Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Barron Hobson: Aztech Principality
"So you are Lady Sofia Greenhorn of Calexia," a woman wearing shades spoke as she sat in a hover chair. A light scanned Sofia as the woman took a deep breath, "Nothing has changed in your status?"

Sofia stepped out from the soldiers, "The deal was agreed to for the people of Calexia.. I am as I was when I left Nueva Berkley.. "

The woman in the chair tries to hide her anger, "You.. Proctor Longstorm.."

A very tough looking man takes a deep breath as he lifts modified shades. the Morning sun hit the Lightly armored proctor, "Madam Doe.. My agreement was that my brother's sentence would be a pardoned. I have delivered her as agreed."

"Lady Sofia Greenhorn.." Madam Doe was very pissed, "Nothing has changed in our deal?"

Hiding her face, "No.. I have been delivered to marry the Barron per an agreement with the ministers of the Aztech Principality.." Lady Sofia diplomatically responds, "Where is the Ambassador of Calexia?"

A man wearing an expensive suit is brought forward by heavily armored soldiers.. He is roughly shoved forward into the dirt..

Standing up angrily, "I see a Doe.. I object to this treatment.." A california accent comes from the ambassador.. Pausing, "Lady Sofia.. I am glad to see you made the trip safely.. Madam Doe.. Our peace agreement will stand.. Lady Sofia is here for her marriage ceremony.."

"So this is to be my bride I was promised," A male speaks with condensation.. "Cute.. Asian Hispanic features.."

The Ambassador gets very quiet ," Barron Hobson.. You.. You honor us with your presense sir.. We have deivered the daughter of the governor of Calexia.. I am glad she is visually appealing to your sensibilities."

Barron Hobson has the huge robot looking armored men move the Ambassador aside.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
"Lady Sofia.. Proctor John.." Barron Hobson motions for a chained man to be brought forward, "I am so glad nothing happened to my young bride to be.. " Madam Doe started to say something but stopped when the barron raised his hand, "Proctor John.. I am amazed.."

"My Brother.. Per our deal," Proctor John was relieved it seemed when his brother was released from chains. As his teenage brother was shoved forward, "I thank you ba.."

The Barron shot Proctor John's brother i the back with an old pistol..

The Armored guards break Proctor John's spine before he can respond to his dead brother..

The Ambassador stands between Lady Sofia and the Barron, "Barron.. What is the meaning of this?"

The Barron shoots the Ambassador in the gut, "You have committed an Act of War Mr. ambassador... Your people promised my Ministers a virgin.." Hobson chuckles, "I do not give a S#$%.. But the Lesbo Dyke of mine who is minister of Medicine.. She is a breeder.." Hobson chuckles, "Of various bugs and small animals.. She insisted that the condition be met for breeding purity.."

Lady Sofia looked down as the wounded Ambassador objected, "She is a virgin.. We figured you are backwater and would have that as a condition.."

"Why the f#$% would I want a virgin.. So much sh@# to train.. god!" The Barron's comment drew chuckles from his own men, "The problem is Lady Sofia.. A deal was struck and again your people violated it.."

Holograms appear..

The Governor of Calexia swallows hard, "Barron.. "

Swallowing hard " Barron.. Please do not blame my people for my short comings.. It.. I.."

"You have broken your deal with my ministers.. Right now, my Minister of Medicine is so distraught she has to be put on suicide watch for failing me," The Barron elbows one of his guards who almost chuckles.. "Look even my men are embarrassed.."

Several members of the imperial guard had to turn off their mikes and turn away trying not to laugh as the PC garbage came from the Barron's mouth..

A tear fell down the Governor's face, "Barron.. My daughter is there under a white flag.. Any.."

The Barron pointed an old gun to Sofia's head, "We are at war!! You have broke your word.. Madam Doe.. Contact the other Doe's.. Release the hounds.." Hobson's boot hits the back of the Sofia Greenhorn's knee, "You have betrayed a deal that was made in the interest of peace.. Under the rules of your own country.. What is the penalty?"

Sofia had tears fall down her face, "It is my right to choose you monster.."

"Did you or did you not give your word? You swore under oath to your own people you had save yourself for marriage.." Barron Hobson hit sofia into the dirt, "What is the penalty in Calexia for treason against Calexia.. It is what started these hosilities, Governor Greenhouse"

"God D@#$ it Barron.. Your man was a spy.. He committed Treason against," The Governor jumped when the Barron's gun fired.. seeing a blood spot on his daughter's clothes where she was shot, "No.. no.. no.."

Taking a deep breath, "Smells like victory to me.." Hobson grinned, "Take good look outside your country gentlemen. You will see that weird gas rising.. Well it is very posionous.. "

As his daughter stands back up then falls down, "We will destroy you.. You racist white supremacist. Yo.."

"For the first two hours you will just get little signs.. It is during the third hour S#$% starts.. Three days later anyone without our temporary cure will .. Well A very very Painful death.." Barron Hobson laughs, "Oh go ahead and launch gov and you will find that we have just enough for one dose.."

"Please we are not," Someone whispers to Greenhouse.. "What do you mean every major city has a weird color gas coming from it.."

"We demand total surrender of your government.."

"The other States will not allow your naked aggression,"Governor greenhouse paused.. "What do you mean the Calexia Committee for public Safety wants a meeting NOW!.. "

"Madam Doe.." Barron Hobson grinned as he cut the line, "Put the New Governor through when she calls.." Barron Hobson picks up the wounded Sofia, "Idiot.. F#$%ing idiots.. I had to shoot a child because of them.."

"You are F#$%ing uncultured, uneducated, monster," A female spoke.. "We will find a way to prevail.."

"Mrs. Greenhorn.. Well former governor... Your dear departed husband and daughter committed treason," Hobson lounged in a library wearing a bathrobe and old fashioned boxers.. With his feet up on his desk"We now control Calexia.. Anyone who does not want to play along will not get their boosters.."

"You F#$%ing SOB.." The new Governor growled, "You did NOT have to play the conversation that you did not have enough cure for the full dose.. We would have.. Have found a way.."

Laughter comes from Barron Hobson, "You have no say.. Report for the work crews.."

"Work Crews.." Mrs. greenhorn get an appalled look on her face, "I am with the government.. We are a safe class.. My skills are best suited in.."

One of the heavily Armored Troops on Greenhorn's end hit her with a taser round.. The scene played out with all but three of members of the CfPS..

"Barron," the highest rank Imperial guardsman spoke.. "They will work till they pay back all the taxes and kickbacks are paid back to the people.."

The Barron nodded his head, "Should be till they die.." The Barron cut the feed as he sighed looking at the bandaged Sofia, "I know your listening.."

Opening her eyes very frightened, "Barron.. I.. I thought I was dead.. It hurt so bad.." Looking down at her nude body bandaged, "I.. I see.. I am being kept as a prize.."

"No.. Minister Celpha is a trusted Lt.." The Barron shook his head, "She said you were a good genetic match.. Also that psychologically I need a .. How did the B#$%^ put.. Oh I need a humanizing element.."

Covering herself, "My people.. We the people of Calexia.."

"I renamed it all the Libatard province.. Neuva Berkley is now New Regean.." Barron Hobson laughs evilly filling the library, "Every citizen of Libatard is required to carry a weapon.. "

Sofia looks at Hobson confused, "Ok.. Libatard.. Why is that an insult?"

Hobson shakes his head, "God d@#$ 1984'd history any.."

Sofia looked around, "that is very agressive macro agressions.. Weapons.." Aghast, "We ARE NOT BARBARIANS!!"

Hobson almost fell out of his chair laughing.. "Their it is.. Brainwashed fluffed and folded service by the powers that be.."

Sofia looked at the Barron as a tear fell, "It is NOT funny.. We are not a joke.." Sofia stomps her foot like a spoiled brat, "You, you.."

Barron Hobson sat the gun on the table he had shot her with.. The fight left Sofia's face..

"I.. "

"Are a spoiled brat.. An elitest snob," The barron shook his head.. "The question is are you a free woman or a slave?"

"You.. I am your slave," Fear crossed Sofia's eyes..

Barron Hobson tossed a copy of Mark Twain's collected works, "Lets start you on some lightweight stuff before we get to that answer.."

"I have already read the collected works of Samuel Clemens.." Sofia opened the book, "We have the originals at.. At.." Sofia's eyes go wide, "This.. this is not Mark Twain.. Who wrote this, this vulgar book.."

"I stole an original from his museum in Missouri," Barron Hobson softly smiled.. "Calexia edited the original to make it fit their narrative.."

"I will read this sir.." Sofia steeled herself, "If you answer my question.. Is.. Is Procotor John dead.."

Barron Hobson took the book from her and sat it back in a spot in his library, "It is apparently way to advanced for you.." He walks over to a section of books with gold bindings, "Here.. Try the Berenstain Bears. "

A look of joy crosses her face, "I did my twelfth year thesis on the bears. I was the expert on.. on.." Sofia looks at Barron Hobson, "This.. this has to be a forgery.."

"There is always see spot run," Barron Hobson shook his head.. "Piled higher deeper.. You have to stay here as my guest till S#$% dies down.. My chief propagandist.. Well in your terms Senior News Analyst, has spread word among your people in whispers that you lived.. "

Sitting down her book, "Proctor John .. You really killed him.."

"We will talk once we have a common vocabulary and road map," the Barron left the room..
____________________________________________________________________________________
"Barron.. " A man in a military uniform spoke, "This was against the agreements we made.."

Watching a huge screen in a common room, "We the people will not be ignored we demand our.."

Water hoses hit the crowd as Armored guards laugh..

"This is your last warning.. You are under marshal law.." 

"God D@#$ it Barron," The man in military uniform spoke as the other Ambassadors were quiet.. "First you executed Lady Greenhorn.. We let you people rule your area as long as you.."

