Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just got here? Step this way, please...
@"autorico" 
Hello,  minusculehello

You're from Canada, WOW so is @"Sol" our Tech Guru and Family member.

If you need help, just ask and there id the Shout Box, Oh yes, there is Learn Our Board  minusculethumbsup2
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-23-2020, 10:29 PM)autorico Wrote: Hello from Canada!  Another ATS transplant incoming.  Glad to be here!

Welcome, Fellow Canuck !!

Hope you'll enjoy!

Oh...all the drinks are on the house! Well..not really, Gordi pays for 'em but it's ok. He's rich.

tinybiggrin
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(06-23-2020, 09:33 PM)LSU2018 Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 09:29 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Nice hat ya got there... keep an eye on it, or I'll be wearing it...

You're a daisy if you do... 

[Image: tumblr_pfd7f8Ls711qmeiveo3_500.gifv]

I only smell like a daisy - I sting like a nettle!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-22-2020, 07:15 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I'm so glad everyone is using old avatars. 

It makes people easy to recognize, with my disability and all...

Hey Mr. Spock, glad to see you again! Your profile was gone on ATS. I hope all is well with you.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
Hello everyone. I am a refugee from GLP and ATS, come here to enjoy some free speech, no random IP bans, and, read some good conspiracy theories.
(06-26-2020, 05:28 PM)wessonoil Wrote: Hello everyone. I am a refugee from GLP and ATS, come here to enjoy some free speech, no random IP bans, and, read some good conspiracy theories.

Welcome to RN @"wessonoil".   Hope you like it here and stick around for the long haul.   minusculebeercheers
@"wessonoil" 
Great to Have You here with us, Enjoy!
(06-26-2020, 05:28 PM)wessonoil Wrote: Hello everyone. I am a refugee from GLP and ATS, come here to enjoy some free speech, no random IP bans, and, read some good conspiracy theories.

Love the avatar... Some of the best memes out there come from that guy's pic... 

[Image: 078.jpg]

[Image: 56c5b9e8b5b2698ac2e3ef69213b9455--john-s...akfast.jpg]

[Image: b4857174c52ea096731a80813b89fa85--john-s...osalie.jpg]
The Goonies R good enough
Hi everyone! Another one from ATS. I’ve been doing some browsing here, and am impressed by what I see. You all seem pretty friendly. I see some familiar faces, and some new ones. I’m looking forward to getting to know you all.

I’m one of about five liberals on ATS, and I don’t get into politics too much, but once in awhile I like to troll just for fun. I’m from da frozen tundra of Wisconsin, where the weather is almost always shitty, but I like it here.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Welcome oh refugee!!

By the looks of it, you seem like the kinda guy that would make knots with my arms.

You're my new favorite now tinybigeyes

tinylaughing

Lots of good people here, have fun !!!
(06-26-2020, 10:28 PM)ChiefD Wrote: Hi everyone! Another one from ATS. I’ve been doing some browsing here, and am impressed by what I see. You all seem pretty friendly. I see some familiar faces, and some new ones. I’m looking forward to getting to know you all.

I’m one of about five liberals on ATS, and I don’t get into politics too much, but once in awhile I like to troll just for fun. I’m from da frozen tundra of Wisconsin, where the weather is almost always shitty, but I like it here.

Welcome to the Rogue's nest!

You might want to see BIAD's avatar manufacture..he's an artistic genius!

See you around the boards ! minusculebiggrin
Thumbs Up 
Hiya everyone, have arrived here from ATS and look forward to finding my way around!
(06-23-2020, 05:28 AM)Kentuckymama Wrote: I'm Kentuckymama.  Another ATS transplant.  Thank you for accepting me.  So glad to see so many familiar avatars.  Makes me not feel as homesick.

What part? I'm in Louisville. 

Welcome aboard !

minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(06-28-2020, 10:19 PM)cirrus12 Wrote: Hiya everyone, have arrived here from ATS and look forward to finding my way around!

Welcome aboard !

Here, have a beer and take a look around......

minusculebeercheers
(06-28-2020, 10:19 PM)cirrus12 Wrote: Hiya everyone, have arrived here from ATS and look forward to finding my way around!

Hi there, Cirrus!

Welcome to the Rogue's nest !!

Coming from ATS, I'm sure you'll see lots of familiar faces!

Hope you'll enjoy. Takes a little while to get accustomed to the settings but once you get the knack of it, it's fun !!

Make yourself at home !!!

minusculebeercheers

If you need help just ask or you can go Learn our board with pictures to help and you can get a custom AVATAR or just a tune up at BIADs AVATAR Maniac's page

I hope you stay and join our Family.
Holy Guano Batman! I can't believe the welcome!

Sorry I took so long to respond, but I've been concentrating on using Parlor lately. I haven't tried to to much of anything but lurk after joining. I need to try out stuff and see how it all works.

Thanks again for the wonderful greetings, I feel at home,

Wait, I am at home. Uh?

minusculebeercheers
(07-08-2020, 04:14 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Holy Guano Batman! I can't believe all the welcomes!

Sorry I took so long to respond, but I've been consentrating on using Parlor lately. I haven't tried to to much of anything but lurk after joining. I need to try out stuff and see how it all works.

Thanks again for the wonderful greetings, I feel at home,

Wait, I am at home. Uh?

minusculebeercheers
If you want to be home, then it is here.

Sorry, took out all the bucks earlier, just does left now, 

Good luck !

minusculebeercheers
Well hello....I too am a ATS alumni and have decided to make a Account here. It looks very interesting. Now if i can remember how to resize a avatar. lol.
(11-23-2020, 01:19 AM)yuppa Wrote: Well hello....I too am a ATS alumni and have decided to make a Account here. It looks very interesting. Now if i can remember how to resize a avatar. lol.

BIAD will take care of that problem for you, in very short order.

Welcome.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers