texas Delagates wont let him near the mike..

From the floor of the RNC, "Mrs. Ortiz of The Great State of Florida, submits our Governor's call, as our candidate for President.." The older woman smiles, "We make a call for support to the floor.."

The RNC Chairman heads towards the control area.. He freezes when the Sheriff of Oakaloosa County smiles at him, "Sheriff?"

"Please put your hands behind your back.. Your under arrest for your involvement in President Domingo's activities," The Sheriff kisses Mrs. Ortiz as Another deputy arrest the RNC Chairman. 

"You cant," The RNC Chairman looks around as he see's a lot of other Delegates being arrested by Deputies.. "Governor.. You will not get away with this.. James... A god D@#$ Coup.. You cant just arrest Those that supported.. F#$%!"

"The Great state of Iowa Seconds The great state of Florida's recommendation.." Mrs. Jackson calls out, "James Lochner Bach for President of the united states!"

The Convention floor comes alive as An asian woman calls out, "On behalf of the great state of Arizona we answer the call.. James Lochner Bach for President!" MAMG smiles evilly, "We also nominate Erin Holiday of Arizona as the new RNC chairman!"

From another Corner of the RNC floor, "The Great state of New York.. Seconds Arizona's call.. Not as a Rockefeller, but as a woman." 

An older woman in an Admirals uniform smiles, "Admiral Creast retired, Of the Great state of California.. We answer the call.. James Lochner Bach for President.. Erin Holiday for Chairman of the RNC!"

Rufus Letch smiles evilly as her face comes on the Jumbotron, "The great state of Illinois.. The land of Lincoln, we hereby throw our support behinf the good governor of florida.. And D@#$ skippy we support a woman for the newly vacated post of Chairman of the RNC.."

James is wide eyed as he looks back to the door at Aex, "The lionesses have taken the herd.."

Erin Holiday walks up and smiles whispering, " Smile and shut the F#$% up son.. Yeild the floor to me.."

Yes mam," James steps back from the mike..
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Dallas Texas
DNC Convention

Loud applause fills the Arena as a reporter smiles.. "Chelsea has accepted the Democratic nomination for President.. I am here with.."

The aide answers the phone and goes wide eyed.. "S@#$.." He cuts up to the stage and whispers to Chelsea..

"The Republicans do not stand a chance.." Chelsea goes white face, "Mr. Macer is at the RNC .. A coup in the republican party.. Led by James Lochner Bach!"

A few more whispers make Chelsea pissed off..

"You mean to tell me that DINO was nominated as his VP..He is a democrat.." Chelsea shook her head, "He did not even show up here.. To support me and the people.."

"Mam.. If he accepts James has the nomination," The aide spoke..

"The christian vote.." After a few more seconds, "If Shedeau accepts the republicans can put up a fight.. We will go to Los Colinas then.. D@#$.."

The DNC floor was abuzz as the Democratic nominee left with her people..

"Looks like this election has just got interesting," The reporter was following them out.. "Stay tuned.."

____________________________________________________________________________________

A little Navajo girl comes running into a kitchen excited, "Uncle Shadeau.. Uncle Shadeau.. Uncle James.. He.. He just nominated you for the VP of these united states.. He did not have enough votes because every other coalition combined against him.. The RNC is voting now.. You won approval with 85% from the Christian base.. If you accept, Uncle James has the RNC's nomination!"

Shedeau looked at the little girl, "Abigail Fiona Colt.." With a sigh as his wife looked at him wide eyed, "You are a guest in my house.. What are my rules.."

Several other children came down stairs to the news..

"Yes sir.." Abigail looked deflated, "No Boobtube after 830 during the week.. I am supposed to be working on translating the bible into Klan Speak Speak and another into Wendigo.."

"Baby," Mrs. Shadeau was shaking.. "The RNC nomination for VP.. I.. Baby, we are democrats.."

Holding wife, "You three back up to bed.. Abigail.. Please get back to work on the translation for our friends.."

All the children respond surprised, "Yes sir.."

"Now baby.. I do not answer the phone unless," A knock comes from the door..

Mrs. Shadeau looks out the door security screen and smiles, "Guinevere... We.. We just heard.."

