Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just got here? Step this way, please...
Wow! The familiar names and avatars are a welcome sight.  Very cool to see all of you on another site.

Cheers
Hello, everyone.   Not sure if I entered heaven or hell, but all my friends seem to be here.

???
(06-22-2020, 03:41 AM)artistformerlyknownasargentus Wrote: I made it !  I chose a ridiculously long name, and I can only plead Sunday night celebrations as my legal defense.    Well, that and I have a nasty boo-boo  on my thumb.    tinyhuh minusculebonker

I will have to admit, I read your name s.l.o.w.l.y. to make sure I read it right. LMAO minusculebiggrin

All is good, sorry 'bout your boo-boo

Welcome aboard the Rogue Ship smallgreensmoker

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(06-22-2020, 07:38 AM)Metallicus Wrote: Hello, everyone.   Not sure if I entered heaven or hell, but all my friends seem to be here.

???

Welcome, welcome minusculehello

ATSer 'snarky412'  here at your service ..... and apparently, the tab is on me, according to @"guohua" , so help yourself to the bar.  minusculebeercheers

Rogue Nation is more like the stopping place in between heaven and hell, soooooooooo......um, not sure if that's good or bad BUT, we are like a bunch of rebellions, so pretty much anything goes as long as it doesn't hurt another Rogue member.

Just remember, hands and feet inside at all times and hold on for a ride! smallgreensmoker

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(06-22-2020, 07:47 AM)senona Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 07:38 AM)Metallicus Wrote: Hello, everyone.   Not sure if I entered heaven or hell, but all my friends seem to be here.

???

Welcome, welcome minusculehello

ATSer 'snarky412'  here at your service ..... and apparently, the tab is on me, according to @"guohua" , so help yourself to the bar.  minusculebeercheers

Rogue Nation is more like the stopping place in between heaven and hell, soooooooooo......um, not sure if that's good or bad BUT, we are like a bunch of rebellions, so pretty much anything goes as long as it doesn't hurt another Rogue member.

Just remember, hands and feet inside at all times and hold on for a ride! smallgreensmoker

All throw you my key to the secret stash,,,,, I'll take care of the tab,,,,  kiss
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-21-2020, 10:20 PM)guohua Wrote: If I remember correctly (I'm Older Now) I offered or Begged @"BIAD"  to take an Admins Slot, Well because I ware Red Dresses and High Heels Too tinybigeyes 
But he refused, all he take use Super-Mod and I had to sent two of my Red Dresses for BIAD to accept That! tinyshocked 

I am so very appreciative he/she accepted  tinylaughing  I think it was the Red Undies I sent as a special gift that helped,,,,,,, smallroflmao

pfffft... offered me 3 red dresses, a donkey, two lengths of rhubarb and a bucket of lumpy custard.
What a night that was.

BTW - The Rogue Canteen is now open, and todays special is:
SURPRISE meat PIE with Rhubarb and (lumpy) custard.....

tinyhuh
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(06-22-2020, 08:39 AM)gordi Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 10:20 PM)guohua Wrote: If I remember correctly (I'm Older Now) I offered or Begged @"BIAD"  to take an Admins Slot, Well because I ware Red Dresses and High Heels Too tinybigeyes 
But he refused, all he take use Super-Mod and I had to sent two of my Red Dresses for BIAD to accept That! tinyshocked 

I am so very appreciative he/she accepted  tinylaughing  I think it was the Red Undies I sent as a special gift that helped,,,,,,, smallroflmao

pfffft... offered me 3 red dresses, a donkey, two lengths of rhubarb and a bucket of lumpy custard.
What a night that was.

BTW - The Rogue Canteen is now open, and todays special is:
SURPRISE meat PIE with Rhubarb and (lumpy) custard.....

tinyhuh

I thought I offered You a Ride in My Pink Cadillac  tinybighuh
  hugedancingbaby
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-21-2020, 09:59 PM)Phage Wrote: I like long walks on the beach at sunrise.

tinybiggrin

Glad to see you here. You got the beach, and I got a 14k ft tall mountain in my backyard. Diversity abounds!
- I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist.
(06-22-2020, 06:31 PM)Wookiep Wrote: tinybiggrin

Glad to see you here. You got the beach, and I got a 14k tall mountain in my backyard.

Jings!
How BIG is your Yard Wookie????

tinyhuh
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(06-22-2020, 07:15 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I'm so glad everyone is using old avatars. 

It makes people easy to recognize, with my disability and all...

Heyheyhey!

Watch that "old" business!

I may be slightly decrepit, but I still get around ok with use of a cane... which has multiple uses...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-22-2020, 06:32 PM)gordi Wrote:

Glad to see you here. You got the beach, and I got a 14k tall mountain in my backyard.

Jings!

tinyhuh

Well let's just say the national Park where Pikes Peak resides, is about 7 miles away. Close enough to my rather average backyard. Lol.
- I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist.

???

It seems to be a good mix of both.

Nice seeing you here!!!

~Welcome huggz~
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

Of course you do  tinybiggrin

[Image: lowered-expectations2.jpg]

I think I know this guy..

Sol might not ring a bell but SonoftheSon might..

Nice seeing you again!!
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Dayum...

I had been gone too long. Some many familiar faces !!!

Welcome!

Was SonoftheSun on ATS as Sol might not sound familiar..

When and where's the party at?!?

minusculebeercheers
(06-22-2020, 08:36 PM)Sol Wrote: Dayum...

Welcome!

minusculebeercheers

I remember your avatar. 

There's an opened Mr. Pibb in the fridge down the stairs but I saw three different people drink from it. That's where the party's at, but bring your own drink.  tinywhat
I see that I survived the long jump from the Shed to find familiar faces here.

I prefer to stalk Phage while on his long walks on the beach.
(06-22-2020, 08:51 PM)LSU2018 Wrote:

Welcome!

minusculebeercheers

I remember your avatar. 

There's an opened Mr. Pibb in the fridge down the stairs but I saw three different people drink from it. That's where the party's at, but bring your own drink.  tinywhat
Nice hat ya got there... keep an eye on it, or I'll be wearing it...
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-22-2020, 09:29 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 08:51 PM)LSU2018 Wrote:

Welcome!

minusculebeercheers

I remember your avatar. 

Nice hat ya got there... keep an eye on it, or I'll be wearing it...

Not if I get down the stairs first you won't...
(06-22-2020, 06:39 PM)Wookiep Wrote:
(06-22-2020, 06:32 PM)gordi Wrote:

Jings!

tinyhuh

Well let's just say the national Park where Pikes Peak resides, is about 7 miles away. Close enough to my rather average backyard. Lol.

Wookie!

I love Pikes Peak, I am so jealous!
Took a trip there via Nevada, Utah, the drive to the top of the Peak was fun.
The view was unreal, and it was so cold!! Brrrrrrr....