"Got 'em boss," A sniper speaks as his camera zooms in to the crowd..

Several people are moving with weapons..

A very quiet sound is made by the people moving through the crowd as they fall over dead..

"Herd the sheep into sections Gunny. Work detials cover the cost of putting down the Agitators." Barron Hobson spoke, "Take the US Military's main agitators.. Public trail.. " 

The Barron got in the Ambassadors face as the voice responded, "Aye Barron.."

The other Ambassadors present were whispering as the Barron cut the line..

An aristocrat with a Virginia accent spoke, "Colonel.. We of the United Kingdom of America have noticed same said type of demostrations.."

"The Barron is fabricating evidence Duke Lee," The Colonel spoke worried as his eyes darted around.. "He will execute you all.."

An obviously beaten man was dragged in with blood coming from his lip and face, "Colonel.. They.. Please help me.."

The man was dropped on the carpeted floor in front of the colonel..

"Odd seems he knows exactly what was going on.. We caught him and several others," The barron took out several drives, "Ladies and Gentlemen.. This is what I have collected on their operations.."

Duke Lee bowed politely as he took the drive, "What do we owe you?"

"If you catch any of my people return them to me.. I'll do the same.." Barron Hobson spoke cooly, "I will send them home with you so that you can show your boss you made deals.."

"The queen despises you for the lady sofia incident," Duke Lee smiled.. "As I told the king you are a man of your word.. He likes you and has had to.. discuss, his understanding of politics with several former members of the court.. "

A black female spoke with a brooklyn accent, " The Syndicate has a singular problem.. Your treatment of the last diplomatic issue left a few tangs..."

"Barron," Lady Sofia slowly held the side of a bookshelf as she entered.. Straightening herself up. Looking at the ambassadors, "You did not tell me you had guest.. I.."

"Duke Tell the king first.. My only advise.. It is good for mama to get reminded that daddy o is big daddy for a reason.." Smiling and making a small gesture, "Not to often just every so often.."

The Ambassadors are very quiet as Lady Sofia makes her way slowly to Barron Hobson.. She takes the Barron's arm, as she whispers in his ear..

"Do you want me to have the US governments ambassador executed," The Barron nodded his head? 

"This is," The Colonel has a rifle hit him in the back of the head with a loud crack..

"Barron.. He is here under a white flag of diplomacy," Lady Sofia holds the Barron's arm. "You did give your word sir.." Looking at the assembled Ambassadors, "You promised that their ambassador would not be harmed.. His staff is fair game.. "

The Barron smiled evilly, "That I did Lady Sofia.."

"My staff is granted the same," Lady Sofia motioned the same thing Barron Hobson had.. The guards caught a nod yes from the Barron, they knocked the US Ambassador to the floor again.. 

"However it is the Barron's policy to NEVER repeat himself," Lady Sofia had to brace on Hobson.. Seeing the rioters have gone quiet on the turned back on screen, "People of the Aztech Principality.. I am fine.. Things had to be done to save us.. "

The crowd seemed to stop moving as they were very quiet..

"We have.. The US government has chosen to use your movement to destabilize us..I have convinced the Barron to not hold us responsible.." Lady Sofia braces on the Barron standing straight, " We will have a rough period of adjustment.. I give you my word we have been lied to and manipulated.."

One of the people called out, "Are you OK?"

"Jack is that you," Sofia answered.. "The barron has made certain things avvailable to me.. I am here still negotiating with him.. He did not kill me.. Per his word.."

One of the other protestor shouted, "they have.."

"Shut up Paul," Jack answers.. "You are negotiating still.. Sofie? "

"If your people just go about there business," the Barron calmly spoke.. "Their is no need for the rest of you to die.."

"I have your word Barron," Jack ask? "We were told you were going to end all rights to choose partners.."

"It is a lie.. Half his staff is," Lady Sofia pauses. "They would be at home with you and your two partners.."

The crowd starts whispering to each other as the guards turned off the water and stepped back..

"We have Lady Sofia's word.. She has never lied to me at least," Jack takes a deep breath.. "It is good to see you alive.. We.. I am glad to see you.."

"Jack.. I am firm believer if a man wants to be miserable married.. To what ever.. Well it is his right to make himself miserable.."

Jack laughed, "That reminds me.. I have to pick up bread.. My husband is making our boyfriend and me his spaghetti..."

"Lance corporal.. Have your officer give Jack a freash loaf of his texas loaves.. I will pay him for it," Barron Hobson smiles.. "Be careful.. His commander might try to go home with you for Spaghetti.. Might have to inspect your home for fire danger or some such S#$%!"

"Sounds just like my John," Jack laughs.. After a few seconds, "I.. I never expected to laugh at a statement you made.."

Duke Lee bows his head with a smile, "Lady Sofia.. I will let your Cousin know you are alive and healthy Lady Sofia.." He winks, " By your leave Barron I must retire.. I think King will enjoy this conversation.."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Nice and easy to read.
minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]