The two girls hug, "I do apologize.. things happened quickly.. Mr. Shadeau.. My daddy told me to tell you.. If you accept you have the full backing of the Texas GOP.."

More cars pull up quickly.. A man steps out and shakes his head Pissed off as Secret Service Agents deploy..

Walking up to the front door, "Congressman Shadeau.. We need to talk.. This bullS#$%.."

A female voice calls out, "John.. " Chelsea steps out of a car, "We are here to.."

"John," Shadeau gets very angry in his tone.. "Do not cuss around my children! What do you want? You told me that I was on my own for my next election.."

Chelsea speaks quickly, "Do you mind if we go inside.. "

"Yes I do congresswoman," Shadeau narrows his eyes.. "My kids are supposed to be in bed.. We got school in the morning,  church tomorrow evening, and my neighbors are hard working people who have work in the morning.."

"I apologize for any misunderstanding over the election.. The DNC will NOT be running a candidate against you," Chelsea stuck her hand out.. "I want you to know we fully support you.. I am willing to campaign and stoop for you.."

"Then why did you order the DNC to stop supporting me," Shadeau looked right at the camera.. "Mr. colt played the tapes for me.. You clearly said I was a DINO that needed to leave your party.."

"I said no such thing," Chelsea quickly said. "Mr. Colt is a mimic and obviously faked my voice.."

"Then why did John tell me in person that I was out of luck," Shadeau shook his head as his neighbors where outside..

"Mr. Colt probably impersonated me to him and passed the order," Chelsea was all smiles for the Cameras.. "Let me be clear.. I.."

Little Abigail walked out and growled at Chelsea making her stop, "Uncle Shadeau.."

Shadeau picked Abigail up and shook his head, "You are being bad.. These people are what is wrong with this country.. You lie to my face.."

A flash of anger passes over Chelsea's face, "This must be Mr. colts daughter.. "

She reaches out to pat Abigail on the head.. A few seconds later Chelsea screams in pain as Abigail bit her hand, taking flesh with her.."You little god D@#$ monster.. You people should be locked up!!"

Abigail spits out the flesh, "Now I will need shots.."

The camera people and several neighbors smile as Shadeau sits Abigail down, "Go wash your mouth out with soap.. Before what ever she has cant be washed off.."

"I want that little B#$%^ arrested," Chelsea has an EMT look at her hand..

"Texas is a castle law state.. Mama.. Go get my gun, " Shadeau shakes his head.. "Guinevere.. Please call your mother at the Republican convention.."

Chelsea is arguing with the Secret service as a tall Amazonian woman gets out of a car that pulled up.. She walks over to Chelsea and shakes her head, "Tora Frost.. I am in charge of Shadeau's Detail.. Lets hope little abigail or her father does not press sexual assualt charges against you. You touch another woman without her permission."

"What.." Chelsea is pissed of, "I am not a child molestor..

"Auntie Tora," Abigail calls out from a window.. "The B#.. Bad woman touched me with out my permission.."

"This is bullS#$%," Chelsea glares at Tora..

Guinivere has the phone out.. Her mother answers, "You are on speaker Guinivere.. The whole Convention is watching on the Jumbo tron.."

Shadeau takes the phone.. "Mrs. Goldberg.." Shadeau takes a very deep breath, "Please inform James Lochner Bach.. To go ahead and accept the nomination for President of the United states.. The good people of America require solid moral leadership the DNP lack.. If the GOP will have me as an old school Democrat.. I'm in!"

A loud set of cheers come from the phone as Andros is singing loudly.. Jason Micheal Carrol's voice fills the arena and the street, "On a three hour flight from ...."

It was missing something
The end for now..hehehehe
@"Armonica_Templar"  I find it hard that you haven't sold for a screen play (movie).
(07-31-2017, 11:43 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Armonica_Templar"  I find it hard that you haven't sold for a screen play (movie).

I am working on it.. It is a slow crawl..

Thank you..

I have already got a rejection letter..
(08-02-2017, 11:20 PM)Armonica_Templar Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 11:43 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Armonica_Templar"  I find it hard that you haven't sold for a screen play (movie).

I am working on it.. It is a slow crawl..

Thank you..

I have already got a rejection letter..
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm Sorry yo hear you have a Rejection letter,,,,, How Stupid are these people? Never Mind, I know the Answer,,,, tinysure