Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President Trump Orders Complete Disclosure of UFO Data kept by CIA in Area 51
Well, I don't know that his "orders" will get anywhere; it didn't mean squat to the SSP or CIA when other presidents wanted to know more about what's going on at Area 51, or UFOs. They told them they weren't "in the need to know". (paraphrasing)

[Image: SpaceAlienMysterySpaceLeader-7-e1493141184749.jpg]

Quote:As he spoke to astronauts on the International Space Station on Monday, President Donald Trump has ordered the Central Intelligence Agency and National Security Agency to review and release all files concerning space aliens and Unidentified Flying Objects or UFOs. Trump promised to take this step in his inaugural speech. He said: “We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.

“A new national pride will stir our souls, lift our sights, and heal our divisions.”

Time will tell.  I hope he gets some results.

Quote:It comes as a surprising development to some, as Trump hasn’t commented on the issue of extraterrestrial life and has never before specifically said that confidential UFO sighting papers should be released. Talking to Astronaut Peggy Whitson on the ISS, however, Trump recommitted NASA to a Mars mission during his second term, i.e. the early 2020’s.

During her campaign Hillary Clinton said she would do all she could to release secret files on UFO's. (Lair)  Of course, her husband Bill Clinton made the same promise and never did. 
She won't have either.

I have been trying to find this being reported anywhere else. I can't.
Your link says:
Quote:As he spoke to astronauts on the International Space Station, President Donald Trump ordered the Central Intelligence Agency and National Security Agency to review and release all files concerning space aliens and UFOs.

I couldn't find that anywhere.
Here is the video of their conversation.

Yes, I wish it was True!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]